The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-12-2019, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Some? I thought only got 1 so far before yours?

So have you been RTM-ing OG Angel as of late? Has it gotten better?
Still RTM but not as frequent. Have felt improvement.
I guess everyone business had taken a hit from the influx of MLs and other factors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
So her service is on par with OG Angel?
Yes bro, will have to see if she is able to maintain this standard
Now 100 is really worth it.
I rate her above ZZ for her youthfulness and service
Old 04-12-2019, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Not very confident about incoming stock. See how lah see how. Up way up the mountain retreat liao.
Me too. I foresee more quite pretty girls coming in, but all will be plain vanilla services and sub par sensual skills. Or more FLs switching to offering very basic services with bochap attitude. Sigh.
Old 04-12-2019, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 5
Davosthanos128 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDavosthanos128 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/mimi-massage/

Any bro tried her before?
Old 04-12-2019, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Me too. I foresee more quite pretty girls coming in, but all will be plain vanilla services and sub par sensual skills. Or more FLs switching to offering very basic services with bochap attitude. Sigh.
That's fun actually. See what're their boundaries and go from there.
Old 04-12-2019, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2591 / Power: 21
henry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongforfun View Post
Back to cheonging scene after so long due to end of relationship..sad story but I thought to get over my heartbreak with a massage session. Saw xiaobaiyang's photo and instantly went to book her as I really have a thing for syt cute girls.

But today afternoon just slightly before the session she messaged me saying have to cancel because of something that happened. Was very disappointed, I dont usually complain about ML's even when they are bad but want to ask any bros here experienced the same thing today?
hey bro , I feel u.. me too.. end of a long term relationship just last month, now applying no contact to help me move on , so back to cheonging scene.

Long time nv go for massage. Just want to ask about safety as in nowadays FJ with cap, anyone kana STDs before?

How about BJ? I going for HJ since it is the safest
Old 04-12-2019, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilwue08 View Post
Bros that chiong in condos, what to do if there's a security guard? I don't normally chiong condos but the only time I went there was no security guard around...

Likewise, how about hotels? Won't the receptionist be like "?!" .
I always treat it like I am visiting a friend. When entering I always say I'm picking up a friend if the security asks me any questions.
Old 04-12-2019, 03:14 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
That's fun actually. See what're their boundaries and go from there.

Now also can push mah. But must have a mix mah. Some can be like new gf/bf moving from first base to home run - this is to satisfy the heart and mind. But must also have top sensual performers to immediately satisfy my dick mah.

My dick very temperamental. Don't get good satisfaction, he won't be happy.
Old 04-12-2019, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
babudro is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/yy-massage/

YY have been receiving some rave reviews here.
The short story was that I booked her not realizing that she has close ties with Angel and we had a good laugh about it.
Haha, bro i think we got quite same taste. Good that she is here, now that OG Angel only have 1 month left. YY is also very nice to chat to, and more topic as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
So her service is on par with OG Angel?
I think in terms of massage, she is better than OG Angel, but for Sensual wise, i think Angel is still better, but YY is not far off. The standard is still high
Old 04-12-2019, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ballyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried xi xi before? Thanks will appreciate FR.
Old 04-12-2019, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by babudro View Post
I think in terms of massage, she is better than OG Angel, but for Sensual wise, i think Angel is still better, but YY is not far off. The standard is still high
For overall experience, no one can really beat OG Angel.

However YY holds her own against the others. Like you said, sensual quality and skills are of very high standards. And being new, she is still very bubbly and enthusiastic.
Old 04-12-2019, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
prodigal2chance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi fellow bros,

Im back in this forum to finish my unfinish message. First thanks stiffness for allowing me to post in this thread, noted your concerns and will try my best to adhere to it.

First, just to recap my previous 2 posts on 21/12/2018 and 31/12/2018. Do look up for some back ground. Quick recap as follow :

1) Who am I – I am 40+ typical Singaporean Chinese Male, stay in condo with car, married with wife and kid and with good job. I started ML lifestyle 2 years + ago, ended up crossing the line, almost lost my business, lost much money, contacted STD, got arrested during a police raid, could have ended up in jail and eventually found out by my family and almost lost them. Actually I almost lost everything that I have and owned….Don’t end up like me or worse. I have stopped visiting ML/ FL for more than 1 year. The temptation is there and its a constant battle of the mind.

2) Why am I doing this –
a) There are many (incrreasing in fact) walking down the same road as I have, want to warn you of the danger, how to get off the road
b) share useful knowlegde / lessons I have learnt over the 1.5 years
c) I felt the need to share to do some good in return for the kindness that I received.

3) Am I trying to be a saviour or some sort – Definitely not. I have betrayed my family, I am not fit in any sense to be anyone’s saviour. I feel indebted to warn guys that are or may be walking down the same path as I am to turn around and save themselves from further destruction.

