The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 01-04-2024, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dilldow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Mena from Lust.

Face 9/10, same girl as photo, seductive and pretty.

Body 8/10, she's slender and petite. Her boobs are natural and big C. Soft and nice to fondle

BBBJ 8.5/10, pretty good, enjoyed it a lot

FJ 9/10, very accommodating, tried quite a few positions. She can moan well too.

GFE 10/10, she's not bad and she's quite nice. Between shots lots of talking and cuddling. Gave a relaxing massage too

RTF, yes will find another slot soon.
Old 01-04-2024, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
dyptique is stuck in moderation for some time to come

This girl really deserves the FR.

Alis from Seduction
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t...highlight=alis

Looks: 9/10 Super pretty and cute, totally my type.
GFE: 10/10 Over the roof
FJ 10/10 : Easily one of the best I've experienced. Her pussy just feels insanely good compared to anything i've tried.

She is very accommodating and fulfilled all my requests. She is a very very nice girl. Definitely try her bros you will not regret it ever.

RTF: Confirm plus chop YES!
Old 01-04-2024, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
jkaeding deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Idea from kinkythai last week

Location: East, accessible for both foot soldiers and drivers
Okt: friendly and patient. Thanks bro for arranging.

Looks: 8/10 has a pretty and sexy look that resembles more like the uniform pic in her post. Honestly her pics don't do her justice. Definitely will pick her up in clubs and is a head Turner on the streets with those mesmerising eyes and looks.
Body: 9/10 bakness 4, nice figure with great ass and boobs. Being a boob guy, I thoroughly enjoyed those natural firm c cups with no sag and inverted nips. Just the boobs is enough reason to rtf her. Painted her and no smell below too.
Bbbj: 6/10 while basic and short, I switched her to 69 and she reciprocated with more.
FJ: 8/10 she is responsive and accommodating to many positions, and can ride well. Enjoyed the view of her assets in CG and the firmness of her ass in doggy.
Gfe: 7/10 she has her preferences of what she likes or not. Once she understands that I respects that, she is much more comfortable and passionate in it with no black face. While some may see it as a pay $ but cant do this and that, I prefer to get more gfe from knowing their boundaries.
Old 01-04-2024, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 10
haha90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhaha90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for new arrival Haruka from bro CF stable

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=980490

OKT: very friendly and patience, arrive 10 mins late than the schedule time

Looks: around 90% similar to photos, one look can tell same person from photo, natural beauty in my pov

Body: slim n very firm, athletic one yes considering she is a real athletes back in Thai

Boobs: personally I prefer big boobs, but hers look great although B size, very natural but not saggy at all

Pussy: Well trimmed and wet. No weird smell.

Painting: Asked her to sit on edge of bed with her legs spread open giving me clear view of her pussy

Attitude: Great, super friendly, funny and affectionate. Not awkward when met new guy.

BBBJ: A bit gentle at first, lick my cock and balls clean. Once warm up, she goes deep while her hands either on my balls or my butt keeping me in place

FJ: my first shot ended in doggy then we rested around 15 mins then proceeded with missionary. both positions was solid to me. Keep on frenching me if she can during missionary making me high

Overall: a very great session for me. will find her again next week if she's still around. Highly recommend if you like firm body n highly service oriented
Old 01-04-2024, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 14
lexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to all

Galaxy's Malin

She's been here multiple times
Always visit her for AJ
Some cellulite on tummy, but otherwise slim and as per pics
Not shaved clean this time unfortunately, has a small patch
Allows interchangeable ass/pussy fucking without condom change
Ass gape was amazing
Never fails to get 2 shots out of me within 1h
RTF: whenever I can
Old 01-04-2024, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 10
satosh1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysatosh1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tennis
Club Friday, Mar 31 2024

What can I say about her? It is amazing, great body figure, big natural C cups, good looking face and solid gfe. She will respond to your initiative, and do her part in making the visit pretty much addictive. Helped me to undress, suck my cock even when my pants are still halfway down Lol. Allow tits rubbing to my cock too shiok.

Pussy is quite tight n very wet, most importantly no need Ky. Changed many positions, from cowgirl to missioanry back to CG again to doggy. Like as sex machine in bed liao haha, stamina is there.

I think she is the perfect bet if you're looking for a good time especially if big natural tits turn you on so much 😏
Old 01-04-2024, 12:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
falser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=979696&highlight=

Had Gun just now.

Body is slim, petite size. Face is approximately 90% close to pics. Natural cup.

Speaks simple english, breaks ice quite easily. She is pretty cheerful and bubbly.

Bbbj was good with suction and slurping. I enjoyed her bj. She rotates between slow sensual and fast throbbing. Keep licking the tip of my d.

She does allow paint. Her moanings really turns me on. Keep painting her until i think she came. She say long time she never come. Felt accomplished though. Hahaha

Fj was accommodating. She has that sexy body when cowgirl and sexy butt when doggy. Awesome for me.

Gfe is something that i really enjoy. Stick close to me when we were resting and chatting. Her gfe was quite commendable.

I will definitely rtf if my vit M can tahan another session with her. And she asked me to find her back.

This fr is purely my opinion on the girl. It may varies. It has been quite a while since i had such a great bonk.
Old 01-04-2024, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
komit3 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=979622

Writing a FR for Muay

Looks - similar to photo posted, slight discount

Body - C cup boobs, sensitive to lick, slim and proportionate figure

French - yes

Bbbj - very hardworking and can blow for long, will auto lick and suck my balls(gently)

Pussy - shaved, no foul smell and yummy. Juice flowing when I paint her. Shiok

Fj - cg, missionary then doggy her. Her horny moans make me go faster and harder.

