The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2023, 11:08 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 0
syncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My last day here-This is my story. AMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Why do u guys even bother entertaining a troll..

He'd be much better off on EDMW..

Ignore this joker and the thread will die off soon enuff lol..
this troll is quite entertaining

post on edmw sure get nuked
Old 12-02-2023, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 6
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by syncrossed View Post
this troll is quite entertaining

post on edmw sure get nuked
Damn entertaining man
Old 12-02-2023, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 3
Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
so did u PM him for the dome 3 raw contact?
This fucking clown still dont want to answer my question. Up till now still havent reveal the FL with stds. Either a white knight simp or a fucking liar.

And yes he did PM me, its in my inbox. I just dk how ss and too lazy to do it.
Old 12-02-2023, 11:17 PM
Samster

Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by nakadashi555 View Post
What a joke- think Dome 1 full of STD then go Dome 3 think got less chance and CIP some more.

Pray to YHWH for a brain and less ego please.
Lol. You think i pre-planned to raw someone from dome 3 ah. It was a heat of the moment thing which i fucking regret now.

And you still havent answer my question yet. Who exactly is the FL with stds and why the fuck you havent expose yet? Are you a white knight simp or a fucking liar?
Old 12-02-2023, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
"Facts" again.

Really worried about the quality of our undergrad kids these days....
I like how you can comment when you dont even know what I PM-ed him about. Anyways, it is a piece of information that backs up my story, which I would have otherwise not been able to provide if I was "trolling" as some here have claimed.
Old 12-02-2023, 11:23 PM
Samster

nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regretfulman View Post
Lol. You think i pre-planned to raw someone from dome 3 ah. It was a heat of the moment thing which i fucking regret now.

And you still havent answer my question yet. Who exactly is the FL with stds and why the fuck you havent expose yet? Are you a white knight simp or a fucking liar?
Its your mum lah thats why
Old 12-02-2023, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by catlord View Post
Dude..... I did a quick search and the cheapest therapists I could find was Safespace at $90/session. They have pretty good reviews. You said you don't have money to go for therapy, but you have money to book FLs and go for overseas trips? You could have gone for multiple sessions for every FL you booked. At this point I don't even know whether you're sincere about quitting. Your choices tell me otherwise. Genuinely very disappointing to see.

But do what you want man, I'm not your dad.
"Not enough money" is not exactly factual. If you put a gun to my head, sure I can cough up the sum. I mean, who the fuck doesnt have $100.

But yes, my finances are in a tight spot, savings <$10k right now. You must also consider that therapy is not a one time thing, it takes months(maybe even years) for it to work, which is not exactly a comfortable expense for me now.

Secondly, booking FLs is actly a very financially irresponsible move on my part, and I cant exactlty "afford" it per se. But addiction makes you do stupid things.

But after this fiasco, i am definitely seeking treatment. Feels like im spiralling down a black hole. In fact, theres a way for me to get treatment for free. All I have to do is confess my double life to my pastor and seeks free counselling services from the church. But its social suicide for me, and I will probably be persona non grata(unofficially) and Im too balless to pull the trigger.

As for the overseas trips, my friends are well to do. I have always went on frequent trips with them. If I cook up some bs excuse its gonna be sus, which is not exactly what I want now.

But yes, you are absolutely right. My choices are disappointing. This is the worse part of this addiction. You no longer think or behave rationally. I know I am a shadow of my former self, and I need to get my shit tgt fast.
Old 12-02-2023, 11:32 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 0
syncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But its social suicide for me, and I will probably be persona non grata(unofficially) and Im too balless to pull the trigger.
Why?

What has happened to the Christian brotherly love, compassion, and forgiveness?

Did not Jesus stand up for a prostitute?
Old 12-02-2023, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Its your mum lah thats why
Ok then, mystery solved. You're just a fucking liar who PM me for raw contact and then got butthurt+defensive when I refused. Cooked up a bullshit story that you had "care and concern" for me and that some random whore had stds that you had knowledge about.

Funny how we had to go back and forth multiple times for you to finally admit it.

