The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2020, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Re: Background Check of Your Helper

Quote:
Originally Posted by roflolmao View Post
Maybe provide us with her photos to look see look see?
Ya agree lol, give her day off but it's not for her gathering with her other FLs friends.
Give her days off to meet other bros here who will be Queing to help her ease her itch
Old 12-08-2020, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
Guess what....just now she said me, Sir you itchy? I replied, what itchy? You where itchy? She just keeps quiet and smile...
Proceed with Caution
Old 12-08-2020, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

So touching to see that there r so many good bros in tis forum offering their good advices to TS

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 12-08-2020, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by roflolmao View Post
Maybe provide us with her photos to look see look see?
I trying to find some photo my kid took for her.
Old 12-08-2020, 01:40 PM
Samster

MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steventan View Post
Proceed with Caution
I am thinking something not very right also. Today she was like purposely standing behind me and so fucking close that when you move you could rub on her tit. Last week, I purposing told her, your susu so big don't stand so close to me hor, later I suddenly touch or rub how? Her reply, "sir, is ok lah"

A few weeks earlier, i was resting my arm on the opened fridge door and she was just stand in front of the door where my hand is exactly same level at her susu....that time really naturally wanna feel and squeeze her susu...it was just 5cm apart.
Old 12-08-2020, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 9
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shhhhh View Post
Find someone you trust the most on this forum, or a personal friend you trust and get the person to message the maid, build the relationship and see if this maid is legit horny dtf or just trying to trap you and blackmail you (in the case you give in to her advances).
best is find your friend (preferably single man who is daring), to go jio her go out be fwb.

then once he establish trust with her. ask him play blindfold game with her.
then invite you into hotel room while she blindfolded. then you can piak piak her liao lor.

anyway above just fantasy suggestion. moi not responsible for any coincidence in real life.
Old 12-08-2020, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 9
meowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
best is find your friend (preferably single man who is daring), to go jio her go out be fwb.

then once he establish trust with her. ask him play blindfold game with her.
then invite you into hotel room while she blindfolded. then you can piak piak her liao lor.

anyway above just fantasy suggestion. moi not responsible for any coincidence in real life.
Hahaha. Cannot, this kind can be sued one if you dont have her consent to have sex with another guy, is consider a rape case i think.
Old 13-08-2020, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmeow1991 View Post
Hahaha. Cannot, this kind can be sued one if you dont have her consent to have sex with another guy, is consider a rape case i think.
Yes is rape case, a similar case recent.

Last night, when happened to walk pass the toilet and she was just out of her shower. And can't help it but to notice that she looks like wasn't wearing any panties. As she was wearing those very soft cotton pants to bed every night, when she walked you could see she butt cheek feel very bouncy as if no support inside. Cant help it, steal a few more look. Wanna asked her, nothing inside?
Old 14-08-2020, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 17
MaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to behold

I know this is a horny forum, but there are some chiong guidelines I believe in.

one of them is "Don't Shit In Your Own Back Yard".
What r the possible consequences?

Always Rule with the big head.

NO TRADE / EXCHANGE OF POINTS PLEASE.
Old 14-08-2020, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaoSanWang View Post
I know this is a horny forum, but there are some chiong guidelines I believe in.

one of them is "Don't Shit In Your Own Back Yard".
What r the possible consequences?

Always Rule with the big head.
Sometimes real time can be very impulsed. Now always having this thought wanna bring her go hotel and have a good time there.......but will have to wait until a day. before her contract end and fly back....
Old 14-08-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sometimes real time can be very impulsed. Now always having this thought wanna bring her go hotel and have a good time there.......but will have to wait until a day. before her contract end and fly back....
Bro problems does not end when her contracts ends and she fly back. Domestic workers are all very familiar with the local regulations and locations, she can always fly back to work with another employer the next day and haunt u for a few more years breaking up your family and threaten u for $ etc. She can appear at your door step any moment even after she ends her contract with your family. Avoid at all cost bro!
Old 14-08-2020, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
Bro problems does not end when her contracts ends and she fly back. Domestic workers are all very familiar with the local regulations and locations, she can always fly back to work with another employer the next day and haunt u for a few more years breaking up your family and threaten u for $ etc. She can appear at your door step any moment even after she ends her contract with your family. Avoid at all cost bro!
Lai lai lai, bro you sounded u experienced it before. Share share leh....today think she is a bit on the hot side, talk to me so seductive and stand so close also.
Old 14-08-2020, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 9
meowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Proceed with care leh bro. Think about all the consequences.
If she telling your her friends all earning $ from sex, dont expect her to give free fuck, sure ask money after. Otherwise blackmail you.
Old 15-08-2020, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 20
peterong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeterong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Really want see her pic.she pretty?
Can send her pic?
Thanks
Old 18-08-2020, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Lai lai lai, bro you sounded u experienced it before. Share share leh....today think she is a bit on the hot side, talk to me so seductive and stand so close also.
I experienced alot of nonsense but may not be directly similar or relevant. Many imagined that the relationship may end the moment she ends her contract with your family. Why think so? She can still work for another employer and she knows her way around Singapore and to your house/apartment, not that Singapore is as big as China or US that may deter most from travelling too far off, nothing and no one is stopping her from looking u up after the contract. Avoid at all cost, she knows your family, knows your numbers, may even know where u work, may know where your in-laws stay etc.

Thats why many Bros advised against playing at own backyard, not worth a cent endangering your own family and career.

Last edited by DTCEPL; 19-08-2020 at 11:24 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1