The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2021, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Some story to share after went out w ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
I think you probably failed to understand, that in asking her the question straight-on is already a mistake in itself.

All MLs who work in this line, unless they are already hardcore and will provide FJ as a default option, will be slightly offended if someone new straightaway proposes or even suggest they offer FJ. It also sends her a signal what kind of customer you are. MLs are still women, and they all hope to maintain some pride by having an illusion of choice. It is probably better to act a bit coy, and to ask her what services she is happy to offer you. Her answer will be revealing in itself, and she will surely answer your question.
Well said, not many cheongster can think like this
Old 06-02-2021, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Well said, not many cheongster can think like this
Well, we all learn from this. But, as I mentioned in an earlier post, I am new in the MP playground and, also, being an old man, have to hasten a bit as I don't have the luxury of being able to invest in time, efforts and, as another bro put it, bullets.....ha ha.
Old 06-02-2021, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Well said... time, efforts is something for the single and younger groups perhaps...

Years back when I was still in my 30s ... always play the trick to “KC” and “impress” the ML / GROs, then was laughed at a few uncle range of friends... told me straight ... “don’t waste time just pay and treat it strictly as transactions, becoz u will never know when will get burnt”

Didn’t understand it that time but now I take it as word of wisdoms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
Well, we all learn from this. But, as I mentioned in an earlier post, I am new in the MP playground and, also, being an old man, have to hasten a bit as I don't have the luxury of being able to invest in time, efforts and, as another bro put it, bullets.....ha ha.
Old 06-02-2021, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Milshe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
Actually it's no different from sian-ING local girls or any other gf... The need for love and sex is the same but The difference is their temptation of *by the way* money for sex... And the environment which is restricted freedom often 12 or more hours in the shop and hence less time for leisure activities outside.. So it makes the so called transaction urgent... Commercial feel is usually a bit more grey less commercial than geylang or FL...which is probably why going in straight with a commercial FJ offer for a so-called grey massage shop may come across as a bit too straightforward
Old 06-02-2021, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milshe View Post
Actually it's no different from sian-ING local girls or any other gf... The need for love and sex is the same but The difference is their temptation of *by the way* money for sex... And the environment which is restricted freedom often 12 or more hours in the shop and hence less time for leisure activities outside.. So it makes the so called transaction urgent... Commercial feel is usually a bit more grey less commercial than geylang or FL...which is probably why going in straight with a commercial FJ offer for a so-called grey massage shop may come across as a bit too straightforward
Yes, indeed. In the case of Geylang, everybody know the SOP and the gal will just go through the process. In the case of MLs, well, like you said, more grey.
Old 13-02-2021, 12:17 AM
Samster

Many years ago I had bao a ML for 3k a month if she did not do massage but other job... She took up for a year but eventually still rtc. She wanted to have a kid with me and said she will raise the kid in china and I just need to pay but I rejected cos Im pretty sure the end result. Guess they are still normal need a promise of a future and not just moneywise or use the kid as a tool.

Any bros with bao yang stories?
Old 13-02-2021, 06:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 16
daniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Many years ago I had bao a ML for 3k a month if she did not do massage but other job... She took up for a year but eventually still rtc. She wanted to have a kid with me and said she will raise the kid in china and I just need to pay but I rejected cos Im pretty sure the end result. Guess they are still normal need a promise of a future and not just moneywise or use the kid as a tool.

Any bros with bao yang stories?
Just curious. What end result u refering? She will hv another guy or?
Old 13-02-2021, 06:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel6969 View Post
Just curious. What end result u refering?
Every worst case scenario imaginable and every unforseen worst case scenarios.... combined together
Old 13-02-2021, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Just curious. What end result u refering? She will hv another guy or?
If our transaction end for sure she will need another guy... We all know that but
One possibility of using the kid as a tool
The cao guohui incident... China girl come to Singapore and try to force him to acknowledge the kid...

thou she said Will raise the kid herself in China and not bother me if I pay...for living costs

And Althouugh I don't think I'm was heartless as cao guohui to fuck and forget... Having treated her so well to allow her to leave the industry.. She still knows my background bei g together for a year.. It was hard to leave her.. But that's that.. Hard decisions

Im married BTW with kids.. Single. Different
Old 13-02-2021, 10:30 AM
Samster

daniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud of
Quote:
If our transaction end for sure she will need another guy... We all know that but
One possibility of using the kid as a tool
The cao guohui incident... China girl come to Singapore and try to force him to acknowledge the kid...

thou she said Will raise the kid herself in China and not bother me if I pay...for living costs

And Althouugh I don't think I'm was heartless as cao guohui to fuck and forget... Having treated her so well to allow her to leave the industry.. She still knows my background bei g together for a year.. It was hard to leave her.. But that's that.. Hard decisions

