The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 31-10-2021, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future
Re: Horniest ML?

the thing i learn abt most ppl in this Forum, is that what ever info u give them regarding services, they will expect the lady to give them the same, showing them pms or replies.

I have my fair share of MLs, FLs, asking me, did I post abt them in sbf, sometimes is me, sometimes is not, do understand that your mileage may varies. use a few more session to get what you want.
Old 31-10-2021, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 8
Roswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 今晚打老虎. View Post
the thing i learn abt most ppl in this Forum, is that what ever info u give them regarding services, they will expect the lady to give them the same, showing them pms or replies.

I have my fair share of MLs, FLs, asking me, did I post abt them in sbf, sometimes is me, sometimes is not, do understand that your mileage may varies. use a few more session to get what you want.
Some bros use this proof as a redemption voucher

then when they say they didn't receive the exact service stated, they will say you are lying/OKT or troll. So sometimes when I share contacts, I just tell bros briefly to nego directly with ML or FL to avoid confusion.

Likewise, when I receive recommendation from bros, I keep in mind that what he gets, I may not receive, and what I receive he may not get.
Old 31-10-2021, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2992 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell View Post
Some bros use this proof as a redemption voucher

then when they say they didn't receive the exact service stated, they will say you are lying/OKT or troll. So sometimes when I share contacts, I just tell bros briefly to nego directly with ML or FL to avoid confusion.

Likewise, when I receive recommendation from bros, I keep in mind that what he gets, I may not receive, and what I receive he may not get.
This statement is very fair. Well, ppl look different, behaviours different also. Just like melody always say (please pardon her as she is very frank person): “some ppl look like fuck yet demand a lot of things like want to french, dig pussy, bath together”. To be fair to melody and Celine, they are not whores. When they see someone they like, they tends to be attractive to them hence offering better service. Those who look like fuck one probably they want to quickly wank you and end the deed. Even if you kpkb, they don’t care because they hope you don’t RTM them. Lol! How fast they reply you shows how they value your business.

My friend never failed to get a booking with Celine and melody. Born tall, well groomed, generous with tips and a well endowed tool. Although his tool is big, he is gentle with women and able to make them super high. Lol! If you are those who keep long fingernails, prepare to kana Melody’s lion roar if you dig her pussy.
Old 31-10-2021, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by 今晚打老虎. View Post

Never post if you know you’re getting more from the ml than other punters. Unless you want to lose those extra perks quick lol
Old 01-11-2021, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 23
dirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
finally got an appt after multiple attempts, but turned out to be a disappointment.
attitude wasn't good, wasted trip.
definitely won't rtm.
Would like to echo hoosdathu sentiments. For me my experience was I specifically asked for nuru becos I saw that was her specialty but when I arrived she just did the normal HJ and when I said what about the nuru, she gave me some humdrum like I was the one at fault for asking so much, say nuru is more expensive and its just her taking off her bra that's all why I want to waste my money blah blah blah....from then on I know this means my trip was wasted. and boy is she fat with that layer of fat on her abdomen.
Old 01-11-2021, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 17
VVR1 is one of the Best!VVR1 is one of the Best!VVR1 is one of the Best!VVR1 is one of the Best!

'Patience will be rewarded if u persists... there are also some restrictions'.

Melody is not just angpai but very 'atas' too. Too much restriction and very temperamental, all cannot, virus this, virus that. Tried her twice with no chemistry, have to move on. Just my 2cents worth, YMMV.
Old 01-11-2021, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 13
ToMakeLuv deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyToMakeLuv deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVR1 View Post

Melody is not just angpai but very 'atas' too. Too much restriction and very temperamental, all cannot, virus this, virus that. Tried her twice with no chemistry, have to move on. Just my 2cents worth, YMMV.
Like previously mentioned, she can be good if she likes you and gives u bad attitude if vice versa.
I have my fair share of MWs who acted in this way too, if no chemistry just move on and find other MLs
Old 01-11-2021, 06:13 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sinkie brain is wired towards ISO9000...each time, everytime, the service quality must be the same with zero deviations and exceptions...Therefore surely will be disappointed when expectations are not met...

