The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2008, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3431 / Power: 24
Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Undisputed Queen of BBBJ - Baixue

Bro BX.. I just got my PC back from repairs...

mm.. will gif a short prelude to the FR.

One fine night, as I was surfing the web.. got into one that read something like.. "Japcosplay...com"... or something. Feeling very curious.. clicked on the link... and...VIOLA!! Quite a number of authentic Jap ger school uniforms for sale.. can deliver to overseas too!!

Looked closely at the prices... hmm.. around US 30 - 80 and upwards... (blink... US 30??) Rub my eyes and stare again.... (wow Zhun leh)

Ok.. was really tempted.. and still thinking... (thoughts floated to images of our queen in those 3 erotic lingerie...).. mm?? My hands clicked on the order button by itself!!

Argh.. I can't stop it.. it finished clicking everything within seconds.. even keying the Credit card info and payment by Paypal... argh!!

Heck.. no choice.. since order confirmation send to my email liao.. (like 4 seconds).. just take it ba.

(fast forward 3 weeks later.. and this is period when BX is out of SG).. package arrived... opened the envelope (yes it's that foldable).. and there it was... (good golly.. my thoughts raced to watching our dear queen wearing it in front of me)...stop stop.. keep it and hope n pray she return.

(fast forward to BX return) Called her and made appt. When we met, she was all smiles.. upon entering the room, I took out the package.. and she looked rather surprised. But boy did her eyes brighten up when she opened it. I even bought socks for her.. to complete the whole look!!

She couldn't wait to see how she looked in the uniform.. and stripped to her own lingerie.. (almost nose bleed.. cos waited for her return for so long).. then.. she wanted to wear the uniform.. but I suggested to her to remove the lingerie.. as it will look better on her bare skin.. (haha.. wat an excuse.. I just wanted to see her strip whole naked). But listen to me she did.. and off came the bra and up sprang my dick... (I stripped in synch with her la.. haha).. and when she removed her panties.. my dick was a throbbing monster.

She wore the skirt first.. and exclaimed that it was tight. (hmm.. strange).. she then reminded me that she put on some weight.. so I said, "wait till we exercise together later.. u SURE slim down!"

"Cheh!" came her reply.. and she put on the shirt and buttoned it up. OH MY GOD.. SHE LOOKED REALLY LIKE A STUDENT!! Then came the velcro tie.. and then the socks... n she couldn't wait to stand in front of the mirror to see herself..

I was already stroking my rock hard dick... taking in the whole view and she almost hoped to the mirror.

"
"Wah.. I really look like a student!" She exclaimed. I nodded.. with my 2 heads. And I slowly approached her. I reached her side, and she was still posing in front of the mirror.

"So naughty.. let the principal adjust ur clothing properly." I said in a stern voice. (she giggled and looked at me seductively).

With one hand on her bums.. feeling those fleshy mounds under the skirt.. I used my other hand to unbutton the shirt.. slowly but surely, I unbuttoned until the last.. and slid my hand into it.. slowly fondling her breasts.

"Y so naughty? Never wear bra? Wan to seduce the male teachers izit?" I asked.. grabbing her tits a bit harder.

She laughed and replied, "No.. only to seduce u."

...........err.. continue next part... my dick is so hard now.. have to go release.. err.. maybe continue part 2 n finish it tomolo.. paiseh paiseh.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=337624

Nice Number, thanks bro A- 1288
Old 04-12-2008, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 17
wishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to behold

Had a great session with BX this morning at 10.30am. Picked her up at her palce and proceed to the nearest hotel.
We chatted for like 20 min before proceeding to bath.
Once in bed, she attacked my nipples while I fondled with her nice natural C+ boobs. When she started on my dick, the bbbj was out of this world. The best I have so far. With lots of deep throat and tougue swirling and slurping. She can do this for like 20 to 25min.
Finally CIM. She will continue to suck you dry. My armies are all dripping out from her mouth and she still continue to deep throat and suck it hard. I had to pulled my dick out of her mouth and told her to stop.
Washed and paid her.
She kissed me goodbye before alighting from my car. Worth all the money spent.

Thanks bro for the contact.
Old 04-12-2008, 04:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Juiceman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Would like to contribute my FR for the queen herself. Bet most bros here would had better experiences than mine. Pardon my poorly written FR. Btw, just curious, is the point up reward still on?

Finally had the privilege to try the famous Bbbj queen. Had try to ctc her over the weekend, but she said she was bz with some personal stuff. So arranged to meet her on Tuesday. Time passed very very slow while waiting & anticipating her service, but finally the day arrived. Reached the hotel room early & eagerly await her royal presence....

