The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-01-2021, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Bedok massage

Hahahaha our society is just full of spoon-fed people isn’t it ?

But still would like to thank there are bros like you that are willingly to share...

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclewang12345 View Post
some don even bother to read when everything is inside the threads. just be patient n read through all threads will give u guideline on wat u looking for.
Old 25-01-2021, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2065 / Power: 9
unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bedok massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post

But still would like to thank there are bros like you that are willingly to share...
the intention of joining.SB is.to.share although is never the same as before. but we.care we share. just have fun.
Old 25-01-2021, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclewang12345 View Post
the intention of joining.SB is.to.share although is never the same as before. but we.care we share. just have fun.
Everyone has their own prerogative I guess. There are many people who don't read carefully. They just ask for contact or even PM without doing their own homework when clues are obvious enough.

Sometimes they even PM wrong people. In the Kovan thread some bro shared his experience and said he is ok to share the ML he went to. I merely replied asking him to best check posts of people who PM him cos there are many leeches, parasites and of course AV around (big winds especially strong during festive season), and I received a few PMs asking me to share the ML contact. Seriously?

I always take the trouble to scan post history of people who ask for contacts, and generally don't share with those with low or no power and rep points. Granted that it's not a foolproof method with the points exchange threads going on, but at least I filter many others and protect the gems to the best of my ability.
Old 26-01-2021, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupsupz View Post
Everyone has their own prerogative I guess. There are many people who don't read carefully. They just ask for contact or even PM without doing their own homework when clues are obvious enough.

Sometimes they even PM wrong people. In the Kovan thread some bro shared his experience and said he is ok to share the ML he went to. I merely replied asking him to best check posts of people who PM him cos there are many leeches, parasites and of course AV around (big winds especially strong during festive season), and I received a few PMs asking me to share the ML contact. Seriously?

I always take the trouble to scan post history of people who ask for contacts, and generally don't share with those with low or no power and rep points. Granted that it's not a foolproof method with the points exchange threads going on, but at least I filter many others and protect the gems to the best of my ability.
Bro... just keep a few steady bros and exchange inside the circle.. if not no matter how careful the spa sooner or later also tio raid... i got too many experience... share to 5 bros... they share to 5 each.. u know la... then become public toilet liao... end up got peole ask to exchange and give me back my own contact...

This place no more care and share liao...
Old 26-01-2021, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Bro... just keep a few steady bros and exchange inside the circle.. if not no matter how careful the spa sooner or later also tio raid... i got too many experience... share to 5 bros... they share to 5 each.. u know la... then become public toilet liao... end up got peole ask to exchange and give me back my own contact...

True as well bro. Hahaha. Love your public toilet analogy.

Agree on the 2nd part of your comment as well. End of the day, like you said, share with small circle of trusted bros and most importantly, chiong safe and happy
Old 27-01-2021, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1181 / Power: 18
Aloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud of

thank you to unclewong for the ctc.

went down to the ml.

quite a unique location.

the massage was one of the better ones.

teasing not bad.
Old 28-01-2021, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2065 / Power: 9
unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute

if u need a good massage. She is the one.

Last edited by unclewang12345; 01-02-2021 at 03:21 PM.
Old 28-01-2021, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 16
super_21 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuper_21 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuper_21 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuper_21 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi Unclewang12345, thanks for your contact.

Just came back from the session. Yes, this is a good gem . The location was very unique. And FYI, this is a unisex spa. Below is my rating,

Look : 7/10
Attitude : Very friendly
Massage : 8.5/10
Service : 8.5/10
RTM: Yes
Old 28-01-2021, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 15
xDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant future

Care to share ctc please?
Old 28-01-2021, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

anyone has experience with the spa at eastwood road? ML's photos look pretty decent
Old 28-01-2021, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 7
jiangdalia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjiangdalia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjiangdalia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was in Bedok central. Check MiChat and found a place for massage. Standard rate for HJ.
Old 29-01-2021, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 12
googoo2013 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygoogoo2013 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiangdalia View Post
Was in Bedok central. Check MiChat and found a place for massage. Standard rate for HJ.
blk 21x beside got a 24 hour clinic there?? under mscp??

u took the 50 dollars massage? standard rate include auto roam??
Old 29-01-2021, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
chiongsolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post

Very true.
This is why I use this site to monitor my regular spots. Once over exposed. I will give the place a missed. Upset when regular spot kana raid. Most importantly I don't wana be CIA. Caught in Action. Lol.
Old 29-01-2021, 11:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shikl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone tried saku** massage @ bedok north blk 5**?
plan to visit this weekend cuz i found one ml on michat, but not sure if got GQ..
Old 30-01-2021, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 13
OweMeMoney is one of the Best!OweMeMoney is one of the Best!OweMeMoney is one of the Best!OweMeMoney is one of the Best!

Hi, mind sharing the contact? Is this a half shop? Beside a salon and clinic?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread