The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 30-11-2015, 01:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Tiger Show

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Believe some aggs have naughty shows (even guests can "volunteer" to act), if you are a fan of such.
555 cannot imagine seeing your own mate performing live "Tiger Show".
Old 30-11-2015, 05:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 20
biatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Agogo/Beer Bars

Quote:
Now you both of you (and wallets) may not be safe from claws of puyings.
So tell us of your sexcapades here by FRs

Either it's a scam or not, not any "less". As 1 forumer here replied, just stay away from the touts in patpong. So much has been advised and posted in LOS threads over time, on such bad experiences.
Believe some aggs have naughty shows (even guests can "volunteer" to act), if you are a fan of such.
Just back from scratch dog with friend and his gf. Many many puchai and puying. But no action on my end.

Noticed many Call girl advert near my hotel area. Too good to be true...
Old 30-11-2015, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 13
Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biatch6969 View Post
Just back from scratch dog with friend and his gf. Many many puchai and puying. But no action on my end.

Noticed many Call girl advert near my hotel area. Too good to be true...
Call girl advert using wechat? Don't bother la....either they're ladyboys (albeit beautiful ones) or fake ads. Maybe 5% are real girls / pics but real life not as pretty.

It's easier to pick up at places like insanity than at scratchdog. Seems like the FL girls at SD these days looking for koreans or Japs.

Was at Thermae on Fri and Sat, and being the end of month, the place was packed with puyings and puchais. Sat down to observe a girl whom I thought was the prettiest (but also quite dao) at Thermae. She had many guys enquiring, but she was obviously choosy about customer. ..even rejected afew Jap and korean guys. For info, Most girls quoted 2500 for ST or 4500-5000 for LT, and some were ok with 2000/4000 for ST/LT. Although many guys ard, but many (like me) were just sitting down and looking at the girls.
Old 30-11-2015, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 20
biatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yea....they are using wechat ! Same sentiments!
Old 30-11-2015, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 18
Ahnook78 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhnook78 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Now you both of you (and wallets) may not be safe from claws of puyings.
So tell us of your sexcapades here by FRs

Either it's a scam or not, not any "less". As 1 forumer here replied, just stay away from the touts in patpong. So much has been advised and posted in LOS threads over time, on such bad experiences.

Yes one of our Bro did it in pattaya. Too bad, u missed the party haha
Old 30-11-2015, 12:12 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Thermae Cafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatso4u View Post
Although many guys ard, but many (like me) were just sitting down and looking at the girls.
Yes Thermae Cafe is a good place to kill time when you're bored.

Day time can go to Soapy Massage Parlours to lim kopi.
Night time can go to Thermae Cafe to drink beer.

Bangkok is one of the very few places in Southeast Asia where you can cheong with minimal damage.
Old 03-12-2015, 06:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 16
xiaomaomi3232 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Thermae Cafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post

Bangkok is one of the very few places in Southeast Asia where you can cheong with minimal damage.
couldn't agree more..

if one fine day you get bored at home and just wanna chill and look at young chicks parading their goods, you can head down to gogo bars and simply order a beer.
machiam gg coffeeshop. hassle free and convenient.

not many places remaining in the world where you can do that.
Old 03-12-2015, 11:14 AM
Samster

Thermae Cafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaomaomi3232 View Post
As we get older in age probably most guys like me prefer to share some "war stories" over a kopi/beer.
Itinerary of young guns sibei hiong.
Touch down Bangkok straight away go Soapy Massage whack first.
At night continue to go Agogo Bar find LT girl to whack!

Up you my 1 humble rep point.
Up to you to return the favour or not.
Old 03-12-2015, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahnook78 View Post
Yes one of our Bro did it in pattaya. Too bad, u missed the party haha
He was shamed, with his kkj so small that birds fail to land
Old 04-12-2015, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
achu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyachu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaomaomi3232 View Post
couldn't agree more..

if one fine day you get bored at home and just wanna chill and look at young chicks parading their goods, you can head down to gogo bars and simply order a beer.
machiam gg coffeeshop. hassle free and convenient.

Yup totally agree... Since tonight got some time, planning to go baccara to just sit watch the gals with a beer, at the same time reflect on what has past this year... Lol (pray I get to watch the striptease too)

Before that, considering to go for a massage...thinking of Mitu, addict and nataree... Any suggestions?
Old 04-12-2015, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Crazy House

Had a satisfying experience at crazy house recently. First time I bar fined a WL at CH although have been to CH several times in the past. Have been more of a Bacarra and rb4 regular in the past. So I was eying this short haired girl called "me" but a bit hard to get her attention. Then came this youngish but skinny WL, called "tui" who walked over, looked me in the eye and said she wanted to screw me. Resisted her at first but gave in eventually coz desperately needed a good and quick screw as I just got off the plane. So went back to hotel and got into the action. Young and skinny with braces, face not bad so ok lah...anyway she was wild in the room, bbbj, fucked her in several positions and she told me she came in missionary. Continued missionary, then I asked if I could screw her in the ass and she said sure coz she came Liao. So missionary anal, doggy anal then back to missionary anal where I unloaded. So for anal Bros, CH seems like a place to go where there are at least some girls who will oblige with anal. Read another post on Sbf about a CH gal called Anna who does anal too. CH does not have the best lookers but the sleazoid atmosphere and wild WLs add a dark charm to CH experience.
Old 04-12-2015, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
starocean is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Miller View Post
Crazy House

Had a satisfying experience at crazy house recently. First time I bar fined a WL at CH although have been to CH several times in the past. Have been more of a Bacarra and rb4 regular in the past. So I was eying this short haired girl called "me" but a bit hard to get her attention. Then came this youngish but skinny WL, called "tui" who walked over, looked me in the eye and said she wanted to screw me. Resisted her at first but gave in eventually coz desperately needed a good and quick screw as I just got off the plane. So went back to hotel and got into the action. Young and skinny with braces, face not bad so ok lah...anyway she was wild in the room, bbbj, fucked her in several positions and she told me she came in missionary. Continued missionary, then I asked if I could screw her in the ass and she said sure coz she came Liao. So missionary anal, doggy anal then back to missionary anal where I unloaded. So for anal Bros, CH seems like a place to go where there are at least some girls who will oblige with anal. Read another post on Sbf about a CH gal called Anna who does anal too. CH does not have the best lookers but the sleazoid atmosphere and wild WLs add a dark charm to CH experience.
What's the damage like
Old 04-12-2015, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post

thermae...it's true haha. i once went there just to have dinner and beer with the girls. after that can tok cock and touch here touch there a bit (depends on the girl actually) just tip them a bit can leow lol
Old 04-12-2015, 10:13 PM
Samster

anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn Miller View Post
Crazy House

bro, it's me, the anna anal fucker lol

well actually it was her request to do her ass. after pumping her for a while, she suddenly said "fuck my ass. please." so i did it loh. she bj me and then spat on my cock and then spread her ass wide for me. when i entered her, she was damn tight and seeing her slutty face expressing her extreme pleasure, it was enough haha
Old 04-12-2015, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by starocean View Post
What's the damage like
last time i went there was about 600 baht for bar fine and 5000 baht for LT. once i was quoted 5000 baht for ST...nb she thought im robert or do i look jap/korean??!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1