Massage - make the effort to massage before round 2

Attitude - 10/10 conversational English, submissive attitude and friendly. Overall a sextifying session.

Rtf - yes after my wallet recover
Old 01-04-2024, 12:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Chipmunker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=980293

Fr Risa
Okt - fairies

Look: 9/10 party girl look near to the photo. my cup of tea
Body: 8/10 Natural e cup. really one huge set of headlight. perky nips. Boobs lover mai tu liao.
Bbbj: 8/10 lots of slurping
Fj: 9/10 very accommodating. no compliant. try a few position and always eager to satisfy your need.
Gfe: 10/10 try very hard to please. non commercial feel.

A very good gem to be with. dont missed the gem.

Old 01-04-2024, 12:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
gengbenger is Cool - loads of Potential

Mena of Lust365

https://sbfsg.org/showthr...highlight=mena

Looks- 8.5/10 nice looking babe with strong CFM face.

Body- 9/10 attractive and noticeable body

Boobs- 9/10 fat boobies. C natural

Shower together- 9/10 knows how to tease. Rubbed her boobies on my back while soaping me

Frenching- 8.5/10 with tongue and contact

Bbbj- 8.5/10 preferred it wild kind but she is very good in passionate kind. Slow and steady

Fj- 9/10 accomodating and willing to please to the max
Old 01-04-2024, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 852 / Power: 5
japankimochi is a splendid one to beholdjapankimochi is a splendid one to beholdjapankimochi is a splendid one to beholdjapankimochi is a splendid one to beholdjapankimochi is a splendid one to beholdjapankimochi is a splendid one to beholdjapankimochi is a splendid one to behold

Tried Hasley from Seduction a few days back, went in horny and left an exhausted man.

Location is somewhere in central, good for me as it is convenient.

Hasley have this pretty and seductive looks which enhance the whole appearance.

Figure: Shapely with nice ass for doggy
BJ: good BJ, she can DT very well. She knows how to please a man
FJ: Definitely not a dead fish. Very spontaneous. Moaning good also.

Very friendly with a good gfe, I fully expended my 2 shot.

RTF: Yes.
Old 01-04-2024, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Moookata is Cool - loads of Potential

Girl - LFT Mexi - my 2nd RTF
Looks - tanned, nice eyes and hair. Same as the video, plus 1 tone darker
Body - A+ B- boobs, skinny, no fats
GFE - shy girl, warms up to you. She speaks quite good english.
BBBJ - green, soft, no teeth. Can la, not too bad
FJ - she grinds you, caps you, the CG liao. Plenty of energy. She wants to please. You can initiate different wild positions to her because she is light and quite tall. Stand doggy, carry, 69 all can… but you need to unlock her shyness first. I always release in missionary, as the bodies caress each other. Good feel.

The girl truly enjoys a good sex session, open to try different styles. She doesnt just moan, you need to work it, so you know if you pleased her as well. Its quite a mind fuck. You know it if you see the eyes turn white, and the slowly clenching V, and the slap when you suddenly stop to tease her. She doesnt FL for a living, just to earn a quick buck and exit. But do give her a try.

Saw the other LF girls in the apartment. Anita is truly fair, looks chinese, speaks well, can tease. Butter good shape. Peanut is fit thicc type. Can hear moanings from the LF girls, quite shiok.
Old 01-04-2024, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
wotaoyanla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Naomi(Lust365)

Tried her last night.

When door was opened & i saw a sexy gal standing there. invited me in.

Exciteded while looking at her body, turn me on & soon mari kita liao. Took shower then proceed to bed.

Attitude: 10/10 friendly and wont awkward type
Looks: 9/10 fair, pretty like photo. To me there is no difference.
Bbbj: 9/10 one of the few best i ever encountered, she suck rlly damn good.
Fj: 8.5/10 tight, wet and can change many pattern. Cow girl my favourite, can see her nehneh.
Gfe: 9/10 not rushing type, will enjoy every moment with me
Rtf: depend when have money but most probably yes.
Old 01-04-2024, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 5
lzep is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlzep is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlzep is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlzep is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlzep is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Dream
Galaxyxscorts
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=980592&highlight=

Looks: 8.5/10 Photos caught my attention ... reality made me happy that she was an exact match to her photos.
Body: 8/10 smooth skin, slim and natural b cups. Moaning when I sucking her nips
French: feel like fwb vibe
Bbbj: 8.5/10 tongue playing my rod to my balls and back to my dick head
Pussy: 9/10 odorless, easily turn on when I played her clitoris using my tongue, I add on the stimulation by finger rubbing.
Fj: was feeling lazy and i just see how she will react. Actually she was ok to take over and worked for a good 15 mins. Moans are crazy and wild. Doggy and cowgirl satisfied me the most.

Old 01-04-2024, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
wfkb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php...7#post23185517

FR AIY

First time visit this stable. Consider as budget friendly bonk given 130/2s

Looks:She has a girls next door look which grows on you.
Body: Bubbly build. Perfect for doggy without feeling like hitting bones
BBBJ: Very good suction power
FJ: very accommodating
GFE: Chatty character and good command of English. Easy to communicate with someone who don't know Thai.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1