“Ding Dong” & upon opening the door, found our queen in cute doll dress that failed the job of conceiting her huge headlights... Off came her shoe & we chatted on the bed. She was complaining about the air con not cold enough, told her it was at max liao. Suggest that she cool off with a cold shower, which she gladly obliged. She was in matching purple bra & panty. My nose bleed when she unhook her bra, damn big & white. My little bro spring to life. Damned, should have waited for her to shower together….

Action began after she towel dry. She attacked my nipples furiously & my hands are not free too. Tuned her nipples till they are hard, then headed south to massage her oyster.
Soon, her love hole was wet & she was sensually stroking my balls & rod. And she start her legendary bbbj, series of ball/shaft/head licking, deep throat (bro wake up liao thinking of it). Feeling damned high but still can withstand her bbbj for abt 10-15 mins
b4 she put the cap. Start with her on top, love to see her boobs fall up & down. Next changed to missionary, pump her slowly & gradually increased tempo. Love her mourning, guess she came once or twice as she grip my arms tight. B4 long, its my turn to cum soon, told her I m cumming as I rammed her faster. Dismount her & she resume her bbbj treatment, her cim is like no other. I felt like I m in cloud 9 as she continue to suck till I m soft. Long live the Queen……

Must say she is very professional, as her hp rang a few times during the action but she ignored it. We rested for awhile before heading for the shower. Heard she is leaving after Christmas to celebrate CNY at hometown.

Look : 7/10
Boobs : 8/10 (Quite a handful)
Bbbj : 12/10 (U had to try it once in your lifetime)
Fj : 7/10 (Her bbbj too good liao, next will go for round 2)
Gfe : 6/10 (probably I m her 1st time customer)
Rtf : U bet man……….
Old 04-12-2008, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 18
mewaiting4utoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

finally i have the time to meet up with her on tuesday as i was not in town last week and was quite busy last month. actually i also do not recount how many time i have RTF her already. any way here is my report. meet her at the appointed hotel and proceed to check in. tcss in the room like long lost friend. decided to shower and her sop item in the shower room. dry uo and proceed to the bed.

once on bed she start to attack my nipples for ard 10 to 15 minutes and proseed downward to my didi. and she stay there for ard 15 minutes and at the same time i massage and lick her till she say she want me in. i put on the cap and start to pump missionery style and i did not last long as we have spend too much time in the oral and both of us cum together in 5 minutes.

over all i should say she is still the best bbbj i have till now.all i can say is only one and it is SOLID.

btw she will be going back ard christmas eve, so bro what r u all waiting for. please do not pm me for her number. go direct to the TS. cheers.
Old 07-12-2008, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3431 / Power: 24
Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute

Part II of Principal Disciplining Naughty Student (conclusion)

There I was, standing next to BX who was dressed all in student attire.. (socks included)... With one hand on her skirt covered bums, the other grabbing her breasts underneath her opened shirt...my dick throbbed like a hungry monster!!

"So naughty... seduce me? Hmph.. let the principal teach u a lesson!" I said in a cynical tone.

Lifting her skirt to show her bare ass.. I exclaimed (acting la), "Wat? No panty? I must really punish u!!"

"u told me not to wear anything under the uniform de.." BX said

"aiya.. stick to the role play leh!.. " I pleaded...

"Cheh!" came her reply.. and pretended to be a bit guilty.

I led her to the bed and sat down on the bed, and got her to lie across my lap... (with a lot of persuasion).. then.. lifting her skirt.. I playfully spanked her nice ass.. *piak pak pek*.. the noises were not loud.. but it made my dick throb even more.

BX was giggling out loud now.. so I said, "still so naughty.. kneel on the bed.. let the principal's cane teach u a lesson."

She got up and knelt on the bed.. then I stood on the mattress.. and aimed my superhard dick at her face. She smiled really seductively and looked at me... "this is a cane?"

"Aah... dun look down on the principal's cane.. it will teach u a lesson soon enuf!" And with a gentle nudge on the back of her head with my hand, she started her infamous BBBJ!!

My knees and legs quivered and my body jerked almost immediately as she began that fantastic bbbj of hers.. and I had to use both hands to hold onto her head and shoulders for balance.

As her tongue swirled on my dick head, my mouth opened and I was beginning to moan and groan out loud. And when she used her mouth to go over the full length of my dick, sideways... my hips bucked a bit and my head cocked back and to the left.. the feeling was too much... the principal was getting a lesson from the student instead!!.

I soon had to grab onto BX's head.. and stop her BBBJ.. I held her head, with my dick in her mouth for a few seconds.. while I caught my breath.. but her tongue was still twirling on my dick head in her mouth.. and I so turned on.. I began to buck my hips to face-fuck her slowly. "Mmmff..*slurp*..arrmmm...*slurp slrup* " came out of her mouth...as I began to increase the pace a little.

