The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2007, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 20
liver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant future
Re: Circumcision: my experience

hello bro,

is it painful after that?

when u finish operation, u took a taxi, so when walking is it painful?
Old 11-12-2007, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
_ultraman is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro ,

dont worry man. Give it 2 weeks and u will never regret u went for a circumcision. Full healing can take as long as 6 months before the scar goes away.

If u need any help with post healing. Send me an e-mail [email protected]
Old 11-12-2007, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 18
bberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrian View Post
my penis area still feels numb.. after that, i start of regretting getting the cut..

anyway, it isn't painful when walking.. i am able to walk as per normal. the nurse says should wear briefs coz it helps to support..
i do not know the reason for your cut...but i have no regrets doing it....its so clean now...so appetizing...hehheee
Old 12-12-2007, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1718 / Power: 18
Spud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
my penis area still feels numb.. after that, i start of regretting getting the cut..

anyway, it isn't painful when walking.. i am able to walk as per normal. the nurse says should wear briefs coz it helps to support..

bro, y did u regret getting the cut?

Bros/Sis on the up list: nil

Pls be patient & will share 16 Green Apples every 24hrs

Priority will be given to bro/sis above +8pts
Old 12-12-2007, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

I have some queries as to whether my condition require circumcision.

Since young, my foreskin could cover the whole of my penis head. However I was able to pull it back without any pain. During primary school medical checkup, the doctor also didnt say I need circumcision. Until now, I did not have any infection problems as I was taught to pull back and wash my penis carefully.

Recently, I entered the FL scene and found that after I pulled back foreskin and got errected. It feels tight and a bit pain just between my exposed head and foreskin. Although not much pain was felt during bonking, but still some discomfort. Hence, I switched to bonking without pulling back foreskin, and was quite ok.

One other thing is that I could not ejac during the penetration but only thru mast.

May I know if my foreskin problem is causing this or is it too much masturbation(2-3 times a week)?
Old 20-12-2007, 09:35 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 18
gokkunbazooka is a splendid one to beholdgokkunbazooka is a splendid one to beholdgokkunbazooka is a splendid one to beholdgokkunbazooka is a splendid one to beholdgokkunbazooka is a splendid one to beholdgokkunbazooka is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
my regrets didn't last long.. anyway, i'm loving my new look now..
So bro, was it the "high and tight"? Was the circumcision done using laser?
Old 22-12-2007, 07:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 17
Disgrace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthan10 View Post
Recently, I entered the FL scene and found that after I pulled back foreskin and got errected. It feels tight and a bit pain just between my exposed head and foreskin. Although not much pain was felt during bonking, but still some discomfort. Hence, I switched to bonking without pulling back foreskin, and was quite ok.
I think circumcision suits you well. Only bad thing is that you penis become less sensitive after circumcision.
Old 23-12-2007, 08:42 PM
bellcross

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

is the circumcise pain??? where to get circumcise ar??
Old 19-02-2008, 04:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
nazgul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi guys, im new here... im planning to get circumcision. anybody can suggest me where can do it in kl,malaysia. thnx
Old 20-02-2008, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
acebee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, i did my circumcision last week and now on my recovering stage. but somehow parts of the wounds started to open up during the morning erection which i can't control.
So may i know is there a need to go for resewing of the wounds? coz i went back to the doc and she just ask the nurses to stick some strips to secure it only and strips get very moist and sticky as days goes by. finally the strips dropped out the wounds still look very raw ... and the wounds dun seem to join together at all. now it look so lumpy and i'm afraid when it fully recovered tat time my dick might have another layer of glands below the mashroom head how ah? will the wounds join up anot coz the discharges is getting lesser liao... So any circumcised bros out here can advice me on some of my queries? Below is a pic to explain my words. thanks.

Old 11-03-2008, 11:18 AM
sexsense

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Any bro can share what is the damage for your circumcision? Feel like doing it next month.
Old 30-03-2008, 12:35 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
givemegirls is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bros, after reading much from this thread. I decided to get a circumcision done. There was really no pain during the surgery or after. Maybe a little discomfort, especially psychologically.

Now I need some serious advise. I removed the bandage this evening (did surgery this morning). Can see the stitches below the penis head. But the horrible part is I can see the mess underneath the penis head. Is it normal? Looks like red blisters or blood clot i dont know what the heck it is but its ugly. pls advise bros is it normal and will it disappear?
Old 30-03-2008, 02:11 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by givemegirls View Post
Now I need some serious advise. I removed the bandage this evening (did surgery this morning). Can see the stitches below the penis head. But the horrible part is I can see the mess underneath the penis head. Is it normal? Looks like red blisters or blood clot i dont know what the heck it is but its ugly. pls advise bros is it normal and will it disappear?
Should be "Now I need some ADVICE.".

"Advise" is a verb.

Everything will be fine after a couple of weeks and you should be able to use it again after 3 to 4 weeks.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 30-03-2008, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 17
AhLee2226 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAhLee2226 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by givemegirls View Post
Hi bros, after reading much from this thread. I decided to get a circumcision done. There was really no pain during the surgery or after. Maybe a little discomfort, especially psychologically.

I had mine which was many years back when I was just 9 yrs old.. took me 1 weeks to recover ( still can recall the experience ).
The result is no stitches at all..

Bro givemegirls, maybe you should go back and consult the same doctor (surgent ) about your condition.

Take care bro.
Old 30-03-2008, 10:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
givemegirls is Cool - loads of Potential

Thank bros for reply. This thread is really useful and probably the most useful on the internet.

I will be looking forward to recovery day I believe this will be worth it. For bros thinking of getting it done. I must say the procedure is painless since I was put under GA, even after the surgery, there was minimum or not pain. The challenge is a super sensitive dick head after the surgery and not recognising your own dick! I am still guessing how I will ever get used to it after 20+ years of hidding it away. haha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1