The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 25-08-2011, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Field Report

back to chinapore to vote for our president... well deserved break from the rain in bkk.. woo hoo!!!!!! time for some dim sum at the cathay....
any sinkies can bLing me go jalan jalan in chinapore? : )
Old 25-08-2011, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIM73 View Post
I am in BKK and went to Soi Holland yesterday.. overall ok experience.

Anyone tried 5000B gals before? So far i only able to see the first 3 categories, but not the last 2 categories.
Wah... so happening? Exactly which soi of sukhumvit is Soi Holland in har? I a bit new bird... not very sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebertov View Post
Hmmm .... Can I take a view of your blue bird .. E most hor I buy u 1 nam plao ok or not har?
Can... you wear mini or micro skirt, high heel, put a number tag, some make up, and dance on Rawhide's stage, I will consider

Quote:
Just came back from this nice disco which I think worth a mention., scratch dog at Windsor hotel ..
Ya, this one not bad. I only been once about a year ago, but the crowd is pretty good. Can pick up some FL, but same same, I was with a lady friend then :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Every night, your blue bird always sing "stand up for singapore".
No lah.... me not so strong. Me only blue BIRD, but you blue DRAGON leh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Tonight is a good night to drink n hug....
Are you going back to Patts again???

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 26-08-2011, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 16
Bebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hiaz....sad sad ... Every time I come to bkk so happy hor but when I return to changi airport feeling same as sun wu kong wear the head crest on the head so painful... Separate from my tirak ... Sad sad
Old 26-08-2011, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 14
wishshop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywishshop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultraone View Post
Budget clear provided u dont tip the girls and drink only nam plao
tipping of girl is subjective... unless i really really like the girl, I think I shouldn't spoil the market... maybe willing to give 100-200 baht if the girl is good...

one thing i might have just realized that I have forgotten is bar fine... otherwise for drinking, I am not much of a drinker, so maybe see how...

the more i read about bangkok, i guess, i might most likely reduce my fxxking activities... anyway, this coming trip is more like a recce + explore trip for my case...
Old 26-08-2011, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hiaz....sad sad ... Every time I come to bkk so happy hor but when I return to changi airport feeling same as sun wu kong wear the head crest on the head so painful... Separate from my tirak ... Sad sad
That's the fun of it. Looking forward to next trip. If you are based in BKK, u will get sick of the life here.
Old 26-08-2011, 05:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
guyinblues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Couldn't sleep..let me get to tat later..

short fr, met with bro Sojo just now, so go usual suspects. Relax, tcss at midnite n morning bar, after makan n c c look look..proceed to rb4, not alot of syt, except 4 1 hot stuff, but i heard very dao..so next to baccara, wah sian...came ard 1am, all da syt puying kena pao0 liaoz..sianz cehpua...skali otw out, saw 2 damn hot syt..no.035 n 34. Stress dono wat to do..jus go next door shark lo...lagi worse...a few girls left. Finally decide to venture to thermae n check out tis kopitiam...omg...reali kopitiam standard..bro sojo reccommend go recce outside nana hotel..i super lazy n jus pao 1 LT back. Bro Sojo shocked at my choice..haha...
23 yrs, dark skin, skinny body,face average...i also jus fuck it n whack nia...

Now canot sleep, after 1 shot, she sleepin beside me now snoring away in dreamland..hahahaha..story of my life!..fml..

Better luck to other bros..learnt from my mistakes n CHeong arrrr
Old 26-08-2011, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 18
ives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to behold

bro

how come so lazy? Too horny leow na?

Hahaha...
She really snores?

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyinblues View Post
Couldn't sleep..let me get to tat later..

short fr, met with bro Sojo just now, so go usual suspects. Relax, tcss at midnite n morning bar, after makan n c c look look..proceed to rb4, not alot of syt, except 4 1 hot stuff, but i heard very dao..so next to baccara, wah sian...came ard 1am, all da syt puying kena pao0 liaoz..sianz cehpua...skali otw out, saw 2 damn hot syt..no.035 n 34. Stress dono wat to do..jus go next door shark lo...lagi worse...a few girls left. Finally decide to venture to thermae n check out tis kopitiam...omg...reali kopitiam standard..bro sojo reccommend go recce outside nana hotel..i super lazy n jus pao 1 LT back. Bro Sojo shocked at my choice..haha...
23 yrs, dark skin, skinny body,face average...i also jus fuck it n whack nia...

Now canot sleep, after 1 shot, she sleepin beside me now snoring away in dreamland..hahahaha..story of my life!..fml..

Better luck to other bros..learnt from my mistakes n CHeong arrrr
Old 26-08-2011, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 18
ives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to behold

berv bro

when are you going back?
From HK back to BKK?

Also izzit safe to stay over at Thai FL who I met in Singapore?

Cheers!

Haha... I'm going to HCM then go BKK.
Both first time. Was wondering where I should spend my
money more on.

=)

Quote:
Kee~~kee~~kee .. Bro can u ease my fondness of that syt ol I saw at scartch dog last night? She shake so well n so passionate frenching one of the guy in front of us...oh my oh my ... How I regret bringing my tirak along last night...and my big 38E boobs puying yi-buun lookalike at nana ... How how can I not return to the land of surprise ...
Old 26-08-2011, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Can u use plastic bag with rubber band?
Well, I guess I can cut 2/3 out of a regular condom and tie a knot at the base to keep it in place
Old 26-08-2011, 12:23 PM
Samster

Bebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ives08 View Post
berv bro

when are you going back?
From HK back to BKK?

Also izzit safe to stay over at Thai FL who I met in Singapore?

Cheers!

Haha... I'm going to HCM then go BKK.
Both first time. Was wondering where I should spend my
money more on.

=)
Flying off to HK later but too bad no time for sexpeiences at HK cos business trip strictly ... I nt sure your thai girl can trust or not but mine tirak I can leave my whole wallet with her n not worry a single thing ... U enjoy ya
Old 26-08-2011, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
That's the fun of it. Looking forward to next trip. If you are based in BKK, u will get sick of the life here.
Yeah a bit bored now as my rtf w my tirak not as great as the first lor cos I peow her friend Liao but dunno know how to approach her friend ... Wat u think har?
Old 26-08-2011, 12:34 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah a bit bored now as my rtf w my tirak not as great as the first lor cos I peow her friend Liao but dunno know how to approach her friend ... Wat u think har?
Lucky she didn't take a scissor n cut off your nong chai.
Old 26-08-2011, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lucky she didn't take a scissor n cut off your nong chai.
But how har ? I feel like go after her friend le but in fear of getting my anaconda cut cut ...do u think her friend will tell her if I bonk her ??
Old 26-08-2011, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
But how har ? I feel like go after her friend le but in fear of getting my anaconda cut cut ...do u think her friend will tell her if I bonk her ??
Try your luck n if your nong chai is still there, then u r in luck else just go without sex rest of your life. There r thousands of Thai gers in Thailand, what so good or what so chio abt her friend that u want to f her? If your bro/friend has the intention of bonking your ger, what will u do or feel?
Old 26-08-2011, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 15
luckylurker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyluckylurker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hint to your Teerak that her friend is hot, maybe you can have a chance for threesome? else just find another girl. Can understand where you're coming from though; tao-jiak is more sexciting, eh?!

我不能给你幸福,但我能让你舒服。我不能对你负责,但我能为你付钱。

BKK12FR 1 2 3 4
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1