For 18 over seconds, I was face-fucking BX slowly (she later said if rough she will stop immediately.. so bros.. be gentle and nice.. or else u may not get to have this wif her)... and my mouth was all wide open.. and my tongue was almost out. YEAH.. I WAS A HORNY DOG ALRITE!!

I slowly released BX's head.. and as I thought I could catch my breath.. she attacked my balls... licking and sucking it!!! (err.. I'm most sensitive there.. so...) I yelped and shrunk away from her.

She laughed out loud and asked, "ah? principal's balls feeling too itchy ah?"

I was so caughtup wif lust now, I pounced onto BX and said, 'Now the principal will really teach u a lesson!!"

I attacked her breasts.. mauling, kneading.. kissing, licking, sucking.. almost anything I could do with those flesh mounds.. I did it!! There was so much saliva on BX's breasts.. it got the shirt wet.. and I had to pull it aprat to attack her body more. From her armpits to her sides, I licked wif my tongue.. and trailed to her stomach.. and then I flipped her skirt.. and went south to paint her like the Davinci that I was now(yes he possessed me at that moment).

BX began to moan out loud.. "mmm.. MMm... Oh...Ah!", as I began my tonguefu on her. Sometimes I trailed my tongue from her clit to her inner thighs.. and even used my teeth to lightly gnaw onto her. She squirmed.. and I could see her flex her toes... and then flicking her toes.. making the snapping sound It is a familiar indication that she was really enjoying what I was doing.

Now.. her clit was also wet.. from both my saliva.. and her own juices.. as I began to use my fingers and tongue together on her clit. Her moands became higher pitched as I hit the right spots.. and her legs sometimes would squeeze together when she felt really good.. but I held them apart.. as I inserted 2 fingers slowly into her.. and began flicking her G-spot.

This made her moan low and long.. and her legs squeezed together.. "Ah!..."

I jerked my fingers and held her legs.. with my face on her stomach.. making squishy sounds come out of her pussy.. and her legs flailed and almost kicked out.. "Oh.. Mm..." I then slowly eased my fingers out.. and began to massage her pussy from outside.. rubbing it in circles...

This brought out a deep sigh from her.. and her legs moved more apart. I raised my head and began to lick and play with her boobs again. Her face was slightly flushed.. and I whispered, "Now u noe how the principal disciplines students who are naughty.." She smiled.. and chuckled abit.. but reached for my dick with her right hand.. and began to stroke it gently.

I caught my breath.. as it was really shiok.. the feeling was good.. and I raised my body.. allowing her to have full access of my dick with both hands. She gently stroked my dick with one hand, while gently massaging my balls with the other. I gasped and moaned.. as I reached for her boobs and squeezed them roughly...then... then.. SHE ATTACKED MY "CANE" AGAIN!!

As I was kneeling, I was caught off-guard.. and I had to lean back with my hands on the mattress for support.. as she sucked furiously.. I almost came.. and I had to stop her!

I got the CD out.. and she took it from me.. and used her mouth to cap me!! (man.. this principal was getting mauled.. and feeling raped.. but he sure as hell loved it!)

I got BX to sit on top of me.. and the view was incredible.. her boobs was barely covered by the uniform.. and bounced as she fucked me.. I lifted the skirt to get a full view of my dick going in and out of her pussy.. and I got even more turned on.. "slowly turn and face the other way!" I commanded.

She obeyed and slowly began to turn.. wif my dick still in her pussy.. and when her back was facing me.. she began to fuck me again.. I again lifted her skirt.. and the view of BX in a uniform is EXCELLENT!

Imagine a student sitting on your dick.. with her back facing you.. but her bare ass and pussy all withint your view. PRICELESS!!

I next grabbed her hips and began a short burst of fast bucking.. which made her yelp and moan out loud. 20 strokes was it.. and then I got her to lean back.. with her hands on the mattress so that only her bums were resting on my crotch.. I spread her legs wide on either side of me.. and began using my his to fuck her. Her body seemed a bit limp now.. as her moans were more sonsistent with my entering her pussy.. and the crotch to bum smacking sounds filled the room.

From the mirror, I could see BX's eyes were closed.. and her mouth was open.. I manouvered our bodies so that she faced the mirror.. (it wasn't easy.. but I did it). And I could see my dick going in and out of her pussy. WHAT A GREAT VIEW! With her legs apart her pussy was all for my eyes to see.

I used my left hand to grab her boobs and my right hand on her pussy.. massaging her pussy. She was bucking on top of me.. and her moans got louder and louder.. as I used my hips frevently to grab her boobs and massage her clit.. soon BX head also cocked back.. and moanning long and high.

