The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2022, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Pm you the thai contacts already.
This one 20years syt ml at condo...more privacy https://sglonelyguy-9.com/xiao-mi--massage
Old 03-02-2022, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 21
superbucks899 is one of the Best!superbucks899 is one of the Best!superbucks899 is one of the Best!superbucks899 is one of the Best!

Quote:
The answer is obvious....if you need more info can pm me.. You can ask the guy who kena scam last week.the ml ask him to go down and draw some more cash..he was too weak to resist...lol
Is there some directions, I PMed you already😃
Old 03-02-2022, 01:49 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superbucks899 View Post
Is there some directions, I PMed you already😃
Anti vice already receive many reports, on this,shop.now,just let the police do their work lol
Old 03-02-2022, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
vr311 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro i have pm you 3 hot thai mls syts to enjoy for cny..cheers bro.check your pm
Bro mind sharing your Thai ml contact? thanks
Old 04-02-2022, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 5
BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!

went at 9pm and saw XQ still working. Door was open but she got appointment already. Walk one round all level 2 to level 5, got a handful of ladies still open. End of day settled at level 2 with the ah lian look ml near toliet. She look prettier than XQ for me.
Old 04-02-2022, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardBear0101 View Post
went at 9pm and saw XQ still working. Door was open but she got appointment already. Walk one round all level 2 to level 5, got a handful of ladies still open. End of day settled at level 2 with the ah lian look ml near toliet. She look prettier than XQ for me.
She is joey....the pretty one...thank god you avoid the landmines at the higher levels....only level 3 xq is popular because she is good .....

Last edited by MichaelWinn; 18-02-2022 at 09:18 AM.
Old 04-02-2022, 05:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
1xdragon is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

any bro can share paris contact? tia
Old 04-02-2022, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1xdragon View Post
any bro can share paris contact? tia
just go direct to her shop at level 3 032xxx, at 0945pm her shop door still open just now, xq neighbour, paris wearing green dress these 2 nights
Old 05-02-2022, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardBear0101 View Post
I paid Xiao Qian a visit around dinner time yesterday. She just got back from her CNY break so it was quite a busy day for her.
Old 05-02-2022, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkwillow View Post
I paid Xiao Qian a visit around dinner time yesterday. She just got back from her CNY break so it was quite a busy day for her.
The best ml at parklane..... cannot say the same for other mls....xq got everything we need:
Old 05-02-2022, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
She isn't too bad. But she doesn't allow licking and kissing though. Aside from XQ, she's the only other one i fuck there.
Beside no kissing and licking, Joey doesn't allow touching of her pussy area. Kept moving away when hands get close to it. Xiaoqian on the other hand is very ok with frenching, painting and fingering so I still prefer her over Joey.
Old 05-02-2022, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madpig View Post
Beside no kissing and licking, Joey doesn't allow touching of her pussy area. Kept moving away when hands get close to it. Xiaoqian on the other hand is very ok with frenching, painting and fingering so I still prefer her over Joey.
yes agreed, most of the mls here in pl are married

Last edited by MichaelWinn; 18-02-2022 at 12:44 PM.
Old 06-02-2022, 12:27 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
Weekly is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Chinese new year dun go parklane..all the mls will increase prices except xq...plus most mls at parklane will ask for angbao...i already standby some thai mls for chinese new year
Bro..new here..can share Thai mls...plsssss😭😭
Old 06-02-2022, 12:30 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
Weekly is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Chinese new year dun go parklane..all the mls will increase prices except xq...plus most mls at parklane will ask for angbao...i already standby some thai mls for chinese new year
Bro..am new here...can share the hot Thai mls plsss😭😭😭
Old 06-02-2022, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 301 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19800 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

I was just wondering out loud only.
So much talk about frenching and kissing. Even if unmasked during the session.
Hearsay after 7 days, even if you are positive you can self discharge?
Viral load will also remain in the body for a few months.
Whether it’s the masseur (not pinpointing the ML here but anywhere) or the customers, there’ll definitely be those who got the virus and carrying the load.
Whether it’s still transmissible after one recovered, it’s still hard to determine cos the virus is still very much unknown.
The choice is yours bros, just stay safe and observe all the safety measures!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread