The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2011, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

mbc = Manila Broadcasting corpn .. haha ..

no. Manila Bay Bar and Restaurant, at MH Del Pilar, the former L A Cafe (if taxi drivers feign ignorance and claim they will take you to better places .. unless you are the risk taking type, avoid it .. stick to the plan .. head to MBC .. )

Have fun in manila ..

cheers
Old 24-08-2011, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mynameisfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dun wanna take any risk, so wanna try what all bros recommended here.
any bro knows if mbc is very far from my current hotel at alabang?
Old 24-08-2011, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
monteroman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bit far because you have to traverse the manila part of south luzon expressway. im meeting a samster in a while in makati... to share notes!
Old 24-08-2011, 10:40 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynameisfun View Post
dun wanna take any risk, so wanna try what all bros recommended here.
any bro knows if mbc is very far from my current hotel at alabang?
MBC to alabang ?? You wanna go day time or evening ? Evening can be about 1 hour or more ..

Day time lesser ..

Don't worry too much ..
Old 24-08-2011, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
winman08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yesterday is 1st anniversary of Manila bus massacre....
so fast the time flies.. already a year ago...
Old 24-08-2011, 11:50 PM
Samster

and president has said 'no apology' no apology even for the comedy show unfolded by the cops .. and all the while when everybody was sitting and having coffee .. instead of ending the show .. they want to give love a chance ..

And president has said, 'want apology, ask apology from the dead man' ..

Hence, my tendency to stay away from touristy areas, and keep distance from tourist ..
Old 25-08-2011, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bolsterposter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

On a lighter note.. weather seems to be cooling down (maybe there's a typhoon approaching?) -- pretty nice day for a walk around town. Just got back from walking to GB from Makati ave.

Over the weekend:
Hit on an exotic looking Indian/Mexican/Filipina mix at MBC - pretty good fun
Havana - friend found a chinita that I thought was pretty cute

Here's to clear skies, cool weather BUT hot girls
Cheers!
Old 25-08-2011, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolsterposter View Post
On a lighter note.. weather seems to be cooling down (maybe there's a typhoon approaching?) -- pretty nice day for a walk around town. Just got back from walking to GB from Makati ave.

Over the weekend:
Hit on an exotic looking Indian/Mexican/Filipina mix at MBC - pretty good fun
Havana - friend found a chinita that I thought was pretty cute

Here's to clear skies, cool weather BUT hot girls
Cheers!
Typhoon MINA Is on the way ..
Old 25-08-2011, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
MBC to alabang ?? You wanna go day time or evening ? Evening can be about 1 hour or more ..

Day time lesser ..

Don't worry too much ..
thx for the tips, too bad day time working so can only chiong a bit at nite.
maybe ltr going over to burgos for dinner and hopefully a bit of fun.
Old 26-08-2011, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynameisfun View Post
thx for the tips, too bad day time working so can only chiong a bit at nite.
maybe ltr going over to burgos for dinner and hopefully a bit of fun.
To think of it, almost everywhere in Manila takes one hour or so ..

Well, Burgos, be careful, as the bars are out to make money on LD .. standard op, take only one girl, buy LD, and collect number, and put 50 peso in her hand and disappear . unless you have $ to burn like 10 or 15 LD ..

cheers
Old 27-08-2011, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
To think of it, almost everywhere in Manila takes one hour or so ..

Well, Burgos, be careful, as the bars are out to make money on LD .. standard op, take only one girl, buy LD, and collect number, and put 50 peso in her hand and disappear . unless you have $ to burn like 10 or 15 LD ..

cheers
Have to say from my current location of alabang to matika will takes around 45~60min and the cab i paid for to & fro was around P1500.

Dunno which pub to visit so just went in ivory first to test water since outside stated price of LD and beer. Went in and brought my first SML found all the price to be double of what was stated outside.
Felt very cheated and the girls just kept asking me to buy LD and barfine them. The girl siting with me around 7/10 look, but since I felt very very cheated so just left after the first drink and just gave 2 girls a P100 tips.

Went to Blush2 (just beside ivory) to look look see see and just want to drink.
The local beer is P50 for HH and P75 for NH and LD is P175, the price is as it is stated outside.
There is only one mammy inside the pub and she kept talking to me, infact I speak to her more than I speak to the girl sitting beside me.
Since I already drunk more than 4 cans at my hotel, I was a little bit high to start my trip at burgos. Feeling high and sort, I brought mummy 3 LD and the girl 2 LD... not that I am rich or what

Just want to check if the sum math up correctly, I paid the barfine of P2000 and the girl another P3000 just to bring her back... but felt carrot.

Sorry to trouble all the bro here, since this is my first time here... just want to find out the price range.

Took her back to my hotel for fun time but as I was quite drunk from drinking in hotel and at the pub.
As our section began, my bro soften more often than I wished it too (Bros who drink alot will know it).
Changed 3 CD as my small bro wasn't strong enough for very long. She did BBBJ to me body licking, but I only enjoyed the BBBJ.
Since it was taking too long for me to cum, i just asked her to BBBJ and HJ my bro... slowly as she was licking my balls, I pushed her head further down to do ass rimming and to my surprise she was willing to. Not the best of ass rimming but it is better than nothing since I wasn't cumming, i already almost gave up and just wanted to sleep.
Ended up with her just ass rimming and HJ and still have quite a happy ending with CIM.
Old 27-08-2011, 02:02 PM
Samster

mynameisfun: your taxi fare ?? Amazing, and ridiculous ..

should have demanded on meter, and even on return, not more than 300 peso .. I am not kidding .. and Makati is strict on meter, even in P Burgos, if the driver want to 'package' tell him to drop you off..

maybe the most expensive BJ you had, but then again, if you had fun .. it counts .. and going by P Burgos rates, not far off ..

No worries bro .. PM me if you need any specifics ..

PS: as a rule of thumb, the distance between Makati - Greenbelt to SM North City, is about the 3/4 of the distance between Alabang City Center to Makati .. I never paid more than 200 peso .. and I remembered the time I went to Ayala Alabang from QC it was 300 peso or so .. not more than that ..
Old 28-08-2011, 06:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 16
huanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to behold

Have to be very careful with that mummy in Blush. This used to be one of my favorite haunts and they used to have the best girls in Burgos. But the mummy tends to take advantage of you after she gets familiar. My beers are always "free" there but not really so. Nevertheless it's still about one of the best in Burgos.

There are some nice places to drink in Alabang. Some people travelled from the metro to Alabang to have some fun.

I am due to be in Manila soon.
Old 28-08-2011, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Lostboys9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Newbie here.

will be flying to Manila Tuesday nite.

So need Forum Bros for help.

Is Manila hit bad by Hurricane Mina? Or to be exact...is MBC or EDSA hit bad by MINA?

Check out other Forums and found that EDSA is currently asking 1600P BF and 2500P/ST 4000P/LT? Is this true?
Old 28-08-2011, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mina ??? It's just heavy rain, and power outage in some parts of Luzon, but not so hard as anticipated ..

Prices are there .. so you are not far off ..

Have fun bro
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1