The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2012, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Best Friend

Tis is another nurse wif HSD....
Old 05-02-2012, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
puieh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really nice story bro..keep it up!
Old 05-02-2012, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

i spent half a day reading ur story anf it nearly made mi cum! Nice work TS!
Old 06-02-2012, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
dennischan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good job TS, pls cont with your sexciting story!
Old 08-02-2012, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
braddieh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, please continue!
Old 08-02-2012, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
hardob is Cool - loads of Potential

awesome story.. cont pls!
Old 08-02-2012, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ShootingLead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story. Do continue
Old 08-02-2012, 04:56 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: My Best Friend

Very nice story so far. Been enjoying reading your story. Keep it (hardon) up.
Old 09-02-2012, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 19
fullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My Best Friend - Part 16

Hi bros, sorry for the late update. Been busy with work and finally finish one major one. Now I have time to continue with My Best Friend stories... cos things are about to get crazy after the last incident...

here goes:

We clean up the mess we make from her mum's room to her room. Its really crazy to think i actually get a chance to become a sexual exploration tool for my best friend KAcey.

After that penetration, I fully unlock the Lust Angel that locks into her. I believe that all woman pleasure will unlock due to age or even experience. If u open once sexual enjoyment gateway for the lady, she will forever love the pleasure during intercourse.

KAcey is one great example... not sure it is good to be unleash at such young age of 18.

Things went back to normal, we went out for food during the weekend, chat and joke as usual...

Only til monday night, everyone is having a monday blues except me...

KAcey and me use webcam for the first time to talk to each other at night as i have just bought a creative webcam for my laptop. She is using her Mac book with a webcam inbuild.

Its kind of funnie how one thing leads to another... i had "phone sex" wif her and now... is it gonna be a webcam sex thing?

We chat for awhile... til KAcey pause for awhile... like hesitating to say something...

Kacey: hey... u know wat...

Me: wat ?

Kacey: that day..when u put ur "thing" in me... (gosh..i remember she is the one who guide me into her)

Kacey: the feeling is totally different...

Me: is it? how different? (I am curious too)

KAcey: Different lor... it feels great... the moment u push in... and then out...

*me swallows saliva as KAcey starts to lower her tone...sounds super sexy to me... I can feel blood gashing again...

Kacey: hmmm... see... thinking about it now,,,and wet le...

Me: so fast ?!?! ... u dont make me high lor...

KAcey: haiz...ya lor.. thursday is so far away...

Me: (people get monday blues because they need to work 5 days to weekend and all kacey can think of is thurs Sex !!! She really becoming more and more horny...)

Kacey: I never lie to u... *shifted her self to back so i can see her more... she then lift up her winnie the pooh sleep wear... and show me her panties...

KAcey: see... wet le... *Showing a line patch of wet mark on the cotton panty...

*KAcey then slowly pulls aside her white panty and reveals her totally wet mei mei... her fingers then run it along side of her mei mei lips... and u can see clearly her mei mei is started to fill with more juice...

Kacey did not stop... she then use her index finger on her clitoris and a middle finger going in and out of her mei mei... She constantly moans... Her one hand then move up to her A cup boobs... starting to caress herself...

Damm... i am already hard as a rock by now... KAcey then pull her finger out of her mei mei.. and u can see an entangle thread of juice from her mei mei and on the tips of her middle finger...

KAcey then moves forward to the webcam.. licking her juice off the finger... Damm... this move makes me crazy !!! why is she so seductive ?!?! why all this comes so natural to her... Its like a season player on bed with at least 10 to 20 years of experience to have such skills...

KAcey: can u show me... i wan to see...

Me: (i know wat Kacey refers to) *and i shift the webcam down to show my didi... my boxer already cant contain the erected tool... with just a slight pull on my boxer... my tool sprang out...

Kacey: can u stroke it ? .... so i can imagine u r in me... *KAcey move her fingers down again... thou i cant see when she come close to the monitor but i know wat she is doing...

*I slowly stroke my didi ....

KAcey breaths close to the mic hole beside the webcam... her moan is getting stronger and heavier... i can even see vapour on my screen...

Kacey: I already put 2 fingers in le... but it is jus different from thursday...

(Gosh... i am high to the max...)

KAcey: hey.. can u come over to mine house now?

Me: huh? but now is 12 plus already...

KAcey: dont worry... my parents are sleeping le... u can sneak into my room...

KAcey: i really wan u in me now... *KAcey licking both fingers which she jus pull out from her mei mei...

To be continue...
Old 09-02-2012, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 19
fullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My Best Friend - Part 16b

I hesitate no more... the sight of Kacey licking her own juice makes me thirsty for sex... I need to get the load off.. either with my own hands or KAcey's body...