Then.. I think I hit her sweet spot.. cos she suddenly squeezed her legs together and I began a frantic bucking of my hips into her. "Ah Ah Ah Ah oh.. A..." came her moans

Now.. wif blood rushing over to my dick.. I could not really think.. just reacting to my lust.. and I turned her over to doggy... but she spread out her legs.. and laid flat on her stomach.. so I got ontop and fucked her furiously. BX was grabbing the mattress and sheets as I bounced my hips off her bums.. with our bodies straight and ontop of one another.

I was like doing push-ups.. wif BX underneath me.. and my dick inside her. I can see she was really enjoying as she crossed her legs under me and even raised her lower legs so that only her thighs and knees were on the bed.. I could feel her heels touch my bums as I huffed and humped on her.

Her pussy was very tight in this position.. but I could not climax yet. So I grabbed her hips and I laid sideways.. pulling her body close to me.. Now we were fucling sideways.. (or rather I was fucking her as I was doing all the work). and I used my hands to grab her breasts and hips.

BX's moans got high and low.. as according to my pace. and still I could not cum. So.. now.. it was doggy! and wif my dick still in her.. I got into position and started ramming away like a crazed beast.

BX almost screammed now.. as I was fucking her faster and faster.. and soon.... MY HIPS GOT TIRED.. AND I HAD TO STOP! But still.. NOT CUMMED!

Piangz. In the end.. had to end and TCSS with her... and sessoin was over.

IT WAS A GOOD SESSION.. BUT NOT GREAT.. AS I COULD NOT CUM! Probably due to too shiok seeing her in school uniform.. and fucking her like that.

Cheers all.. I want to hunt for better uniforms for her... haha.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=337624

Nice Number, thanks bro A- 1288
Old 08-12-2008, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
hole_me deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhole_me deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wa,, sounds tempting to try her bbbj
can i have her contact?
Old 08-12-2008, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baixue View Post
Min requirement 50 post, 1 FR for contact

Interested bros can pm me for her contact[/CENTER][/SIZE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hole_me View Post
wa,, sounds tempting to try her bbbj
can i have her contact?
Bro if you meet the Min requirement you can PM the TS for the contact hor , thanks

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 08-12-2008, 10:24 PM
Samster

ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baixue View Post

Interested bros can pm me for her contact.

She shall be ready to received bros on tuesday.[/SIZE]
so tomorrow tuesday this BX clinic will open as normal liao right
Bro dc and bro alex faster go book your appointment to release your few days sperms hor , enjoy

Next up :

Old 09-12-2008, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 790 / Power: 18
XR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to behold

Yah lor, finally our Bro DC can break his seal liao.....hahaha...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken6890 View Post
so tomorrow tuesday this BX clinic will open as normal liao right
Bro dc and bro alex faster go book your appointment to release your few days sperms hor , enjoy

Thanks to all the Bros who has upped me....
Pls pm me if I have forgotten to return favour...
Old 09-12-2008, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by XR29 View Post
Yah lor, finally our Bro DC can break his seal liao.....hahaha...
kee kee Ya , today the BX clinic should be open liao

bro dc , you finally can break you seal to release your sperm liao

Next up :

Old 09-12-2008, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 23
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute

The Queen juz inform me tat TS is busy, ask me to help to post her pics...

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s...176/imgapp.jpg

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s104/dc7176/3-2.jpg

Proud Member of SBF Tiko Club

dc's Wellness Spa

Retired from cheonging... Up in mountain!!

Last edited by Caveat_Emptor; 10-12-2008 at 01:45 PM.
Old 09-12-2008, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex18122003 View Post
Kumsia to Bro Dc didi for sharing our SEXY Dr. BX pixs.

High Sperms Pressure already Pls Dial BBBj Clinic for appt now
Bro Alex , so you can release you High Sperms Pressure today liao right

Next up :

Old 10-12-2008, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 24
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Kumsia to Bro Dc didi for sharing our SEXY Dr. BX pixs.

High Sperms Pressure already. Pls Dial BBBj Clinic for appt now
Tink by now U should be able to memorize how many freckles or pimples she hv on her face.

See her that nite at kopi tiam, she sure look good wiz her CFM look.
Old 10-12-2008, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8521 / Power: 21
alex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolhot. View Post
Tink by now U should be able to memorize how many freckles or pimples she hv on her face.
u lidat say me gd mah

Next visit on her should shoot on her face & look better

Quote:
See her that nite at kopi tiam, she sure look good wiz her CFM look.
U want to register at her BBBj Clinic for appt

Quote:
See her that nite at kopi tiam
We also see that Dr. BX sitting so close to someone kekeke

A Proud Member Of Tiko Club

Last edited by alex18122003; 10-12-2008 at 12:49 AM.
Old 10-12-2008, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
u lidat say me gd mah

Next visit on her should shoot on her face & look better
you haven't plan to visit her arh , must fast hand fast leg loh

Next up :

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1