The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2015, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Goodmansg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Landlady

Good story. Please continue
Thx
Old 11-02-2015, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 12
CSIteam6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great camping for more
Old 12-02-2015, 02:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 19
sotonghead is a Helpful and Caring Samstersotonghead is a Helpful and Caring Samster

mine tu leow, quik quik, more more
Old 12-02-2015, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
burongX is Cool - loads of Potential

Waiting for me... Thanks
Old 13-02-2015, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
humpaville deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great plot.. post more TS. Faster! Haha

Thanks for sharing
Old 14-02-2015, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 10
Antbourthen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is very good, keep the juice flowing buddy.
Old 15-02-2015, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 10
Antbourthen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cant wait for the continuation.....keep it going bros
Old 15-02-2015, 02:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9918 / Power: 19
gasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond repute

bro keep going! cant wait for next line up
Bros who upped me for the second time, please kindly wait. I will definitely return the favor once i am able to. Do note that i might take sometime before i am able to do so. Do pm me if i forgotten about your up.
Old 21-02-2015, 09:13 PM
Samster

riceboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

damm cliff hanger
Old 21-02-2015, 09:15 PM
Samster

riceboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah.. cliff hanger sia
Old 22-02-2015, 05:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 10
Iapp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

more please more
Old 22-02-2015, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 22
risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!

It was Irene!
Old 22-02-2015, 02:31 PM
Samster

Hornyvampire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ts been so long since U update
Old 23-02-2015, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

Continued...

She had both hands clasped on her mouth, and eyes wide staring at me, well, actually glancing from head to toe like she had done at the coffee shop. I stood there frozen for what felt like hours, before realizing what was happening and decided to skirt around her, keeping a distance and keeping my front facing her at all times. It was like I was at a roundabout heading towards the 12 o'clock exit. And all the while she had her eyes fixed on me, mostly at the crotch area, and I could see a smile forming on her lips. There was no denying that she was enjoying the moment after the initial surprise. As soon as I was close to my room door, I started walking backwards, fumbling to open it behind me, and retreated to the safety of my room. Irene did not advance nor did she walk away. She just stood there staring till the door closed completely.

What the hell was happening?! Why was Irene in the house, and where the hell was Susan?!! The master bedroom door was still shut tight when I passed by during my 'moonwalk'. How could Irene get in on her own? I quickly toweled myself dry and put on a pair of short and t-shirt. Then I slowly and cautiously opened the door to start my investigation.

Irene was no longer standing close to my room door, but was now seated on the sofa in the living room instead. She looked at me with a sly grin as I walked tentatively towards her. She did that head to toe look again. And just when I was about to ask her my first question, I heard the other room door open behind me.

Susan: Oh good, you are out of the shower. Glad to see that you are already keeping Irene company.

Irene: Yes, he came out to keep me company as soon as he was out of the shower!

Irene had an even wider grin when she said that. I knew she had said that on purpose in front of Susan. But clueless Susan just smiled back politely.

Susan: See, now you know why I told you that he is a god boy, right?

Irene: Yeah... really very nice....

Me: But.... How did Irene get in? I thought both of us were in the shower?

Susan: Oh, I was in my room first, but before I got into the shower, I heard her knocking on the door. Luckily I haven't started. If not, she would have been left outside.

So that was how Irene got in. I couldn't even hear a thing due to the shower and the pouring rain, which showed no sign of stopping.

Susan: Come, let's go the kitchen to have some warm coffee and Mee rebus.

Susan was acting her normal self again. Not even showing the slightest sign of nervousness even though Irene was around. But Irene looked like she knew more than just the fact that she saw me naked just now. Her eyes just somehow said, "I think I know what's going on here".

When we were all seated at the dining table with hot coffee and the Mee rebus:

Irene: So, just the two of you alone at home today? You two must spend quite a lot of time together...

Susan: Well, yes, when my hubby is out at work. And today he is out of town so it's just us in the house. And good that you came over to chit chat! It's been quite a while.

Irene: Yeah I know. But hope I am not interrupting anything...

Susan: Don't be silly. I was just doing some housework; what could you be interrupting?

Irene: Oh I don't know... Maybe you wanted to spend some time alone together... just the two of you... you know...

Susan started to look a little nervous now.

Susan: What? Why would I want to spend time alone with him? What are you hinting at, Irene?

She was really starting to get nervous now. So I decided to to try to 'diffuse' the situation a little.

Me: Yeah... Susan is a real nice landlady and always takes care of me. That's why I am also nice to her.

Irene: Oh, is that so? You mean she is so nice to you that you even call her 'baby'?

