The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 25-03-2014, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hardrock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bros who dont wish to waste time & money read here

I need to warned every single bros out there to beware of FL from CITY ANGELS or CINDY C , a lady NAME XENIA, beware of PUSH UP THREADS to cover up this UGLY service of this FL. SHARE AROUND..

http://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=406441

http://www.sgcityangel.com

FL - XENIA

made the greatest mistake of my time, money and choice to go for this WORST EVER FL I MET IN MY LIFE. called to book appt, everything was okay. when i reach the said location and entered the door, scan her everything still ok. THE moment i entered her room everything BECAME A NIGHTMARE. the room was lit with a dim blue light throughout, i requested to on the main light but she refused. I started to sense this woman's attitude was sucky. i proceed to shower as usually she diden do it for me, that is fine. When i touch her she was sweaty ( you know the difference when touching a sweaty and just showered skin) and did not even shower. When the action started she diden allow me to suck her boobs as she says its painful, her da yi ma is coming. During the bbbj, she did not even finish the job properly and my bro wasn't hard AT ALL, then she proceed to put on the condom for me. i told her i wasn't even hard, why are you rushing to put on the condom for me??? She said, once you put it in, i will have a way to put inside it. During that point i was already FUCKING FURIOUS about her attitude. In the end i wasn't even hard to do it with her, and i am already very very angry. THE MOST FUCKED UP THING SHE DID TO ME WAS, SHE PRESSED MY DICK VERY HARD TO INSERT INTO HER PUSSY. BRO CAN YOU IMAGINE MY PAIN??? WHEN U PRESS ON A NON ERECTED DICK STRONGLY WITH 2 FINGERS?? that moment made me fucking piss off and stop everything. I ended up paying her half the amount as agreed and leave the scene.

-she can't allow you to do this, do that. what i mean is touch, suck and everything.

-she is sweaty and did not bother to shower.

-she did not provide me with the GFE or KC that i usually have with other FLs.

HER SERVICE AND ATTITUDE MADE ME FUCKING PISSED OFF THAT I HAVE TO SHARE MY BAD EXPERIENCE WITH EVERYONE BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT THE MONEY YOU SPEND ON FL THAT WE DO NOT DESERVE THIS. FUCKING BITCH. MY MANHOOD IS STILL IN PAIN NOW AFTER 4 HOURS. FUCK.

TO CINDY C AND CITY ANGELS :

PLEASE SCREEN YOUR LADIES CAREFULLY BEFORE IMPORTING THEM INTO THIS BUSINESS. HOW THEY TREAT THE CUSTOMERS WILL ONLY REFLECT ON HOW BAD YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS ARE.

TO ALL BROTHERS IN SBF, PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND DONT MAKE THEM WASTE TIME AND MONEY. AND IF YOU THINK WHAT I SAID IS BULLSHIT, CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT AND SEE IT YOURSELF!!

FUCK YOU BITCH ! DONT WORK IN THIS TRADE IF YOU CANNOT EVEN SERVE US PROPERLY.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1