The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2021, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future
Re: Bros, Dont spoil market

Quote:
Originally Posted by LurkerLurks View Post
j
so i pretended to ask for massage and stuff, after abit of chit chat she suggested to go in room to continue our convo as there is no recep since this place is abit discreet and the other partner probably busy in another room, proceed to the room, she quoted 120 include entrance just for hj.
started to haggle down, then she say min 110, i said no. she then told me stories saying covid and stuff, earn v little, now everybody is paying at least 130 and i should be glad. i told her last call 100, and she hesitated, so i told her bye lol.
nothing to be proud, im just saying, if u had a price in mind, try to stay firm if not u will be roberto.
you still got mood to nego after the initial quote of $120 ? lol last month i went to one, went in ready to strip and stuff and then i ask the price for her services. quote me $130 for some juagen bullshit for 1 hour, don't even have any $50 massage...i just pack up and go. can't even be bothered to nego lol
Old 25-06-2021, 07:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
you still got mood to nego after the initial quote of $120 ? lol last month i went to one, went in ready to strip and stuff and then i ask the price for her services. quote me $130 for some juagen bullshit for 1 hour, don't even have any $50 massage...i just pack up and go. can't even be bothered to nego lol
got try got 50% chance
no try 0% chance mah
Old 25-06-2021, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold

Frankly speaking with $68 or $88 plus $50 for HJ or $80 auto roaming, I would rather go elsewhere for FJ at $160 or CIM at $120. That is why I don’t go to these Massage anymore. Recently received quite a few follow up from past ML. Is it their business affected by covid restriction?
Old 25-06-2021, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1398 / Power: 15
Maro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongyong View Post
Frankly speaking with $68 or $88 plus $50 for HJ or $80 auto roaming, I would rather go elsewhere for FJ at $160 or CIM at $120. That is why I don’t go to these Massage anymore. Recently received quite a few follow up from past ML. Is it their business affected by covid restriction?
yes the ML are badly affected. need more white knights to help them. now is the time to offer them abit more to unlock more services. get what i mean?
Old 25-06-2021, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!
Agreed... What a buzz kill...

Quote:
Old 25-06-2021, 11:36 AM
Samster

Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maro View Post
yes the ML are badly affected. need more white knights to help them. now is the time to offer them abit more to unlock more services. get what i mean?
Thanks bro. May be I can try. Some suddenly miss me. But I am FJ person and now just converted to CIM also. I am not interested in the normal massage. Must sensual otherwise no point.

Last edited by Kongyong; 25-06-2021 at 12:42 PM.
Old 25-06-2021, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealover88888 View Post
Actually what’s market for BJ? Was offered 2 blue but rejected
You were offered 2 blue by the ML to BJ you? Are you Andy Lau?
Old 25-06-2021, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thanks bro. May be I can try. Some suddenly miss me. But I am FJ person and now just converted to CIM also. I am not interested in the normal massage. Must sensual otherwise no point.
Now best time to counter offer. My ml ask me go find her. I tell her what I want and if she agree, I will go you don't take advantage of the situation, they take advantage of you lah later lah. Just business lol
Old 25-06-2021, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Now best time to counter offer. My ml ask me go find her. I tell her what I want and if she agree, I will go you don't take advantage of the situation, they take advantage of you lah later lah. Just business lol
Ya man bro. Now our market. Time for them to pay back. Last time touched neh neh added $30. Touched Mei Mei added another $20. Release another $50. Plus entry fee total up to $168. Mad la. Lol
Old 25-06-2021, 05:03 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bull shit again
Old 25-06-2021, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 923 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Ya man bro. Now our market. Time for them to pay back. Last time touched neh neh added $30. Touched Mei Mei added another $20. Release another $50. Plus entry fee total up to $168. Mad la. Lol
Agree bro. TT + QO + regular safety ambassador checks turned the market in our favour!. And by year end most activities will have resumed including travelling. Light at the end of the tunnel!!

Last edited by Sadly; 25-06-2021 at 08:50 PM.
Old 25-06-2021, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadly View Post
Agree bro. TT + QO + regular safety ambassador checks turned the market in our favour!. And by year end most activities will have resumed including travelling. Light at the end of the tunnel!!
I am still receiving follow up from MLs. I think spa business very affected now. Hope things return back to normal by next year.
Old 26-06-2021, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am still receiving follow up from MLs. I think spa business very affected now. Hope things return back to normal by next year.
Spa business affected?

Just now I asked a ML who is not very popular wporking in HDB shop.

If a sinkie want to bao her 1 month $5000, she wants or not.
Her answer is a straight NO !!

She said she can make easily $5k per month.
She will consider only $20,000.

I dont even make $5k per month
Old 26-06-2021, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Spa business affected?

I have not been to the normal SPA for quite a while . But I do suddenly receive perpetual follow up from my past MLs . One even follow me up every few days .You all know the best not me. Enjoy.
Old 26-06-2021, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 3
chongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Spa business affected?
Bro, she really chio bu? if not ask her fuck back to her own cuntry and see if she can even make rmb5k a month
Some girls only small bird but think of themselves as phoenix and see singapore man as black crows!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1