The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2020, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
KidAbb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Circuit Breaker-Phase2

After being confined to my home for the past few months, it has finally reached phase 2. Even then, life seems as mundane as before. My pre-covid life as an active cheongster has completely being stagnated. Going around banging girls at least twice a week in clubs, that was the life. Now it has simply became fapping at home. My libido, my drive, my motivation, all just went down the drain in just a couple of months.

Time Stamp: 07 August 11.41PM
As usual, I was just lying on my bed scrolling through instagram at this timing, simply tired of life. That's was when I receive a pm on Whatasapp from some random number.

random number: hi, how are you doing?
me: fine? you are?
random number: I am Teresa, u dont rmb me?
me: who???
Teresa: Rmb the girl in a one piece silver dress u hooked up with at Marquee during new year's countdown last year?

I immediately press on to her whatsapp dp. After seeing her picture, honestly, I had no recollection of meeting her before. The only thing I remembered was waking up the next day in my hotel room alone, which I assumed that my bros dump me at after i was wasted the entire night.

me: ohh right... So wats up?
Teresa: Ever since that day, I couldnt stop thinking about you. Because of what happened that day, my r/s with my bf was kinda shaky. During this period, I had alot of alone time to think through things, so I...
me: u wat?
Teresa: I broke up with him yesterday...
me: ahhh, sry to hear that. u ok?
Teresa: not really... can u come over?
me: as in ur hse?
Teresa: ya
me: like now?
Teresa: yes. I just forward u the location.

On a normal basis, I wouldn't have gone but Teresa was most definitely attractive. At least her picture was, I'll take my chances. I mean come on, an potentially attractive girl, heartbroken, openly invites u over to her hse at this timing, y would i reject that die? Of course i was a little skeptical, but at this point, the head below is refusing the let my head above to think properly. I checked on the location, and realized that it was the block as my hse!

me: i am here, what is ur unit number?
Teresa: u r already here? it hasnt even been a min since i sent u the location!
me: yeaa, apparently we live in the same block.
Teresa: wat a coincidence! #14-73, text me once u r at the door. Pls dont ring the doorbell as my roommate is slping.
me: sure!

I immediately went to wash up and sprayed a little perfume before changing out of my pajaymas, definitely not having the intention on going there to just "console" her. My heart was beating with excitement!! The last time i actually felt like that was pre-circuit breaker.

Time Stamp: 08 August 12.04AM
me: I am here.
Teresa: Hang on sec.

The door slowing swing out, and was greeted by this gorgeous lady. She was wearing an oversized with tee, long enough to make her shorts visible. That sight, it was magnificent!! I felt something growing, yess... it is exactly what u guys think it is. Teresa looked at me and placed her finger at her lips, signalling me to keep silent before pulling me in her house. Entering her house exploring a dark treasure cave, except that she was the treasure. She proceed to lead me into her room. Upon entering her room, she closed her room and a *click* was heard. I was quite sure she just locked the door. Teresa proceeded to push me on to her bed and made her way on top of me. She leans foward and breathes into my ears before biting them!! I almost moaned from it.

Teresa: *whispers in ear* shall we re-enact what happened that day at the hotel?

She then proceed to bite on the zipper of my pants, while giving me a seductive look. Slowly but surely, using her mouth, she pulls down the zip, eventually revealing a full grown Excalibur of mine that burst out of pants.

To be continued...
Old 08-08-2020, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9860 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Circuit Breaker-Phase2

Please continue bro!!
Old 09-08-2020, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
Berkin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start bro .... more please
Old 09-08-2020, 06:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

Congrats n continue.

Tot roommates sleeping.
Old 09-08-2020, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
sergeon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Alo come here support.
Old 10-08-2020, 06:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 10-08-2020, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.
Old 10-08-2020, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Setting up tent for the sexiting event to continue..
Old 10-08-2020, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1138 View Post
Setting up tent for the sexiting event to continue..
Exchange with +8. Thanks
Old 10-08-2020, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Great way to start this TS.
Keep cumming with your posts please 🙏🏼
Old 10-08-2020, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
KidAbb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: Circuit Breaker-Phase2

Part 2:
Teresa: *shock* still as big as i recalled!!

She proceeds on to envelope her tongue on the tip of my rod, slowly and sensually going down, before hitting the peak. I was quite sure it has reached the back of the throat. She gagged a little before slowly en-twirling her tongue around my mouth, it was just pure magic. It was as though my excalibur has found its own scabbard in the form of Teresa's mouth. She the slowly unsheathe her mouth from rod, before repeating that process for a few good blows for the next minute.

Teresa: *whisper* U can do anything u want with me, btw I am not wearing anything underneath

Couldn't resist the temptation from this succubus and proceeded on to fondle her boobs over her oversized tee. Turned out her boobs were most definitely at least a c-cup, wasnt what i was expecting given how petite she looked!! She then proceeded on lick my balls and suck them as though they were lolipops while placing her right hand on my hand that was fondling her boobs to do it harder. My pride doesnt allow a girl to be leading this, so i immediately assumed the mantle of the god of sex and proceeded to flip Teresa on the bed and went for her abalone. Her pussy was pinky yet warm, the perfect kind to feasting on. Using my magical fingers playing with her pussy like how beethoven played with the piano, it didnt take long before she let her guard down and began moaning loudly. It was as though we were having the greatest music performance where I was playing the "piano" with my fingers and she was "sing" with her moaning. The concert the reached it climax when a stream of hot juices poured out of Teresa's pussy, which I then drank every single drop of it. It tasted as though i just drank some hot sugarcane, although the sight of Teresa's post orgasm face was most definitely sweeter. Needless to say, both of us completely forget the existence of her roommate.

Time Stamp: 8th August 2020 12.47AM
Roommate: *Knocks on Teresa's room door* Teresa open up the door!! What are you doing? Do you know what time it is?
Teresa:*whispers* Oh shittt! Hide in my cabinet first!

As the god of sex, i refused to let this exciting session end. Instead of following Teresa's instructions, i went on to insert my dick into Teresa's pussy from the back. As her pussy was still being wet from her juices, i managed to slip my excalibur right in without much difficult.

Teresa: *moans* Ahhh~~
Me:*Whispers* Here i come!!
Teresa: Nnn...no....not now!!

To be continued...
Old 10-08-2020, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story TS, it's very nice. Certainly look forward to more updates soon.
Old 10-08-2020, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
ZinAce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice update TS, support!!
Old 12-08-2020, 06:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

like your story alot bro! please do continue sharing.
Old 12-08-2020, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
frovu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Circuit Breaker-Phase2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidAbb View Post
I checked on the location, and realized that it was the block as my hse!
What are the chances??? Now, anytime both you want, you can bang each other!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1