The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-11-2012, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 19
kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloT67 View Post
grab him tell him go where? n the price range?
Bro,all the information is in this thread.you sure have time to read..
Old 18-11-2012, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 14
cloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to behold

read thru all the info n fr...but too bad i everyday only gt 4 hrs free no time to book cewek only can go massage joints
Old 18-11-2012, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by atee View Post
Lick nip also cannot. Lick neck also cannot. Though BBBJ for a minute only, Mami consider short time although no cum. Refund me only 200K

Name: Nopi
joint: Top10
Hmmmm....nowadays Top10 standard oso drop leow. Used to be my favourite joint. Reasonably price. Seldom i sent their ceweks back. But do hear fm kaki and i oso well aware tat like their neighbouring joints, T10 oso have quite a no of cewks who are FLs. So we know who called the cards ya. And wat u say is true....OKTs no longer listen to tamus complains. They are at the mercy of those FLs cewks. Without them, OKTs eat sand, imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristoa7 View Post
Yes.That sounds right.This type of risk are ever present..

Anyway heads up Bro.The best is yet to cumUPZ
My advise to bro atee is to book the cewks on ST. If can click in the room, then go for LT. Of course such arrangement has to be arranged with OKTs.

Btw was at TBK yday. Our Fxxxx siang siang udah di boking.

Anyway i oreidi got OKT telp no. Tks broncis.
Old 18-11-2012, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 20
manz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Been to balai a couple of time but never heard of Top10. Thought only have ruko and villa.
Old 18-11-2012, 10:19 PM
Samster

Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

At Rukko, individual joint do have their own names. Ex Top10,Mawa, Beautiful, Favourite etc, etc
Old 18-11-2012, 11:37 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 0
Sakima deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySakima deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I understand there are some problematic ferry issues at Batam. Is the ferry service to Balai affected?
Old 19-11-2012, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

senior forgot to add villa also have their own number houses, villa 9, 11, 12....etc
Old 19-11-2012, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 17
careng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Hmmmm....nowadays Top10 standard oso drop leow. Used to be my favourite joint. Reasonably price. Seldom i sent their ceweks back. But do hear fm kaki and i oso well aware tat like their neighbouring joints, T10 oso have quite a no of cewks who are FLs. So we know who called the cards ya. And wat u say is true....OKTs no longer listen to tamus complains. They are at the mercy of those FLs cewks. Without them, OKTs eat sand, imo.

My advise to bro atee is to book the cewks on ST. If can click in the room, then go for LT. Of course such arrangement has to be arranged with OKTs.

Btw was at TBK yday. Our Fxxxx siang siang udah di boking.

Anyway i oreidi got OKT telp no. Tks broncis.

Senior Bro Exe, please help update us ( New Bird ) which Villa No. Or Rukko Joint having replacement or Refund policy for MM ?

Thanks a lot .
Old 19-11-2012, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by careng View Post
Senior Bro Exe, please help update us ( New Bird ) which Villa No. Or Rukko Joint having replacement or Refund policy for MM ?

Thanks a lot .
During my past 15 yrs of cheonging at TBK, i never heard of any joints nor any written rules tat offer free replacement or refund policy. However most joints (discretion) would refund 1/2 ur booking fees if u return their cewek within a shot span of time the moment she step into ur room. One shot or cum, consider as booking. Whether is consider ST or LT, again it depend how many bonk u had with her and how long she had spent with u in the room.

As for replacement of cewk, my advise is to give it a miss.

Last edited by Xdecepticon; 19-11-2012 at 07:58 PM. Reason: additional info
Old 19-11-2012, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 22
baby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by careng View Post

Thanks a lot .
Even me I have never able to get one free replacement most of them will charge me ST but as for replacement it will b worst. Ever encounter OKT sent me a fat cewek n age 40 plus wow i almost faith when i saw tht cewek, end up sleeping alone.

So depends on luck if the OKT happy return the money as ST but some will charge u full day while ST is only within an hr so after tht they will start to give excuse not return ur money.
Old 19-11-2012, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 14
ikanbilis69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyikanbilis69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
At Rukko, individual joint do have their own names. Ex Top10,Mawa, Beautiful, Favourite etc, etc
Many many years ago also got names like Regal, Witie. Those were the hey days. Hmm how I missed it. Hehe.
Old 19-11-2012, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 20
manz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Me going this weekend. See if can get 2 ceweks at the same time. No harm trying..
Old 19-11-2012, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Think about it. By the time you ask for replacement cewek. All the good ones should have already been taken. Leaving the problematic or cmi ones. Advices from seniors is always discuss with papi before you pay him. Need to confirm if after one shot gal got problem. Isit consider short time. Return how much. Always take name card frm papi.
Old 19-11-2012, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikanbilis69 View Post
Many many years ago also got names like Regal, Witie. Those were the hey days. Hmm how I missed it. Hehe.
Many yrs ago at Rukko oso have SenSen, Selvi. Now SenSen still exist though. But if u go back to many many yrs ago at PhuKang, all i can say i totally forgotten most of the names. So many many many. Can only recollect Top10, SenSen, Selvi, Favourites, Beautiful..juz to name a few...were tere during Phukang era.
Old 19-11-2012, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Shawn188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can i find chinese gal in balai? if yes, than where can i find? how much is the price
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1