The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2022, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hackberry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any home based massage aroumd buangkok/sengkang/hougang?

I saw my block opposite got funny business. If really got, I will go. Is anyone operating in Hougang Ave 8? I want good massage only, pm me.
Old 05-12-2022, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hackberry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone operating in Hougang ave 8? I saw funny business opposite my block. Want some good massage, pm pls.
Old 06-12-2022, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 14
right-hander deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeytan View Post
Don’t think so ba. I asked her before. She plainly told me she wun do for all the money in the world lol. I not rich enough to offer and try. Or maybe not handsome enough.
Ya totally agree. Visited her twice before, before Covid happened and she doesn’t offer any special. I asked her before also and she say NO. Only thing is u get your massage not wearing anything but a towel over you, and go to the shower wrapped in towel, not sure when her daughter might appear. I tried touching her legs she just siam, show her hard rod she bo hiu. That’s all.
Old 11-12-2022, 05:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 16
homemp3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhomemp3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by right-hander View Post
Ya totally agree. Visited her twice before, before Covid happened and she doesn’t offer any special. I asked her before also and she say NO. Only thing is u get your massage not wearing anything but a towel over you, and go to the shower wrapped in towel, not sure when her daughter might appear. I tried touching her legs she just siam, show her hard rod she bo hiu. That’s all.
Hi bro, can share contact of this home massage?
Old 11-12-2022, 05:25 AM
Samster

homemp3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhomemp3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda123 View Post
Pingping will always give u tip top service. Never fail to make u feel comfortable when you are there.
Can share?
Old 11-12-2022, 10:02 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 15
max50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
When during covid. Same I visit hougang Wendy twice. She will asked you remove Everything then massage your backside and your hole 🕳 and your Nipple. Give your relax but no special. Wth. I was wonder anyone here bro get special by her..?

Next would like to ask any bro here try before this Seletar Greenwich home base? Offer 90min $120 but not should any special bo..

Hougang condo is local aunty in her 50s.
Old 11-12-2022, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Stop supporting her la...all just stop and boycott her. Pressured by circumstances, slowly she will lan lan and do it for the money. Now got morons supporting, so money rolling in, of course she won't bite
Old 11-12-2022, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Waterevolution deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by max50 View Post
When during covid. Same I visit hougang Wendy twice. She will asked you remove Everything then massage your backside and your hole 🕳 and your Nipple. Give your relax but no special. Wth. I was wonder anyone here bro get special by her..?

Next would like to ask any bro here try before this Seletar Greenwich home base? Offer 90min $120 but not should any special bo..

Can pm bro
Old 11-12-2022, 07:31 PM
Samster

taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

If she is so "professional" in her massage, then she should cock tease you . WTF is she trying to show or prove? All just boycott her. Stop patronize her totally!
Old 12-12-2022, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quote:

Hi bro Max50, can share Wendy ctc? And also Seletar Greenwich ctc?
Old 12-12-2022, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by homemp3 View Post
Hi bro Max50, can share Wendy ctc? And also Seletar Greenwich ctc?

there's no action ....why bother?
Old 13-12-2022, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 13
elune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Hi bro, can share contact for greenwich? Thanks
Old 13-12-2022, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2061 / Power: 22
Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Greenwich seems like clean holistic/spiritual massage.
Tried her Reiki healing massage, nothing sensual or sexy.
But for other package on the menu, there could be contact massage on the stomach and genitalia according to her. Not sure if you will get a Happy ending though.
Therapist looks wholesome spiritual kind of lady in 30s.
Old 14-12-2022, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 13
elune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Specialboy View Post
Greenwich seems like clean holistic/spiritual massage.
Tried her Reiki healing massage, nothing sensual or sexy.
But for other package on the menu, there could be contact massage on the stomach and genitalia according to her. Not sure if you will get a Happy ending though.
Therapist looks wholesome spiritual kind of lady in 30s.
is she the one advertising on csrousell? Anglelic?
Old 15-12-2022, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2061 / Power: 22
Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elune View Post
is she the one advertising on csrousell? Anglelic?
Yes bro, it is.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1