Also, sorry to burst your bubble, but raw is honestly fucking easy to get. My success rate(although a limited sample size) stands at 100%. Like i said, youre probably repulsive irl(old fat hairy ugly bastard).

Glad we can finally put an end to this bullshit.
Old 12-02-2023, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Why?

What has happened to the Christian brotherly love, compassion, and forgiveness?

Did not Jesus stand up for a prostitute?

Yes. Unfortunately humans are not jesus. Which do you think is more probable? The average church-goer looking at me with mercy, compassion and love, or looking at me with disgust, judgement and contempt?

The gospel is absolute and pure, but human nature is always the same, regardless of religion
Old 12-02-2023, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 3
autosongkran is one of the Best!autosongkran is one of the Best!autosongkran is one of the Best!autosongkran is one of the Best!

Quote:

Also, sorry to burst your bubble, but raw is honestly fucking easy to get. My success rate(although a limited sample size) stands at 100%. Like i said, youre probably repulsive irl(old fat hairy ugly bastard).

wah 100% hit rate
Your church will be damn proud of U!!!

Which church you go to? Can I join U?
This Character is a super charming guy
who has cause the Victoria Secret Fashion show to stop
All VS models just want to be AutoSongKran CumBucket
Old 12-02-2023, 11:38 PM
Samster

Your logic is like that of a feminazi chick with armpit hair liao.

You say you're ashamed but so haolian you have a "100% hit rate"

How you know I am "repulsive" and "probably have difficulty raw"? "Facts?"

Lai faster go church confess your sins and do it all again tomorrow
Old 12-02-2023, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Your logic is like that of a feminazi chick with armpit hair liao.

You say you're ashamed but so haolian you have a "100% hit rate"

How you know I am "repulsive" and "probably have difficulty raw"? "Facts?"

Lai faster go church confess your sins and do it all again tomorrow
Not haolian, just facts. I see you so fucking butthurt about my narrative that raw is difficult, so i decided to rub it in on a fucking clown like you. I honestly dont derive any pride from this. Many bros have PM me and told me how easy it is for them to raw too. Like I said, you think this is forbes list ah?

"How I know youre repulsive"? - Eh fucking simple lets settle this once and for all. We both post topless pics of ourselves(face hidden ofc), with a piece of paper stating our user ID and date. Dont worry, im probably at my physically weakest the past 2 years. Let the entire sbf forum decide for themselves.

If you refuse this offer, then I(as well as any person with common sense)will take it that what I said is true.
Old 12-02-2023, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 499 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1034 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

Quite disappointing to see what this thread has become.

TS, do you still want to quit, or not?
Old 12-02-2023, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
"Not enough money" is not exactly factual. If you put a gun to my head, sure I can cough up the sum. I mean, who the fuck doesnt have $100.

But yes, my finances are in a tight spot, savings <$10k right now. You must also consider that therapy is not a one time thing, it takes months(maybe even years) for it to work, which is not exactly a comfortable expense for me now.

Secondly, booking FLs is actly a very financially irresponsible move on my part, and I cant exactlty "afford" it per se. But addiction makes you do stupid things.

But after this fiasco, i am definitely seeking treatment. Feels like im spiralling down a black hole. In fact, theres a way for me to get treatment for free. All I have to do is confess my double life to my pastor and seeks free counselling services from the church. But its social suicide for me, and I will probably be persona non grata(unofficially) and Im too balless to pull the trigger.

As for the overseas trips, my friends are well to do. I have always went on frequent trips with them. If I cook up some bs excuse its gonna be sus, which is not exactly what I want now.

But yes, you are absolutely right. My choices are disappointing. This is the worse part of this addiction. You no longer think or behave rationally. I know I am a shadow of my former self, and I need to get my shit tgt fast.
Firstly I can tell you're the type to easily look down on people from what you've described Dome 1 FLs as.

Plus you're full of yourself, full of self praise, mentions of "low ses" and "gaowei" etc.

If you're really serious about getting better, get off your high horse and treat everyone with respect first. Not saying go be a white knight or carrot but simply having respect for fellow human beings is a good first step.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1