The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-10-2022, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
If I’m not wrong her KL stint was before she came back for the last stint, with a spa? I remember I happened to be in KL for that stint and wanted to go find her but last min she decided to cut short that stint and left while I was there.
Unfortunately that last stint was the one that killed it for her since she got busted there, never got to visit her in that last stint cos was procrastinating for so long as I don’t really like spa setting. Big regret…
same, I don't like spa setting too.
Old 29-10-2022, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 3
Sibeyshiok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr6 View Post
MR for Jiao Jiao

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/massage-jiao-jiao/

Looks- usual discount from posted pics, can see the resemblance though, decent looking like your attractive milf next door

Body- slim type, not curvy, very slight tummy

Boobs- very small.. not for boobs lovers, natural though

Pussy- trimmed

I must say that her head and neck massage post deed was better than the body massage. Body massage wise, she does put in the effort and strength to massage . Have to give her points for this. Definitely not piano but not really like the professional type.
I opted for the bbbj. It was ok as I had better. If I can choose again, I will probably just go for the hj.
Overall, I would say that she’s value for money at the $100 price point. She’s hardworking and will keep you engaged throughout unlike some whom will just play with their phones during and/or after the deed.
For bbbj though, the $120 bbbj queens will be better choices.
Nice gal and value for $. Help her to support if u are nearby.
Cheers! Not enough to power to bump u.
Old 29-10-2022, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
same, I msg xiao wan zi a few times but no reply.

no choice just move on
if have her WC, can also ping her.
Old 29-10-2022, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
mrbananaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sry just hijacking this thread to ask what is fj? i keep thinking is footjob, or is it smth else
Old 29-10-2022, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
what is fj does anyone know
Old 29-10-2022, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
hi whats fj mean? and whats the diff between fj and fs
Old 29-10-2022, 04:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian777 View Post
Not sure if you visited 7P before, she’s very patient and does exactly this.
I second this. Visited her recently, been a long time since I last saw her. Really enjoyed how she brought me to climax. Her HJ is not the typical up-down tugging, it's slow stimulation of the penis head and frenulum (the part just below your penis head and above the shaft)... she'll bring you to the edge of climax and then slow things down. This repeats until you cum.
Old 29-10-2022, 06:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
wushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbananaman View Post
sry just hijacking this thread to ask what is fj? i keep thinking is footjob, or is it smth else
Fj is sex bro
Old 29-10-2022, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I don't have.

Deleted long time ago.
Old 29-10-2022, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 3
Alwx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlwx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
I don't have.

Deleted long time ago.
I also deleted long time ago.
Recently xiao xiao shared her contact on wc. I added back through that way.

Hence, you can get it through xiao xiao as well.
Old 29-10-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr6 View Post
MR for Jiao Jiao

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/massage-jiao-jiao/

Looks- usual discount from posted pics, can see the resemblance though, decent looking like your attractive milf next door

Body- slim type, not curvy, very slight tummy

Boobs- very small.. not for boobs lovers, natural though

Pussy- trimmed

I must say that her head and neck massage post deed was better than the body massage. Body massage wise, she does put in the effort and strength to massage . Have to give her points for this. Definitely not piano but not really like the professional type.
I opted for the bbbj. It was ok as I had better. If I can choose again, I will probably just go for the hj.
Overall, I would say that she’s value for money at the $100 price point. She’s hardworking and will keep you engaged throughout unlike some whom will just play with their phones during and/or after the deed.
For bbbj though, the $120 bbbj queens will be better choices.
Nice FR!

Jiao Jiao may have average looks, but she defo has super above-average service and hardworking commitment to providing pleasure. Damn fun full one hour everytime.

In fact she has recently been inducted into my super weekly SLG rotation roster which also includes:-
Jing Jing, Zora and a delisted ML.

Other great service, guaranteed fail-safe SLG MLs that I visit from time to time are:-
Xuan Xuan (Rayna), Tang Tang, OG Angel, Lin Lin, KK, An An and Aimee (new one).

PS. I also just visited Oishi and Arissa recently. Not bad... Will give FRs soon.
Old 29-10-2022, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 12
vgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venti0000 View Post
Any recommendations for ML with nice and slow HJ technique?
by nice and slow HJ, do you mean something like edging and tease-denial?

if so, can consider Rainbow, provided you don't mind milf. she does take the effort to put on make up though, so looks a little like her pics. if you tried the legendary Laura before, the technique is quite similar. shiok.

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/rainbow-massage/
Old 29-10-2022, 10:28 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sage94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice massage girls
Old 29-10-2022, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 12
vgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiPicchi View Post
I second this. Visited her recently, been a long time since I last saw her. Really enjoyed how she brought me to climax. Her HJ is not the typical up-down tugging, it's slow stimulation of the penis head and frenulum (the part just below your penis head and above the shaft)... she'll bring you to the edge of climax and then slow things down. This repeats until you cum.
hi bro, when she does the HJ that you described, is she sitting between your legs and facing towards you? or lying down beside you?
Old 29-10-2022, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 2
Starr6 is one of the Best!Starr6 is one of the Best!Starr6 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Nice FR!

Jiao Jiao may have average looks, but she defo has super above-average service and hardworking commitment to providing pleasure. Damn fun full one hour everytime.

In fact she has recently been inducted into my super weekly SLG rotation roster which also includes:-
Jing Jing, Zora and a delisted ML.

Other great service, guaranteed fail-safe SLG MLs that I visit from time to time are:-
Xuan Xuan (Rayna), Tang Tang, OG Angel, Lin Lin, KK, An An and Aimee (new one).

PS. I also just visited Oishi and Arissa recently. Not bad... Will give FRs soon.

Agreed bro.

Jiao Jiao really spends the time with you and she’s FN, unlike some pants on ones…

Her mindset towards this line of work is really on another level.

Looking forward to your frs bro! 😬
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1