The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-03-2021, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
For the experienced bro, if a girl gets caught in an operation, usually how long will they be put up in the station? They'll usually be let out with a white card right....
Bro, don't get too attached ah..if gal get caught then we book other gals lah. Whatever happens to them just part and parcel of occupational hazard lah
Old 30-03-2021, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
For the experienced bro, if a girl gets caught in an operation, usually how long will they be put up in the station? They'll usually be let out with a white card right....
Just FYI:

Detainment ranges from several hours to almost the full day.

As for being "white-carded", that happens if she's a subject of interest and thus will be involved in further investigations.

If no white card, then she'll be asked to leave the country within a week or slightly more during this COVID period. Pre-virus where they were a lot more flights, she might be asked to leave within a few days.

If there's anything else you want to ask in private, just ping me, cheers.
Old 30-03-2021, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 5
Rio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Bro,i guess you must be her 大宝贝 lah,seeing u so anxious about her. From wat i know (in the past), when a girl is compromised,her ad will be removed. And if caught,her phone will be confiscated. So now wat u can do is just wait patiently for her reply. Last time,i have seen similar incidents with other girls,in the end,it was only that the girl was booked by some rich dude and she wasnt able to acess her phone.Or in other cases,it was because she was code red and resting,not looking at phone. Hope it helps.
Old 30-03-2021, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 21
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Just FYI:

As for being "white-carded", that happens if she's a subject of interest and thus will be involved in further investigations.

If no white card, then she'll be asked to leave the country within a week or slightly more during this COVID period. Pre-virus where they were a lot more flights, she might be asked to leave within a few days.

Thanks bro! Actually, more interested to know if that's really the case or maybe I'm just being blacklisted lol.
Old 30-03-2021, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks bro! Actually, more interested to know if that's really the case or maybe I'm just being blacklisted lol.
On the point of being blacklisted, just think of if you did anything recently out of the norm that might trigger her...
Old 30-03-2021, 09:59 AM
Samster

Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rio2020 View Post
Bro,i guess you must be her 大宝贝 lah,seeing u so anxious about her. From wat i know (in the past), when a girl is compromised,her ad will be removed. And if caught,her phone will be confiscated. So now wat u can do is just wait patiently for her reply. Last time,i have seen similar incidents with other girls,in the end,it was only that the girl was booked by some rich dude and she wasnt able to acess her phone.Or in other cases,it was because she was code red and resting,not looking at phone. Hope it helps.
You mean I'm her regular? Kind of. Have seen her maybe 4-5 times over the last 1-2 months. One of the better vanilla out there but her English is kind of limited. Just like that she isn't the kind who ask for tips or gifts. Maybe bought lunch/dinner up once or twice.
Old 30-03-2021, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Bro, don't get too attached ah..if gal get caught then we book other gals lah. Whatever happens to them just part and parcel of occupational hazard lah
Got it!
Yeah backup plans in place ! Surprisingly a long time ml reached out via wc to ask how's things lol.
Old 30-03-2021, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
You should just cross refer at impmm site too. You'll find at least 30% of the SLG listed ML (elite) are FLs in disguise. Actually pictures and price can roughly tell already.

I do my cross referencing in all the other sites to make sure I dont get conned. I think it's a must-do if you're deep into this "hobby".
Great tip. But I think many are just plain lazy to do the check.
Old 30-03-2021, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If really from that JS/CZ background, I'm an instant fan. So made contact, and you're right , location some will like, some won't. I'm the latter unfortunately. I will visit her, just not urgent anymore.

Changing place soon
Old 30-03-2021, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Just FYI:

nowadays some girls also like to sabo other girls just for the sake of white card...
Old 30-03-2021, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 15
NoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to behold

just to check with the lao jiaos here.

any of them provide serious massage besides this lady:
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/massage-angela/

don't like piano type one but yet don't wan go to MP where restrictions are many
Old 30-03-2021, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
nowadays some girls also like to sabo other girls just for the sake of white card...
Not nowadays, the trend started many many years ago
Old 30-03-2021, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Great tip. But I think many are just plain lazy to do the check.
Well if they don't do some research and step on landmines, then it's really their own fault. Don't kpkb.

But i see so so so much of this in HC thread - so many obvious landmines, yet guys go and pay ridiculous money for them. Then when they kenna the bad experiences, suddenly all cry foul and rant and rave. Makes me laugh.
Old 30-03-2021, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
Yes, and when they sabo, not only do they get a white card, but they are seen as valuable informants. So they will be held in Singapore to assist in investigations for a longer period of time. Exactly what they want.
Old 30-03-2021, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, and when they sabo, not only do they get a white card, but they are seen as valuable informants. So they will be held in Singapore to assist in investigations for a longer period of time. Exactly what they want.
Karma applies for these people I hope. Really, aiyo so despicable.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1