The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2021, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 11
retrojunk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretrojunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Lesson learned.

Prior to the pandemic, have been going around different areas in Singapore looking for good massages. but during these 2 years have cut short such activities and only been patronising one ML. I’m not one that goes for looks for figure, ultimately i pin it to good service (with added perks) and gfe. The parlour was near where I lived so it was a added bonus.

But I guess as you keep patronising the same ml, the service level eventually dropped regardless as time goes by.
Just went for a usual 1 hour massage this week due to stress at work etc … prior to the massage I do catch a glimpse of the time. Normally the session it will start off with some hj, bj and then to the proper body massage.. but after some back and shoulder massage I was surprised that my ML told me that times up… everything was concluded within 30 mins. She still commented that she provided extra perks which others do not have (yeah right!)

TLDR - to sum things up, never put all your eggs in one basket. Will need to start from scratch and go around exploring again. Ultimately it’s a transaction, just Hate it when ML give dumb excuses.
Old 07-10-2021, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
gingerhorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lesson learned.

Thanks for sharing.
These girls are just for the money.
Old 07-10-2021, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 16
jikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrojunk View Post
Prior to the pandemic, have been going around different areas in Singapore looking for good massages. but during these 2 years have cut short such activities and only been patronising one ML. I’m not one that goes for looks for figure, ultimately i pin it to good service (with added perks) and gfe. The parlour was near where I lived so it was a added bonus.

But I guess as you keep patronising the same ml, the service level eventually dropped regardless as time goes by.
Just went for a usual 1 hour massage this week due to stress at work etc … prior to the massage I do catch a glimpse of the time. Normally the session it will start off with some hj, bj and then to the proper body massage.. but after some back and shoulder massage I was surprised that my ML told me that times up… everything was concluded within 30 mins. She still commented that she provided extra perks which others do not have (yeah right!)

TLDR - to sum things up, never put all your eggs in one basket. Will need to start from scratch and go around exploring again. Ultimately it’s a transaction, just Hate it when ML give dumb excuses.
Share Share……
Old 07-10-2021, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 3
vtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samstervtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sad truth...sigh
Old 07-10-2021, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
prancer is Cool - loads of Potential
I totally agree with you. Its a transaction and nothing more. Don't try to see it as any kind of relationship.
Old 07-10-2021, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Lesson learned.

Quote:
..............2 years have cut short such activities and only been patronising one ML.......as you keep patronising the same ml, the service level eventually dropped ......was concluded within 30 mins......TLDR - to sum things up, never put all your eggs in one basket. ...
Many will/can empathize with you here.
Can give a hint on the ML's name/shop wo we can avoid?
Old 07-10-2021, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 4
Earnestball is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEarnestball is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Fully agree, bro.

Have a rotation list. Absence makes the heart fonder.
Old 07-10-2021, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
scandisk69 is Cool - loads of Potential

where is this place...please share so we all know

I also experience the same ... so I rotate 2 to 3 places
Old 07-10-2021, 04:04 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 852 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120094 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

This is why I seldom go back to same ML for more then 2 times. Unless those clean one, their standard is consistent.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 07-10-2021, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Just try moved around.. I learned my also.. really treat as Robert..

Now I go look around also.. we are not rich like alot bros here that can give extra more to those ml..

The ml mindset have changed.. they are like Telco treat well for new comers those long term users are mistreated..
Old 07-10-2021, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1434 / Power: 16
impossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud of

Recently visited a spa in Jurong east, currently undergoing renovation. So before I went, I checked their website for price list, $55 for 60mins full body massage. Upon reaching, the receptionist told me this package is not available and intro me other expensive shitting packages. After some consideration, I reject her offer and walked away since I do not wish to be chop carrot. So she reluctantly give in and offer me $55 massage. Since I’m here, I took it.

To my displeasure, the whole session, the ML keep complaining why I stingy lar, never she took a $55 massage job, no customers the whole day lar and bla bla bla. Hello, my money, I decide how best I want to utilise it. Who are you to tell me how I need to spend my money.

Anyway, I still get myself satisfy, but definitely will not RTM. Such behaviours must not be encouraged, feeding them fat and turn ugly.

Last edited by impossible; 07-10-2021 at 04:45 PM. Reason: Edit
Old 07-10-2021, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 11
retrojunk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretrojunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ultimately like I mentioned it’s a transaction. I should have just given $25 for 30 mins massage. So flared up just now
Old 07-10-2021, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
This is why I seldom go back to same ML for more then 2 times. Unless those clean one, their standard is consistent.
Sometimes, after one or 2 good sessions, it's not practical to keep going back so soon. Think of it this way - you have enjoyed much or make the most of the time, and she also gave as much as you did. Gotta to stop and pull back from this one and move on first. She may have also done the same to other customers the same day, she also needs to regain her stamina. Also she wants to build a wide base too.

Oh, it's really unlikely that we are special to them, in most cases. Even though we think we are close to them.

Last edited by bondage; 07-10-2021 at 06:11 PM.
Old 07-10-2021, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
abclovessex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been there, done that. Try rotating a few shops, and possibly even rotate ml from same shop. This way, you have options… and you never know, sometimes might have lesser dmg (from same shop) too.
Old 07-10-2021, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ultimately like I mentioned it’s a transaction. I should have just given $25 for 30 mins massage. So flared up just now
Bro u should stated the name of the spa or ml.. so bros here can avoid.. when I kana all this I will state the ml out.. to let bros avoid..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1