The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 29-08-2011, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Hate to say it but u look at the 2 manchesters yesterday and i have to admit we are still FAR FAR away. For city, they spent a lot (so did we, actually) so maybe nothing so special but look at man u, no spectacular purchases (no disrespect to ashley young) but they played so well.

I think 3rd place is realistic for us and will still be an achievement as we would be finishing above chelski.
Old 29-08-2011, 07:22 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
Hate to say it but u look at the 2 manchesters yesterday and i have to admit we are still FAR FAR away. For city, they spent a lot (so did we, actually) so maybe nothing so special but look at man u, no spectacular purchases (no disrespect to ashley young) but they played so well.

I think 3rd place is realistic for us and will still be an achievement as we would be finishing above chelski.
agree the 2 manchester teams are very impressive but season is still young. man u backline looks weak. would like to see how they fare against chelsea.
Old 29-08-2011, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
pikachu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, let me share my opinion.

Arsenal made manchester united look good. i think any mid table team can win "that" arsenal team last night. I felt sad for them. Hope AW can pick up afew good players before the tf window closes.

but it is really impressive for MC to beat spurs at their own yard. does that prove $ can buy you success? looks like now.

YNWA..cheers..
Old 29-08-2011, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
bro, let me share my opinion.

Arsenal made manchester united look good. i think any mid table team can win "that" arsenal team last night. I felt sad for them. Hope AW can pick up afew good players before the tf window closes.

but it is really impressive for MC to beat spurs at their own yard. does that prove $ can buy you success? looks like now.

YNWA..cheers..
Good point. I think Fergie gives the young players self-belief, but the Scum team as it is now can be pinned down and controlled. Wait till they meet City or Chelsea.

City has spent a bomb to create a top class frontline. Silva is class and their key player. But if the frontline is unavailable, their backup is not so good - Tevez is class of course but Adam Johnson etc are decidedly below Silva and Nasri.
Old 30-08-2011, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 18
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

any team wld have beaten arsenal that nite,its city we have to worry abt cos they have purchase palyers with only one thing in mind to win the premiership,u can say they when out and bought players but they still have to go out there and play thier socks off to win games.anyway we are still off the pace in the challenge for the premiership.maybe a CL place might beckon.the question is can we hang on to suarez,come jan the vultures will be out in full force.
Old 30-08-2011, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

actually attack wise i dont think the Reds r that far off the red n blue Mancs...Adams, Henderson n Downing seem to be fitting in just fine n Suarez well he speaks for himself...n the 'old guard' like Kuyt seem to be doing just fine...the only Q in attack now is Carroll...hope it is just the issue of him getting back to full fitness n putting his injury well behind him...if Carroll can justify his 35m pound price tag n wack in them goals like Shearer then i think the attack wld be just abt rt, wif good options available...Kenny needs to give this lad the confidence to make the fit...

however what really worries me is the holding midfield n defence...Lucas to me still looks dodgy n i do not hv that much confidence in our back four apart fm Enrique, who has been another excellent buy by Kenny...Carra really looks past it, Johnson looks dodgy defending, Kelly/Skertel/Agger dont seem to exude confidence defending...set pieces/high balls/corners all worry me...will Coates provide stability n confidence?...i hope so...

EPL finishing?...well wif the amount of $$$ given to Kenny, i sld think a CL qualification place is a minimum requirement...realistically no one expects the Reds to win the EPL this season but a top 4 finish is a must if not i think Kenny wld n sld be under great pressure to leave...other silverware wld just be an added bonus...

as for Chelsea...i think they may not be that easy push overs afterall...Mata appears to be an excellent buy just going by the 20 odd mins he had on the pitch...also he cld well be the chap to rejuvenate Torres..AVB also appears to need a little more time to get his chaps going n i think he shall get there sooner rather than later...

and the Gooners...i wld not write them off so soon either...Arsene may hv his faults but going by his track record it is still early days...think the crash at Old T is a one off...

also interesting to c which other teams apart fm say Spurs can make a sustained push in the top 6 this season...
Quote:

Old 30-08-2011, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...es-bid?cc=4716

Damn, trying to get our prize asset, much as i like Yossi even till now, but since he left for Chelsea, we should just move on.

Glad that our club realised this as well
Old 31-08-2011, 12:17 AM
Samster

rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
actually attack wise i dont think the Reds r that far off the red n blue Mancs...Adams, Henderson n Downing seem to be fitting in just fine n Suarez well he speaks for himself...n the 'old guard' like Kuyt seem to be doing just fine...the only Q in attack now is Carroll...hope it is just the issue of him getting back to full fitness n putting his injury well behind him...if Carroll can justify his 35m pound price tag n wack in them goals like Shearer then i think the attack wld be just abt rt, wif good options available...Kenny needs to give this lad the confidence to make the fit...

however what really worries me is the holding midfield n defence...Lucas to me still looks dodgy n i do not hv that much confidence in our back four apart fm Enrique, who has been another excellent buy by Kenny...Carra really looks past it, Johnson looks dodgy defending, Kelly/Skertel/Agger dont seem to exude confidence defending...set pieces/high balls/corners all worry me...will Coates provide stability n confidence?...i hope so...
It's not necessary about Carroll himself. We can learn from City - they have a similar centre forward but this season, they have been patient, they have played the ball wide, exchanged passes in midfield, and provided excellent crosses. Carroll has often struggled because we have also been too eager to swing the ball at him. We need to play the ball around to get behind the full back where we can unsettle the defence.

I think you worry too much about defending. I agree our defending leaves a lot to be desired. But it's a matter of balance. Attack more, defence weaker, that's normal. The same players you mentioned defended brilliantly under Rafa, cos the team was built to not concede and lose. We just need to get the balance right.
Old 31-08-2011, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 16
SH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to behold

Latest news but how true I'm not sure

http://m.espn.go.com/soccer/story?st...eTag=ENG.1&top
Old 31-08-2011, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...switch?cc=4716

Finally! Lets welcome him to Anfield!

A short review on how good he is...

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/columns...erpool?cc=4716
Old 31-08-2011, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
HokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sebastian Coates officially signed on a long term contract. He shares the same birthday as the great Sammy hyypia.

Liverpool agrees terms to let Poulsen go. All it needs is he to agree terms.

Joe Cole have agreed a loan move to Lille on a year deal.
Old 31-08-2011, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777 View Post
And Poulsen is leaving!

I'm very impressed with the departures, getting rid of the deadwood. We used to hope and hope every season they will get better.

Cole seems to be joining Poulsen in France too.

Now a striker left to sign!
Old 31-08-2011, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 16
SH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
And Poulsen is leaving!

I'm very impressed with the departures, getting rid of the deadwood. We used to hope and hope every season they will get better.

Cole seems to be joining Poulsen in France too.

Now a striker left to sign!
U r correct now only left 1 more striker but the Nogg yet to transfer to Bolton
Old 31-08-2011, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Wat impressed me most abt both the mancs is how fast their new players are playing like they've been there forever. Ashley Young and Nasri in particular. Torres until now can't adapt properly at chelsea (mata already score on this debut).

For us, suarez definitely no problem. Adam also quite good. Downing and Henderson, though not bad, but can't compare to the impact young and nasri are making. I am not criticising our players, rather i wonder how come young and nasri can adapt so damn fast. Nasri joined city only 1 or 2 days before that match and if i didn't know better he was playing better than when at arsenal - and he had that happy look on his face the old time. Torres still doesn't seem happy at chelsea....

I definitely expect us to finish minimum 4th but 3rd is the real target.
Old 31-08-2011, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

sorry.. repeated post..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1