The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2012, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
hardworking48 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtbs View Post
lor 16 w12 = lor 16 westerhout road hse no.12
Thanks bro....
Old 27-07-2012, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hookupsoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went to YTL and only one girl available , No.9 , Xiao He. As I was in a rush , just take since OKt say she hiao hiao type though picture not very appealing.

Went up with her and she look better than photo actually. Very fair (I prefer girl a little tanned) , and smallish boobs with inverted light broen nipples. Throughout session , I find her not too friendly and very mechanicle. I totally enjoyed the body to body rubba though , but what turn me off half way was that I discovered she never shave arm pit hair....
after that my brother fell into coma straight away... even on bed , after all the arousing , bro still never wake up until she asked me am I thinking abour office work , why cannot concentrate .. haha ... dare not tell her its because of her armpit hair.... Finally cum during hj, bbbj.

Any bro can post the telephone number of this joint so can call up before heading down next time. Thanks.
Old 27-07-2012, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookupsoon View Post
Went up with her and she look better than photo actually. Very fair (I prefer girl a little tanned) , and smallish boobs with inverted light broen nipples. Throughout session , I find her not too friendly and very mechanicle. I totally enjoyed the body to body rubba though , but what turn me off half way was that I discovered she never shave arm pit hair....
after that my brother fell into coma straight away... even on bed , after all the arousing , bro still never wake up until she asked me am I thinking abour office work , why cannot concentrate .. haha ... dare not tell her its because of her armpit hair.... Finally cum during hj, bbbj.

Muahahahaha!! I like your honest and hilarious FR!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 27-07-2012, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
went to YTL and only one girl available , No.9 , Xiao He. As I was in a rush , just take since OKt say she hiao hiao type though picture not very appealing.

Any bro can post the telephone number of this joint so can call up before heading down next time. Thanks.
Next time bring along a Shaver with you bro...
Old 27-07-2012, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5267 / Power: 24
glstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond repute

YTL tel: 67446402
by A88
Old 28-07-2012, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hookupsoon

Ya.. I also turned off.. Kenna a few and after Nvr find them back.. I so disgusting ..
Old 28-07-2012, 05:21 PM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Next time bring along a Shaver with you bro...
Bring wax more effective and look cleaner de! U might as well wax her pussy area too. One stone kills two birds!

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 28-07-2012, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

strange enuff this has never happened to me at this hse...they were quite happy to take my money after i came down after doing the deed...cant say the same for 1805 though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
But only thing is OKT insist we paid first then proceed to bonk abit weird to me remind me of those Thai WLs hses...
Old 28-07-2012, 07:44 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

actually think most of their mms look better in person rather than in the pics on the screen...

Quote:

Went up with her and she look better than photo actually. Very fair (I prefer girl a little tanned) , and smallish boobs with inverted light broen nipples. .
Old 28-07-2012, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 18
rugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
actually think most of their mms look better in person rather than in the pics on the screen...
Agree. However, it is the opposite for Thai houses... the photos look better than real-life.
L18H10 #08, L18H40 #05, WH14 #01
L8H66E #83 (Jiajia), #28 (Meilin), #66 (Lulu), #99, #81 (Feifei)

Old 28-07-2012, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future

I tried 晶晶 before. She is beautiful, smooth and soft skin cum nice figure! I really missed her.
She is under $150 cat.
Old 29-07-2012, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
SS looks even better in her WeChat pics huh...hee hee
Old 29-07-2012, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hookupsoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by glstunner View Post
YTL tel: 67446402
by A88
Thanks bro , appreciate
Old 29-07-2012, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bruddar, what is WeChat arh? Izzit equivalent to WhatsApps? I heard she uses WhatsApps de!

Old 30-07-2012, 12:50 AM
Samster

Talking Shuang Shuang's other pics

Oh yes hor, agreed...

Quote:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1