The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2021, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 12
klss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterklss is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Where did u experience lesbian Tarma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
The second one is some Korean chic. Both from the gram. Second one insta handle is slowswan. If she facesitting me, I am sure I would do a good job eating her out and get drenched when she cums and squirts.

Haizz...wonder when I'll get to experience squirting, oso lesbian tarma ....
Old 29-03-2021, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by klss View Post
Where did u experience lesbian Tarma?
Haven’t leh. That why it’s on my wishlist for when our playground reopens.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 29-03-2021, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2505 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post

Wondering how the quantity of the quality gals after opening

Best have people like Yezi 1429.
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 30-03-2021, 02:05 PM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

As suggested by bro funboi..:..:h powers that be .....me want to experience lesbian Tarma with nice lingerie as per photo below. Kindly oblige.

I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 01-04-2021, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
massater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
.......I personally think the $50 cat should remain. Not because cheap affordable or what but need to have the very basic standard first then can know higher cat got what better. The legal market and illegal market operate differently but they will have impact on each other for sure.
i agree, should keep cat50, have this affordable for us and our FTs. Cannot have the prices going out of control which is at least $150 for decent ones
Old 02-04-2021, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 21
ramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to all

I don't think our G will allow any more approved brothels unless Covid 19 has been downgraded to as just a normal flu.

And maybe to them this is the right time to end their involvement with this prostitution business.
Old 03-04-2021, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 18
junming is one of the Best!junming is one of the Best!junming is one of the Best!
geylang sure open again i strongly believe as one of the Malaysian girl told me last time, "your government is smart to have a red light district so as to prevent rape or molest case"
Old 03-04-2021, 03:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by junming View Post
geylang sure open again i strongly believe as one of the Malaysian girl told me last time, "your government is smart to have a red light district so as to prevent rape or molest case"
True! If no Geylang... So many foreigner worker in Singapore no way to release, will attempt rape or at least molest And also the garment "control" the price, so it is affordable for every man
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 03-04-2021, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 21
samyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by junming View Post
Stupid excuse...dont u think...red light..prevent rape and molest....law and punishment does that.....geylang almost lawless bcos police give and allow red light there.so unless u say police stupid to bring trouble back.

Last edited by samyboy88; 03-04-2021 at 12:31 PM. Reason: grammer
Old 03-04-2021, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 883 / Power: 22
Absolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to beholdAbsolute_Lust is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyboy88 View Post
Stupid excuse...dont u think...red light..prevent rape and molest....law and punishment does that.....geylang almost lawless bcos police give and allow red light there.so unless u say police stupid to bring trouble back.
Trouble will never go away. Least in Geylang you know where to find them and control them. Rather than closing down geylang completely and made them go underground, then the problem becomes a bigger problem where they become even more elusive and difficult to control.

There is no such thing as a pure country with pure society that vice and crime doesn't exist. They just become harder to catch and difficult to control.
Old 04-04-2021, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2505 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe China will offer their best quality WL export to Sg as token of appreciation.

If no GL, all go underground and become FL in spa, hotels , private apartment and HDB.
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 04-04-2021, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 21
samyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolute_Lust View Post
Trouble will never go away. Least in Geylang you know where to find them and control them. Rather than closing down geylang completely and made them go underground, then the problem becomes a bigger problem where they become even more elusive and difficult to control.

There is no such thing as a pure country with pure society that vice and crime doesn't exist. They just become harder to catch and difficult to control.
Keong saik and bugis will not be what it is today if not for police action to clean up thanks to covid geylang is being wipe out with little effort by police....If police so stupid to allow geylang reopen then got nothing to say...U think police really want to concentrate vice at geylang?
Old 04-04-2021, 05:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyboy88 View Post
Keong saik and bugis will not be what it is today if not for police action to clean up thanks to covid geylang is being wipe out with little effort by police....If police so stupid to allow geylang reopen then got nothing to say...U think police really want to concentrate vice at geylang?
To continue with Geylang or not will in all probability not be a decision for the police to make. Ministers will take the call with inputs from police and other agencies......just my 2 cents.

Based on the current state of the pandemic globally, I might have to review my GL opening forecast of Q4 2021.
Old 05-04-2021, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
ABNN80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Missing Geylang so much and I drived pass WH06. They are undergoing renovation. My guts told me it cannot be re-opening sign... Just hope that I am wrong.

The house filled with nice and cheerful ladies.
It was my kindergarden to learn my skills with all the experience and passionate sisters.
It was my favorite abalone specialty shop where I managed to taste the variety of abalone from Malaysia and China.
It was my favorite Sushi shop where i managed to taste fresh and tender sashimi.
Old 06-04-2021, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1597 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

W06 convert to fishtank

Ah Lek rent it out

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1