The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2024, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
mitchyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Rnb

Hi bros,

Seems likes there is not much FR for this joint (except for those in the telegram which is cannot be relied on).

So here is is my FR for 3 times i visited them

1. No.405
Looks is pretty much the same as photo and she is very beautiful, but the boobs i think is not big as advertised (as im kind of a big nice boob lover). Service wise is quite SOP and nothing to shout for. GFE is bare minimum enough to not say anything bad about it

2. No.40
Look is quite similar to the photo also. Small boobs (b or something) and very slim. But the service is memorable. During the ice/hot catbath, she will tease and play with my ball and around my ass. Very skillfull with teasing and make me almost cum from the Hj and BJ. GFE also quite bare minimum

3. No.419
Look a bit childish and also similar to the photo. Small boobs. Service is also SOP. But the GFE is very high. Very playful. But always ask me to write a nice review about her. But to be frank, service wise, nothing to shout for.

Hoping to have some bros to share their experience so i can try other girls. TIA!
Old 22-02-2024, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 12
OldMaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rnb

I thought RichNB is no longer there??
I used vist there quite often, but after open up, i went a few times, is not there. so i seldom head that area anymore...

Can share contact with me?
Old 24-02-2024, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
MoogerFooger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rnb

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldMaster View Post
I thought RichNB is no longer there??
I used vist there quite often, but after open up, i went a few times, is not there. so i seldom head that area anymore...

Can share contact with me?

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=921775

Last edited by MoogerFooger; 24-02-2024 at 12:26 AM. Reason: Replaced with forum link
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1