The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2023, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold
Girls at KTV, hanging Flower and Pub joint that can upp one

I have come across ladies in pub with flower that can up if the price is right. Will like see if any brothers have inside news of ladies who go out with customers for a quick one and what is the damage?
Old 11-09-2023, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
I have come across ladies in pub with flower that can up if the price is right. Will like see if any brothers have inside news of ladies who go out with customers for a quick one and what is the damage?
Some people up for free.
Some people up after hanging 1k
Some people up after hanging 5k
Some people up after hanging 5k and buying lv bag

What a retarded question.
Old 11-09-2023, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13865 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Girls at KTV, hanging Flower and Pub joint that can upp one

Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
Some people up for free.
Some people up after hanging 1k
Some people up after hanging 5k
Some people up after hanging 5k and buying lv bag

What a retarded question.
Also some people hanging himself after hanging too much garlands
Old 11-09-2023, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

Got money any girl can be upped.
Old 11-09-2023, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 21
Indignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud of

Quote:
Dude, you cant be serious with this question...
Old 11-09-2023, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Juicybee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
why pay so much to up a flower girl?
cibai made of gold is it.
Old 11-09-2023, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 674 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicybee View Post
why pay so much to up a flower girl?
cibai made of gold is it.
Don’t let her take you for a ride. She let you fuck for 1k flower, others maybe she will give for 100. If you want to play this game, just give and don’t expect too much.
Old 12-09-2023, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3815 / Power: 18
oldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Don’t let her take you for a ride. She let you fuck for 1k flower, others maybe she will give for 100. If you want to play this game, just give and don’t expect too much.
yeap. usually if i give, zero expectations otherwise you will only be hurt. never forget there will always be someone richer giving her something even more expensive and valuable.
Old 13-09-2023, 04:36 PM
Samster

Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

Perhap any bro can share their experiences on this
Old 15-09-2023, 11:06 AM
Samster

I used to patronize 仙宫,爱尚 and 幕色.Anyone been there and managed to up some lady there?
Old 25-09-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 9
julienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Below Ace that one. No. 18, young girl. I think name is Xiao Nuo or Smth. But I think need 1k min. If you more ugly, then more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1