Then it all hit me - she had heard me when I was calling out for Susan to get me a towel earlier! Because I thought that it was just me and Susan alone at home, I didn't think twice to call her 'baby', just like when we were being intimate with each other. What a disaster to be caught off-guard like that!

Irene was smiling at me again - actually more of a wide grin than a smile - and then again at Susan, who was now looking more shocked than anything else.

Susan: You... what... What are you talking about?

Me: I... yeah, I... didn't know.

Irene: Yes, I heard you loud and clear when you were calling, "baby, baby" from the bathroom. Who else would you be calling? Oh my god! Don't tell me you were calling for Susan to join you in the shower!! Was that the case?! Oh my god!

Irene had her hands cupped to her mouth again, which still failed to hide her wide, happy grin.

Me: No, no, I was just asking her to get my towel...

Irene: So you were calling Susan your 'baby'!! I knew it! Haha!

I immediately turned bright red in the face; she had snared me with her witty trap.

Me: Oh crap, I... I mean...

I could not defend myself; it was already out in the open. I turned to Susan apologetically, but before I could say anything:

Susan: Irene, we were only having fun. Please help me keep this a secret...

Irene: So you really are having sex with this handsome boy! Oh m God! I just somehow knew it! I often wondered how can you not be tempted when you have this young thing living in the same flat as you, especially when your husband is out all the time! You horny woman you!

She was grinning and so excited when she was saying this: like one of those Hong Kong busybody drama housewives you see on TV.

Susan: Ya lah. I admit that I was horny. But I have told you before how things are between me and my husband right? You know how long I have not been having sex, right? So please don't tell anyone about this, okay? Just let this be a secret between us sisters, can?

Irene seemed to be convinced by what Susan said, and she pondered over it for a while. Her smile faded a bit, then came back with an evil tinge to it:

Irene: Don't worry, I promise to keep this a secret, but..... I want to see!

Both Susan and I stared at her dumbly, eyes blinking in puzzlement.

Susan: What do you mean 'want to see'?

Irene: Since I can't experience it, I want to see it. I want to see you... you two doing it!

Susan: Huh?! You mean... How can?! Please lah, Irene...

Irene: Come on, just pretend I am not here. Just pretend like it is just the two of you alone at home. Please, please? If you just let me see it once, then I promise to keep this secret forever!!

I saw that Susan was considering it, coz she didn't reply. And I myself thought it was a good idea, because if Irene had seen us do it, that means she has also 'participated' in the act, and that means she can't tell anyone without getting herself implicated somehow. Susan looked at me for a response, and I just nodded slightly.

Susan: Okay... But keep you promise okay? I can't believe I have to let you see me naked! Oh gosh!

Irene: I promise!! And don't be shy. Just pretend I am not here.

Both of them then turned to look at me. I just stood up, walked over to Susan, and took off my t-shirt. But then I turned towards Irene.

Me: How about you let Susan keep some of her clothes on till the very end? After all, I am sure you are more interested in seeing me take off my clothes, right?

Irene looked genuinely surprised:

Irene: Wow, you are even protecting Susan right from the beginning! What a good boyfriend you are! Susan, you are so lucky!

Then turning back towards me:

Irene: Okay then, but I want to make sure I see you totally naked!

Me: No problem...

I held Susan's hand and led her out to the living room, where I sat her down on the sofa. Irene followed closely, and sat on the seat just beside Susan, staring at my body. Susan looked slightly less nervous now. Determined to put in a good show for Irene, I loosened the drawstring of my shorts, and let it drop to the floor. I was standing naked in front of two women now.

Susan knew she had to play her part too, and immediately started massaging my hardening member with one hand, and grabbing my butt cheek with the other. Irene watched on closer, eyes transfixed on my penis. When it was nice and hard, she proceeded to pull back my foreskin, and went on to lick the head of my penis. I started moaning. Within seconds, she had her lips wrapped tightly around my shaft, and started sucking on me from tip to base. Both her hands were grabbing my buttocks and I was totally under her control, pushing my pelvis towards her and then away, in a slow and steady rhythm. She had her eyes closed in full concentration; either that or she just wanted to escape Irene's relentless stare. I glanced over to Irene and saw her locking gazes with me. She licked her lips slightly, and I smiled while moaning. I was definitely liking the attention. And I wished it was Irene's cute little mouth sucking me off, although Susan was doing an excellent job. There was no doubt that Susan has begun to relax, and we were starting our love-making just like all the previous sessions when we were really alone in the house. Before long, Susan had my entire penis and even my balls dripping with her saliva.
Old 23-02-2015, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4981 / Power: 23
lifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond repute

cool ! threesome coming soon I believe

happy chionging.. no worries abt points lah
don't pm me for post or points. I will up anyone randomly.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1