Most forget that we are dealing with a human being who's prone to changes and mood swings...especially during that part of the month...

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 01-11-2021, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 12
Fadedsquare is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFadedsquare is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFadedsquare is a Helpful and Caring Samster

typed wrong

Last edited by Fadedsquare; 01-11-2021 at 06:31 PM. Reason: wrong chat
Old 01-11-2021, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 9
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToMakeLuv View Post
Like previously mentioned, she can be good if she likes you and gives u bad attitude if vice versa.
I have my fair share of MWs who acted in this way too, if no chemistry just move on and find other MLs
Heng heng she have good impression of me. Really Your Poison My Meat in this case!
Old 02-11-2021, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
MrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
This statement is very fair. Well, ppl look different, behaviours different also. Just like melody always say (please pardon her as she is very frank person): “some ppl look like fuck yet demand a lot of things like want to french, dig pussy, bath together”. To be fair to melody and Celine, they are not whores. When they see someone they like, they tends to be attractive to them hence offering better service. Those who look like fuck one probably they want to quickly wank you and end the deed. Even if you kpkb, they don’t care because they hope you don’t RTM them. Lol! How fast they reply you shows how they value your business.

My friend never failed to get a booking with Celine and melody. Born tall, well groomed, generous with tips and a well endowed tool. Although his tool is big, he is gentle with women and able to make them super high. Lol! If you are those who keep long fingernails, prepare to kana Melody’s lion roar if you dig her pussy.
some of us are here precisely because we (speaking for myself) cannot get zha bor without paying, but alas, even when we pay we have to mind that these zha bor are also human and have their own preferences and must be respected as well. Such is life. Your lot is casted as soon as you are born.

On a more positive note, there’s unlimited supplies of these zha bor, so as many bros here advised, if one particular ML/FL doesn’t give you much of a service, you can always move on.
Old 02-11-2021, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
limhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVR1 View Post

There is only one Melody in the market, but she is not the best. There are plenty of ML younger and prettier than her, providing more friendly and satisfactory services.
I supposed many guys pamper her too much, forgetting that we are the one spend money to enjoy and meet our desire, instead of pleasing her let her dictate us, worst, the service quality us depending on her temperament.
She is rich now, but I suggest we should look for elsewhere if she is really too much
Old 02-11-2021, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 16
launnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by limhk75 View Post
There is only one Melody in the market, but she is not the best. There are plenty of ML younger and prettier than her, providing more friendly and satisfactory services.
I supposed many guys pamper her too much, forgetting that we are the one spend money to enjoy and meet our desire, instead of pleasing her let her dictate us, worst, the service quality us depending on her temperament.
She is rich now, but I suggest we should look for elsewhere if she is really too much
i strongly agree with u bro. majority of the ML prices have been shooting up but services not there. as if we owe them a living
Old 02-11-2021, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by limhk75 View Post
I supposed many guys pamper her too much, forgetting that we are the one spend money to enjoy and meet our desire, instead of pleasing her let her dictate us, worst, the service quality us depending on her temperament
kee chiu agree!

no doubt WLs are fellow human beings and have temper.

but WLs are in the service line and paying customers deserve to get proper reasonable service and not have to put up with their temper giving sub-quality service, just because they don't like our face or body shape.
if they show black face, eat our time, provide services less than advertised and speak without even courtesy, why should we give in to them?
it's not right to assume all cheongsters who got lousy treatment got bad breath, body odour or showed bad manners.

yeah, WLs earn money not easy, but cheongsters' money also don't simply drop from the sky, right?

glad SBF not like wechat and telegram groups, speak of WLs' bad service truthfully, straight away kena kick out.

Last edited by hoosdathu; 02-11-2021 at 02:46 PM.
Old 02-11-2021, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1625 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40629 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fadedsquare View Post
typed wrong
Upped u back Thxs bro

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 valkyrierune 13/5 Bangkok Master 15/5 Skrotum 17/5
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread