The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2013, 02:33 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28719 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute
Even men fake orgasms

London, Apr 23 (ANI): When it comes to faking orgasms, women are very good at it, but a new study and a new book have both revealed that an increasing number of men fake it too.

The study, by online pharmacy ukmedix.com, found 74 percent of women in the UK are faking and 22 percent of men, the Sun reported.

But it appears the reasons why men and women fake are vastly different.

Most women do so to get the lovemaking over and done with.

They used to lie back and think of England, while men think of Kelly Brook.

But it appears men fake climax because they are embarrassed their technique comes up short, and want to make women feel better.

For new book 'Why Men Fake It: The Totally Unexpected Truth', Dr Abraham Morgentaler spent 25 years researching the male orgasm.

He said, "The big surprise to me when I started doing this work was that, once a man is in a relationship, he seems to care more about his partner than himself."

Most men know women fake it. Like childbirth for women, it is the pain we have to bear.

But it will no doubt come as a big shock to women to learn their fellas are at it too. (ANI)

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 24-04-2013, 02:37 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
SammyNewbie is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Even men fake orgasms

Not say fake lah. But you can ejaculate and not really have an intense orgasm.

So u just ahhh ahhh! to make a woman feel better, although u didn't really feel that shiok XD.
Old 24-04-2013, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tripleaxe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I can't imagine cumming without an intense orgasm

Don't meant as a show off but very time i cum after being pumped by my women or myself, it is a ten on the Richter scale.
Old 24-04-2013, 06:44 PM
Samster (M)

Good for you.

With most good WLs/FLs, my orgasm level usually reaches six to seven.

Six being that I come and it feels good

And seven being I come and I'm being squeezed gently by a pussy and I shoot about 3-4 pulses and I feel very good.

I've had 3's and 4's where I basically just masturbate/fuck to come fast and you just shoot out that one small pulse of cum and u kinda can't shoot anymore and u are like urrr.... I can't believe I did that, but at least that urge is gone.

I dunno what you'd define as a 10.

Mine is actually after playing for a long time or going for a long time where the tension builds up in your balls, and your shaft is begging for relief and that immense pleasure and then u fire out a few extremely an hot cum loads that shoots all the way up to your chest, or sometimes thru certain masturbation techniques for about 1-3 hours, cum flows out slowly like a tap turning on at first before your penis starts to buck and throb and it keeps spurting out cum until you feel a tension relieved from your whole body and you just lie there.

Ok, that set was actually my 8-10.

There's actually 11. That's when you are fucking horny and feeling sucky from a bad day and u fuck or fap until you experience the eight to ten, and after that you feel like your balls are empty and it was shiok, but your dick is STILL HARD and you feel that you can go again and when you go again it says awhile near the 6-7 level of arousal where you are already feeling really good and u just stay there for another 10-20 minutes before you come again. I only had that once, but yeah, I never quite forgot that feeling although I wasn't able to repeat it.

I really doubt from your description, the experience with your girlfriend is really 10. Probably about 7-8.5 with variations based on your performance and hers, factoring in of course, mood and horniness.

Most of the time these days, faps are 3-4 and FLs are 5-7 cause I'm lazy on the faps.

Last edited by SammyNewbie; 24-04-2013 at 07:06 PM.
Old 24-04-2013, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 12
MeIAm is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMeIAm is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If u fuck a lady n cum while thinking abt someone else, can tat be considered as faking an orgasm? Hmmm
Old 25-04-2013, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 12
lickNpoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sometime the unloading sensation can go way off chart if the planets are in line....

Doggie, or woman on top will confirm off the chart for me, frenzy mad race to the finale in missonary will have that effect too.
Old 25-04-2013, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
Camel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCamel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I thought only women did this
Old 25-04-2013, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 12
REDice is a Helpful and Caring SamsterREDice is a Helpful and Caring Samster

oh i nv understood the difference bewteen orgasm and climax
Old 25-04-2013, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 12
ChairmanMao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChairmanMao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDice View Post
oh i nv understood the difference bewteen orgasm and climax
Same here as well
Old 25-04-2013, 11:19 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28719 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Ppl write: Man: Urrghhhh! I just came
Woman: Really? but you didn't ejeculate
Man: I said I just came. Let's leave it at that ok? *goes to sleep*

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 25-04-2013, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeIAm View Post
If u fuck a lady n cum while thinking abt someone else, can tat be considered as faking an orgasm? Hmmm

That's consider being a normal man, silly
Old 25-04-2013, 12:51 PM
Samster (M)

Orgasm and climax are different words for the same thing

Like lan jiao=dick

Although I think you guys figured it out already

@LickNPoke : Which Fls you go to? Mind introing me?

I came in all 3 positions before, mostly doggy and missionary will be 5-6.

Cow gal will be 7.

Why I never off the charts before?
Old 25-04-2013, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 12
Wizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hahaha....sorry but not trying to offend anyone...just my 2 cents...

Faking an orgasm means => not actually cumming...pretend to cum only...and does not mean 'not a good orgasm'...

I fake my orgasms sometimes because my indication of cumming (show of orgasm...) makes my women cum themselves...so is good if I want them to cum quicker to prepare for more bigger orgasms later...

Another reason is to preserve ammo...especially when with a woman whose previous pattern is wanting sex 3 or more times in one day (or one session...) type...cannot keep up if I also cum so many times...
Or...if I have lined up two women too close together...then the first one will get faked orgasms so that I can still perform with the second one...

One last reason is to finish the session off...women love to initiate sex just before kick off...Na bei..ok...lim Peh will play along...quick few minutes mad dash to give her what she wants....at the kick off whistle, I fake my orgasm...good? Hug hug...go make coffee please, then go to sleep ok? Love you....and...back to my football...

If I didn't do this last night...would have missed much of the 4-1 lost by Real Madrid...

-------For most men, it's what she does during sex that displays her love....
But for me...it's what she does after sex that tells me if and how much she loves me...
Old 25-04-2013, 02:13 PM
Samster (M)

You know how D7 and E8 are considered sub passes but are not officially passes in GCE 'O' levels?

I feel that crap orgasms are sometimes like that. They are close but not quite there. You just feel that you ejaculated, but you don't really feel that much of a release. You just feel you can't do it for awhile. In fact most of the time, you'll want to do it again after u recover.

It's not like the feeling that you want to eat more of the dessert because the food was great. It's more like you've ate something, but u still feel hungry and so you need to eat more. While both appear to have the same outward effect and action, the motivations and the experience involved in terms of pleasure is quite different.

Same thing. Sometimes women keep saying we don't understand them because we can just come and feel good no matter how the sex feels like. I'm for saying they don't understand us, and the fact that we can come, but it can actually not feel good.

I think I've gone a little off topic and become an MCP after speaking what's on my mind again.XD
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1