The answer is clear... I wore my bermudas and make a dash to her place... usually its about 10 mins walk.. but i reach in 5...guess the thirst is strong...

Upon reaching her house... KAcey pass me her keys through her window.. My heart is pounding with excitement...

The excitement of having sex with KAcey and also the fear of been caught by her family... I am sure the father will break one or 2 bones of mine if he finds out i am doing her daughter...

I quietly unlock the lock and door.... pushing it open and closing it as gently as possible... The living room is dark... but i can still figure my way into KAcey's room... i am behaving like a burglar... but the only thing i wanted to steal is Sex...

The moment i close the door of Kacey's ... she pull me to the bed... she did not pause a moment and strip my bermudas down... she then engulf her mouth over my tool without saying a word...

She work her way well... jus weeks ago she did her first blowjob.. now, she is like a veteran on the job... she starts to move her tongue well... and the strong and light suction... My didi is fully erected...

She pulls my tool out of her mouth... hinting me its ready for its job... she then slides back on her bed and position for my entry... I move in... sliding my tool along her mei mei lips a few time before pushing it in..

She let out a soft moan...her left hand grabbing to a pillow and her right working on her clitoris.. she moves her hips faster then usual... she is getting high super fast... and i am feeling every sensation of it..

Her juice makes her mei mei easy for entry... the warmth of the wall engulf my didi... in and out with repetition... its like a car trotter... with a high quality oil...

I decided to change position... this entry will gain maximum entry... i lifted her right leg over to her left and let Kacey lay on her side... with both hands holding her hip... i continue to pump her... i can reach further in...Kacey's cheeks turns rosy again... she holds her mouth so that she dont moan too loud..

All of her sudden, the door was knock a few times!!!

Mum: Ah girl... u sleep already ?

KAcey and me are in shock !!! We hold so still like a pair of statue in love making position.. Then i recall i did not lock the door... omgosh...

I quickly pull out my didi...and signal to KAcey to pretend to sleep.. Then i quickly crawl under the bed with my pants down... KAcey cover herself in blanket and pretend to sleep...

I hear the door knob turn... and the door opens... I hold my breath and crawl further into the bed...

Mum: haiz.. this ah girl ar... everytime like that.. never off the light...

*Kacey's mum off the light and close the door... the room is dark... and its so quiet i tot the only sound i hear is my beating heart... its racing at top speed... Pleasure and shock dont really go well for me... God knows, how long i stay under the bed before i crawl out...

I slowly crawl out under the bed.. not making a single noise... gosh.. this is so close... i tap KAcey on her butt... tot that she is asleep... but i see slight movement in the dark...

I then went under the blanket with her...

Omg!!! KAcey is fingering herself... she did not stop at all...i go close to her in a spoon position... my body against back... its not tough to erect again... i place my didi near her mei mei and KAcey do the rest by guiding it in the warm safe house...

I push in and out in the spoon position...occasionally KAcey let out light moans even she already cover her own mouth...

KAcey's juice is no joke... i can feel the wetness at my groin area..she is really horny... she pulls my hand under her sleepware to her boobs... guided me to caress them while still pumping her...

As the pace got faster... so did the sound of a shaking bed got louder, hopefully it will not alarm her mum to come and check again...

Again.. i need to hold my cum.. I definitely cannot cum inside KAcey... i lick and kiss behind her ear and neck while i continue to pump...

the time pass til finally i felt the contraction from KAcey's wall... her body tighten and slight shivers occur... i know she came...

I slowly pull out my tool from her... and my urge to cum is stil there... i stroke my tool and let off my load on her butt...

I lay down in the dark with KAcey for awhile.. I m afraid that i will fall asleep and tomorrow morning her mum and dad is gonna find a man butt naked in her room with their daughter...

I quickly wipe the sperm off her hips, put on my bermudas and slowly creep my way out of the house... KAcey is already sound asleep when i sneak out...

On the way walking back to my house... i saw the time on my watch and its already 3plus coming to 4am... My mind still think about the sudden door knock which scares the shit out of me...

If i ever get caught, it will be the end of our friendship and sexship...

What a day to start my week...And next week is a more exciting week, it is a one week holidays (Term Break) for the poly students... should i apply leave and accompany KAcey the whole week?

To be continue
Old 09-02-2012, 06:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 13
scamper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the updates. Please continue.
Old 09-02-2012, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
saddyboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yes apply leave!! hahaha..
Old 09-02-2012, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 13
Devil320 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What an adventure! Certainly reminds me of mine which is similar. Nice one
Old 09-02-2012, 01:05 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: My Best Friend

Wah liaoz....cannot wait for the holidays to cummmmmm....
Old 09-02-2012, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hustlaV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i wish i have a best friend like that too.
will be waiting for the rest of updates.. =)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1