The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2020, 05:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 11
JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!
Re: Abbey the pinay sex slave

Joe’s apartment was small but for Abbey the second bedroom seemed to be heaven. She would no longer have to share a room with other women, and she would even have her own bathroom with shower. Joe showed her the small kitchen and explained how the various appliances worked. Finally, he gave her a key to the apartment building and to the apartment, and told her that she was free to move in any time she liked.

That was on Tuesday, and Abbey took a day off work on Thursday, and that is when she moved her few belongings to her new home. It did not take long because she owned so little in spite of being 33 years old. Joe was not at home when she arrived at the apartment. However, when she entered her new bedroom, she was surprised to see that Joe had left her new bedsheets and towels. This act of kindness made her want to return the favor in some way. What Abbey did not know was that Joe had made plans for how she would repay him.

Abbey innocently sat in front of the mirror on the dressing table and admired her reflection. She was a typical short pinay, just 5’2” tall. Her statistics were 34B 28 35 and she weighed only 56 kg. She had long hair that was naturally black, but that she dyed brown or blond from time to time. She had the normal dark eyes of all filipinos, but her skin was creamy white instead of the usual darker skin of her compatriots. Abbey was extremely proud of her lighter colored skin because it was admired by most Filipinos and she had also seen older western men glancing at her in shopping malls. Abbey often wished that one of those western men would stop and talk to her, but they all seemed to be attached to younger pinays. Abbey felt that she would never find a man to spend the rest of her life with – little did she know that her life was about to change forever.

Joe returned home about an hour later. Meanwhile, Abbey had searched through the cupboards and the refrigerator in the kitchen to see what she could cook for him. She had found some rice and pork as well as a few vegetables, so she made the traditional Filipino dish of adobo. She hoped that Joe would like it because she wanted to please him. She knew that Joe had once asked for adobo in the restaurant when he came in for lunch instead of breakfast, and he seemed disappointed to be told that ChowKing did not serve adobo, so Abbey was sure that he would be happy with what she had prepared for him to eat. for

As Joe entered the apartment, he smelled the soy sauce that was what gave adobo its special taste. He smiled as Abbey called out to him from the kitchen that she hoped that he was hungry. Joe liked that Abbey had spent time cooking for him, so he told her that he was hungry and that she should serve him at the table in the dining room. Abbey rushed to set the utensils on the table and to place a plate of adobo on the table.

She hoped that Joe would ask her to sit and eat with him, but instead he told her that his legs were a little painful from walking in the heat of Manila and that he would like her to massage them. First, he told her to take off his sandals and then to sit on the floor as he ate, so that she could massage his legs. Abbey was surprised, but she was happy to oblige because she felt that she owed it to Joe to please him.

First, she bent down and slipped off his sandals. She was aware that bending like this allowed him to look down her top and that he would be able to see her breasts. Nevertheless, she did as he had asked and removed his footwear. Then she sat cross-legged on the floor and started to massage Joe’s legs. As he was wearing shorts, this was not difficult to do, although it was slightly uncomfortable because of her sitting position.

There was one thing that Abbey did not like and that was that Joe’s feet were dusty and sweaty from being outside in the street. The aroma was unpleasant and made Abbey feel slightly nauseous. However, she persisted with the task that Joe had given her. Abbey’s head was just about level with the chair that Joe was sitting on and her face was turned towards his ass. That is why, when Joe suddenly farted, Abbey received the full blast in her nose.

The smell made her feel sick, but she forgave Joe when he apologized to her.

“I’m afraid that you will have to learn to live with my farts,” he said. “I have a slight problem with my stomach that makes me fart a lot.”

Abbey smiled weakly, but she felt that this was a small price to pay for being given such a nice place to live.
Old 19-02-2020, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story TS, more updates soon please.
Old 19-02-2020, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3170 / Power: 11
kingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond repute

Hope to see more of Abbey stories.

EXCHANGE IS WELCOME FOR 6 pts and above.-Sorry
Old 19-02-2020, 02:16 PM
Samster

JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!

Please feel free to comment on Abbey's pics. The nastier the better, as she desires and deserves to be humiliated.

