The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2024, 07:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Honesthunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
High end massage with special recommendations

Any recommendation?
Old 12-03-2024, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 22
stud79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: High end massage with special recommendations

Bro, you might to be more specific in your request. High end means what? Got price range or expectations to share so the bros here can better advise?
Old 12-03-2024, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2969 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stud79 View Post
Bro, you might to be more specific in your request. High end means what? Got price range or expectations to share so the bros here can better advise?
Means entrance $400. 1 FJ $2,000 la
Old 12-03-2024, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Honesthunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Means entrance $400. 1 FJ $2,000 la
Sorry bro, my bad. Maybe not so high end.

I’m looking for those professional Spa environment like you see from a shopping mall but got extra service. Entrance maybe above $100 per session type.
Old 12-03-2024, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4490 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

You mean 24hr type like R****?
I am slowly grooming my fav ML there haha…. Still no success…. Any higher end, beyond my circle liao… I also want to know, haha
Old 12-03-2024, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 2
Peachgarden is one of the Best!Peachgarden is one of the Best!Peachgarden is one of the Best!

This thread sounds like trap, anyhow write high end spa doing special later they report mata for slandering
Old 12-03-2024, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3444 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

Go for expensive ones and have the feel good premium effect? To be honest, it is probably no difference from those normal pricing ML.
Old 09-04-2024, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 0
Nigelq is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNigelq is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNigelq is a Helpful and Caring Samster

There is this super classy Spa in CBD area where I thought is always clean. Didnt make any booking and went ahead, was assigned to a tall and sexy viet lady. Boy, did I not find a gem. Her massage has a lot of strength. It is a legit massage where I had a good night sleep and still feeling the good type of sore and numbness the next day. If you are into that type of massage, she’s the one you should go to. My favourite part is that I have finally found someone that knows how and dare to twist my head to crack my neck.

For the extra, she started teasing my balls and my rod while I was lying face down. It was not really fully fledged HDLY but it felt good. She also was pressing the perineum and the veins on the balls which was somewhat like baoyang kinda massage which was nice too. She continued to do that after I have lied face up and started playing my rod. Roaming was only allowed outside the polo tee initially. However, after a little bit of persuasion and an agreed small token of tip, my hand was allowed inside the tee. Wow super soft natural B Cup boobs, she let me sucked them like a baby, soon after I erupted. Interested bros can PM me.
Old 09-04-2024, 05:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 23
Michael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud ofMichael has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honesthunter View Post
Sorry bro, my bad. Maybe not so high end.

I’m looking for those professional Spa environment like you see from a shopping mall but got extra service. Entrance maybe above $100 per session type.
entrances above $100 is mid range… those hotels and resorts ones are like $3-400 per session…
Old 09-04-2024, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
cashon9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post
entrances above $100 is mid range… those hotels and resorts ones are like $3-400 per session…
Those in hotels and resorts I don't think you want them to pop GQ. Mostly aunties.
Old 09-04-2024, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
avantgrande deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigelq View Post
There is this super classy Spa in CBD area where I thought is always clean. Didnt make any booking and went ahead, was assigned to a tall and sexy viet lady. Boy, did I not find a gem. Her massage has a lot of strength. It is a legit massage where I had a good night sleep and still feeling the good type of sore and numbness the next day. If you are into that type of massage, she’s the one you should go to. My favourite part is that I have finally found someone that knows how and dare to twist my head to crack my neck.

For the extra, she started teasing my balls and my rod while I was lying face down. It was not really fully fledged HDLY but it felt good. She also was pressing the perineum and the veins on the balls which was somewhat like baoyang kinda massage which was nice too. She continued to do that after I have lied face up and started playing my rod. Roaming was only allowed outside the polo tee initially. However, after a little bit of persuasion and an agreed small token of tip, my hand was allowed inside the tee. Wow super soft natural B Cup boobs, she let me sucked them like a baby, soon after I erupted. Interested bros can PM me.
Hi can pm location?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1