4) Why am I posting this here - yes, this is not the forum, however, this is where the people who need to be aware of some of these things are found.

5) Why should you read my post? - I am certain you will find it benefitial in some ways, because there are some lessons learnt from 2 practising psychiatrists, books and cousellors, information that I (and perhaps yourself) never knew before.

6) I am not racist, nor against any religious groups. However, I have received much grace and kindness from Christian leaders and friends who stood along side with me to help me through my dark days that I am extremely thankkful for.

7) Please be kindl to me in your comments, I need some encouragement to go on....I went MIA for 1 year, came back because have not finish what I set out to do. Thank you

8) For bros who has some personal/ private question, can send me private message separately, I will be most happy and try to reply you ASAP

I will be touching on the following :
1) What do we look for when they visit ML or FL - are we really looking for lust?
2) Hows you childhood, unhappy childhood leads to emptiness in our lifes
3) We all can live a more victorious life than trying to find fulfillment in visiting MLs
4) Other matters - Pls feel free to add on to this discussion

We are at the end of 2019, it would be most appropriate for bros who have thought of getting off this ML road and start afresh in 2020. My blessing to all.

Ivan.
Old 04-12-2019, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Now also can push mah. But must have a mix mah. Some can be like new gf/bf moving from first base to home run - this is to satisfy the heart and mind. But must also have top sensual performers to immediately satisfy my dick mah.

My dick very temperamental. Don't get good satisfaction, he won't be happy.
Got to agreed that having a good mix of full nude sensual with SN vanilla is better than without. Sometimes need more explosive action which FN sensual ML can make it happen instantly.
Old 04-12-2019, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
Ecare is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEcare is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEcare is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Over the last few days, and possibly the next few days/weeks, it is likely that many appointments will be cancelled by MLs.

From what i heard, very strong winds that even targetted webmasters. One of the insiders whose provides the number checking system for the MLs kena up lorry, and so even many bros who had good records in the database may be told their numbers are not in the database. (There are several such databases.) These bros are likely to have their appointments cancelled, if their numbers are not in multiple databases.
Alamak, hate it when this happens when i got free time to chiong. Now cannot chiong with peace of mind!
Old 04-12-2019, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
Ecare is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEcare is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEcare is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by henry_ang10 View Post
hey bro , I feel u.. me too.. end of a long term relationship just last month, now applying no contact to help me move on , so back to cheonging scene.

Long time nv go for massage. Just want to ask about safety as in nowadays FJ with cap, anyone kana STDs before?

How about BJ? I going for HJ since it is the safest
If you wanna go for FJ, might as well go legal GL. No need appointments and just go whenever you like. Also no surprises from looks of the girls.
Old 04-12-2019, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
prodigal2chance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1) Dangers related to ML/FL lfestyle

The obvious dangers know to all bros: STD, found out by family, $$$. There are other dangers not very obvious :

a)STD - including AIDS can spread easily through uncap BJ. I contacted gonorrhoea (not fatal). Got yellow discharge, tried antiseptic wash/ cream, doesn’t work. finally went to DSC clinic for jab, recovered in 3 days. There are many people at DSC for treatment, not forgetting many go for treatment in private clinics. I saw young NS guys, coffee shop uncle, professional executives, local and foreigners (I am not racist, many local/non local Chinese and Indians).

The Doc at DSC warn that STD spreads rather easily and happens often to BJ without cap. The doc says if a ML BJ a custome who has STD, the virus usually get stuck in the ML throat, they usually have not symtomps, but when the ML sevice their next customer, the virus can easily spread especially if uncap. I kanna because of this. When I kanna STD in 2017, I told my regular MLs to be careful. One of them is the very popular momo in RV area who after that dont do uncap BJ. (some of you would remenmber momo who use to do uncap BJ).

The old chinese saying when you go to a mountain often, you will one day meet the tiger. STD is on the rise (recent news also reported the trend). getting STD is very shocking, FATAL if it is AIDs, some not fatal but the virus will remain dormant in your body (cold sores) and can spread to your sex partners in future.

The doc further says that when a person gets STD, they usually feel ok and ignores it, however, if left untreated the STD WILL spread and gos on to attack and cause permanent damage to your vital organs. The doc says there are plenty of people (especially the more elderly) with STD out there who have not seek treatment (because of denial) and are spreading the virus to ML and ....

The Doc aso says, the only know effective cure is by jab nd a heavy dose of antibiotics. Many people tried antiseptic cream, chinese/ indian medication - ALL cannot cure.

If you suspect you have STD - go see a doctor ad get jab to prevent it from spreading and cause permanent damage. Go to DSC if you feel ashame, DSC patients are all STD related, no need to be ashame, save yourself and stop harming others.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1