If there are enough nasty comments, she will also join in the thread and tell everyone how it makes her feel to have her photos posted so publicly.

For your information, these are her real photos and they are posted with her full consent.
Old 20-02-2020, 06:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed reading your story, look forward to more updates.
Old 20-02-2020, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 11
NZbunny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNZbunny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

You’re an incredibly sensational an absolutely beautiful a very sexy very stunning and absolutely gorgeous Abbey.
Old 20-02-2020, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 12
garconCornee is a Helpful and Caring SamstergarconCornee is a Helpful and Caring SamstergarconCornee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Very nice story accompanied with photos. Will follow this thread closely.
How nasty is she from a scale of 1 to 10?😁
Old 21-02-2020, 01:28 AM
Samster

She needs to be humiliated and treated like a thing rather than a woman. She's an object to be humiliated in public, so I guess that would place her on an 8 on a scale of 1 to 10.

Instead of praising her as a beautiful, sexy woman, why don't you tell her what twisted and perverted things you would like to do to her.

If there are enough, she will join in the comments because she is now a registered member here.
Old 21-02-2020, 02:39 AM
Samster

Abbey soon settled into her new home. She loved the fact that she could walk to work in just a few minutes, which meant that she had less stress and more money because she no longer had to pay rent or her daily fare on a jeepney. Although she worked in a restaurant, Abbey had to buy her own food because staff were not provided with meals while on duty. Again Joe helped Abbey to save money because he made sure that there was always food in the refrigerator for Abbey to cook for him and for her.

However, Joe continued to eat his breakfasts in the restaurant, and he was often joined by a few other older retired western men. Abbey always made a point of making sure that she was their server. She got to know the members of the group quite well. They were from different western countries, but they were all united in having decided to retire to the Philippines, and also in teasing Joe and Abbey about the fact that they were “living together.”

The expression made Abbey blush because although she had had boyfriends in the past, and she was not a virgin, the idea of having a relationship with Joe excited her because it was vaguely taboo. Joe was about twice Abbey’s age, but he was still healthy and fit. He exercised every day, and apart from his legs being a little painful sometimes, he did not seem to have any health problems. That is if it were possible to ignore his farting, which Abbey did not like, but which she had to put up with.

At times, Abbey let her mind fantasize about being dominated by Joe. She did not really feel attracted to him, but she liked the idea of an older man from the West controlling her. Secretly, Abbey was a submissive, but she did not realize that. All she knew was that she would like a man who could control her and be quite firm. A man who was strict and who knew what was best for her.

Nevertheless, Abbey was unable to understand what made her feel like being controlled. She just knew that it felt good and exciting to have such thoughts.

However, she did not have these thoughts too often because she had bigger problems on her mind. Her older niece was ill and had been hospitalized with dengue fever. Abbey’s sister in law was dependent on Abbey for support in her everyday needs, so Abbey knew that it would be impossible for her to pay for the hospital treatment that her niece needed. Although she had more money to spend because of living in Joe's apartment, Abbey had to find some other way to make money besides what she earned from her job as a waitress.
Old 21-02-2020, 06:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Old 21-02-2020, 07:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15632 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Great sharing
Stick ... in her ...
Old 21-02-2020, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
abbeymoran deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good morning

Last edited by abbeymoran; 22-02-2020 at 01:55 AM.
Old 21-02-2020, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
abbeymoran deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

as i'm down on my knees now, i'd like to thank everyone for having me here to be shamed...most specially my Master Joe

i'm glad you're all loving our story and my pics that my Master Joe has shared.

with each post and pic he shares of me, i feel like He's stripping off my dignity and pride...both as a woman, and as a human being in general.

i'm happy that you're all looking forward to have me humiliated further. please feel free to let me and my Master Joe know what you'd like to be done to me
Old 21-02-2020, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 23
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

uhoh siol..........
Old 21-02-2020, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 5
Thurcut is a glorious beacon of lightThurcut is a glorious beacon of lightThurcut is a glorious beacon of lightThurcut is a glorious beacon of lightThurcut is a glorious beacon of light

Nice story TS, keep sharing more pls.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1