Im married BTW with kids.. Single. Different
I got the point. It will happen one day for sure when the child grow up and look for real daddy

I guess from what you said, u do not mind to marry her if you are single. For me i personally has gone through this route and almost at the point want to commit. But end up i realise i cant really accept. I helped that ML out fr that industry too. But she still occasionally keep in touch w her previous clients. On one occassion i grow suspicious and look at her mobile. I knw i shouldnt do that but.. anyway there are multiple guys stil talking to her after almost a year she is out fr MP and she also replied their message & entertain them. Those guy are her ex customer so call regular where she provided special to them bf. Those conversation was so hurtful to me that i decided to stop all on spot. That is when i change my mind set. once they are whore they will be that way forever. I know not all but i can say most of them.

She cried and beg me not to leave her and she said she will delete those contact ans change wechat and number etc. But those hurtful messages already turn me like a beast w no feeling. I stayed together w her in a rented condo at that time. I packed my stuff and leave the appartment. Next day i cancel her WP and ask her to do what she want. That was many years back where i still very naive and trust that they love me because of true love and not the money.
Old 13-02-2021, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 21
navras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, Life is full of decisions and not easy to make.

http://dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg
to alert you there is a big liar, cheating relationship with customers and borrowed money nvr returned.
be more careful ! don't fall into KC trap
Old 13-02-2021, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
I got the point. It will happen one day for sure when the child grow up and look for real daddy

I guess from what you said, u do not mind to marry her if you are single. For me i personally has gone through this route and almost at the point want to commit. But end up i realise i cant really accept. I helped that ML out fr that industry too. But she still occasionally keep in touch w her previous clients. On one occassion i grow suspicious and look at her mobile. I knw i shouldnt do that but.. anyway there are multiple guys stil talking to her after almost a year she is out fr MP and she also replied their message & entertain them. Those guy are her ex customer so call regular where she provided special to them bf. Those conversation was so hurtful to me that i decided to stop all on spot. That is when i change my mind set. once they are whore they will be that way forever. I know not all but i can say most of them.

She cried and beg me not to leave her and she said she will delete those contact ans change wechat and number etc. But those hurtful messages already turn me like a beast w no feeling. I stayed together w her in a rented condo at that time. I packed my stuff and leave the appartment. Next day i cancel her WP and ask her to do what she want. That was many years back where i still very naive and trust that they love me because of true love and not the money.
It's true... Once they enter this industry it becomes second nature. To lie. Of course there are exception to the clause but really far and few between... Which is why I guess... dare to dream of a future but better to look at the moment .. Enjoy the moments cos life is short.. Theres only those moments and satisfaction in reminiscing on moments...its also true in non ml world.. How many true moments can we have? To me it's both sex and which leads to happiness and feeling for the moments. One you can buy the other is a derivative u can't buy.. If I was single I may not marry her I would just be with her.. Marriage is a scam.. Designed to trap people.. Cheong hard Cheong smart...
Old 13-02-2021, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
It's true... Once they enter this industry it becomes second nature. To lie. Of course there are exception to the clause but really far and few between... Which is why I guess... dare to dream of a future but better to look at the moment .. Enjoy the moments cos life is short.. Theres only those moments and satisfaction in reminiscing on moments...its also true in non ml world.. How many true moments can we have? To me it's both sex and which leads to happiness and feeling for the moments. One you can buy the other is a derivative u can't buy.. If I was single I may not marry her I would just be with her.. Marriage is a scam.. Designed to trap people.. Cheong hard Cheong smart...
Yes. They can lie everything so that they look clean and also to give the answer we wanted. Her guimi also very helpful to cover up and make up perfect story.

Probably when we love them a lot they also will say they love us a lot too but in actual fact it is not. They stil love money more. Without money they wont love us. Imagine i need to hv few months to get over. But she cried so hard when i leave her but she go w her spare tyre in less than a month.

That is the point really upset me and i manage to f few of her guimi. That is the point i started t f ML.

But regardless of whatever we r human w feeling. I also almost fall into another relationship w another ML recently. Left her after i got to know she has a husband and 2 kids.
Old 13-02-2021, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2969 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

I had upped many ML before. Typically they are horny but I agree some have pride (10%) and refuse FJ. Eventually that 90% will slowly open up and agree on fucking.

After a while, some ML may find you nice hence using your cock to ease their cb itch. Some see ur big cock and immediately feel wet. They also have their needs while you have yours. Cui one usually are more horny than chio ones.
Old 13-02-2021, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=daniel6969;20471602]Y
That is the point really upset me and i manage to f few of her guimi.
================
all their talk of guimi bullshit
guimi ready to steal each other's bf or big customer anytime
they only want man money, so natural guimi steal each other's bf
guime or give me?
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1