The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2015, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Johncane88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Milf ol

Support this thread...

All welcome to exchange
PM me if have not return favour
Dun waste your daily twice ups
Avg 1.5 years we can up each other again
Old 18-10-2015, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 330 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1854 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Hi will update u guys tomorrow...
Old 18-10-2015, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 22
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of
wah...why me office dun have tis type caring colleagues...
so many nights me have late meetings...
all after meeting disappear faster than me can pack me laptop...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 19-10-2015, 09:03 PM
Samster

Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

After the food, we started drinking and chatting…..
At first we were basically talking nonsense and joking….True enough when she was into her 2nd can of beer, her face began to turn rosy and she is getting tipsy.

So I took this chance and asked her about her upcoming tour with her hubby; stating that they must be a very loving couple.

She paused for a while, eyes started to tear again and then started pouring out her story…..

We were a very happily married couple and lucky ones too cause we managed to get our new flat at the very first attempt. After shifting to the new house for 6 months and she got pregnant

They were enjoying their family for the next 2 years until disaster started.

His younger brother got into a huge debt because of gambling so the mother wanted to sell away her flat to help him overcome his debt. The mother informed my hubby her decision to sell the flat to help his younger brother and she will shift in to stay with him. My hubby being a filial son didn’t even object to it.

Hubby convinced her; also said that mother experience and can help to look after their kid

But trouble started when mother shifted in.

The MIL was bossing her around, said that she doesn’t know how to take care of the house, cooking cannot make it and they just can’t agree on how the kid is going to be taking care.

She complained to hubby about her unhappiness but all he does was asked her to tolerate. But when the MIL complained to him about W and he will immediately lectured her, she finds it so unfair.

Pissed off since her MIL, she decided to start working again. Avoid his mother.

MIL continued to complain because W has to work late and doesn’t want to come back early to take care of kid. She is very tired taking care of him the whole day and still have to do all the house work. She told her hubby to ask W to stop working.

Often quarrel with hubby about all these issues and found that she has no love from the hubby.

MIL even suggested to hubby that younger brother to shift in with them…she said he alone outside she worried.

W has big quarrel with hubby to stop younger brother to shift in…threatened to divorce if he really shift in.

MIL very unhappy with her. No longer in talking terms.
Old 19-10-2015, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 12
Lauhuu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waaaaa. The hubby is really a piece of shit.being filial is one thing. Being one sided and allowing shit to be brought into the home is another. Not that I am saying he was wrong to bring the mom in. I would if I am in his shoes but, definitely not the brother!

TS, just go with the flow. w is an adult and is more than mature enough to know what she wants. If it's not you, another guy will just fill that gap. So...why not? And...I wouldn't give a shit about that husband of hers.

I got a complicated family too. Dad passed away and left behind quite a sum of money. Not leaving behind a will, mom and elder sis asked me to make her the the official assignee. She said she would give the house to my sis which I Told her that was a bad idea and where the F she is going to stay if sis and her much older husband decided to dump her?

Following that, I decided money, I can just earn back. So, I signed that paper and didn't spoke to them for 2 years until one day, mom just told me they are selling the house and I had to find my own place. Fuck. I moved out and stay alone for many years.

Well.....what ever I said came true. Sis got divorced and she mom got to move out and stay on her own in a rental place. Plus, She gambled away the remaining!

Mom still contact me once a while and I told my wife that if she needed a place to stay, I will make room for that but, my sister and her 2 boys are on their own.

Almost the same story as W's husband except, I know what I need to do, and I stay firm!

Sorry to hijack your thread TS.
Old 19-10-2015, 10:12 PM
Samster

Steady bro...no prob...actually I am also very pissed when I heard her story.
Old 19-10-2015, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mother in law also comment to her hubby that when they do “those things at night” ask W not to make too much noise; already late at night. Neighbor heard already will think that she is very slutty and she as her mother in law never educate her properly.
He seriously told her what his mother told him and asked her not to be so noisy the next time they have sex; there was once, he even used the blanket to cover her face because he felt that she is being too noisy. She was very upset, now even making love in her own house must also control herself because of her MIL.

Basically before making love also no foreplay. Kiss kiss touch touch a bit, insert in and go straight into it. And once job done, he will go straight to the toilet to wash up and then sleep liao. Sometimes she tried to take the initiative and fondle him; but responded that she got from him was that he’s tired and want to rest or no mood. Have not have sex for quite a while already.

Recently hubby knows that their relationship very bad so suggested to go for a short trip together hoping to make it better.

She very happy that he still cares but later when her mother found out and was very unhappy; she commented that they leave the kid behind with her to take care while both of them go happy and enjoy themselves.

She told them that either they all go for holiday together or all don’t go; if they go without her, she won’t take care of their kid for them. They have no choice since they have brought the tickets so now have to include MIL and their kid. She added that MIL told her younger son about the trip and now he also said he wanted to go along too and with his gf !….Because of this incident, she had a big quarrel with her hubby and she gotten so pissed off that she left the house as the quarrel got out of hand after her MIL joined in the argument.

By this time, she was weeping non-stop….seeing her in this condition, I also heartache so without even thinking I pulled her towards me and hugged her tightly. She laid on my shoulder and continued crying for a while.

“It’s ok just let it all out…it will make you feel better.”

“Why ? What have I done to deserve this type of treatment from them ?”

“It’s ok….” Ha this is the only statement that actually came out of my mouth then….WTF

I started stroking her hair. Just like what our parents used to do when we hurt ourselves and crying furiously. This therapy seems to work on her too as she sobered down considerably. I went on to caress her back gently and slowly with my hands.

It seems like she enjoyed it as she responded by hugging me tightly and I also realized that she has begun breathing heavily.

And if I have not mistaken, I could actually heard her moaning softly a couple of times….which was giving me a reaction
Old 19-10-2015, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 18
bberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro, what are u waiting for....take her!!!
Old 20-10-2015, 12:02 AM
Samster

Bro I wanted to but.....
Old 20-10-2015, 12:09 AM
Samster

As I was about to make my next move, shit happened….and I thought this will only happen in TV dramas….her phone rung that got both of us startled. She quickly moved away from me and went to answer her call.
She answered with a very cold Yes ?

Then followed by How can this happen ? Ok I will go there now.

After she hung up the phone, she told me that it was her hubby that called, he told her that her kid was looking for her and was throwing tantrum when he couldn’t find her. Her hubby tried to catch him but in the progress, the kid fell and knock his head again the coffee table and was bleeding. They are bringing him to KK hospital now. And she said she needed to rush there now.

I offered to send her there but she declined and said that she can get there by cab and not to disturb me as I need to complete my proposal. I proceeded to book a cab for her and accompanied her downstairs to wait for the cab.

We were very quiet while we waited for the cab to arrive; I knew she was worried about her kid so I went over and hugged her from behind….

“Everything will be ok…don’t worry too much”

She didn’t reject my advancement but instead grabbed my arms and replied....

“Thanks I hope so too….he shouldn’t be involved in all these.”

The cab finally arrived, she turned around and planted a kiss on my face before boarding the cab quickly.....
Old 20-10-2015, 06:53 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Bro,bring her to a better & comfortable place to have sex.Do more foreplay on her.Then piak piak her until no 2morow.If got chance take some pixs of her neh neh & pussy to share.

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 20-10-2015, 02:42 PM
Samster

Friday started rather slowly, I did managed to complete the proposal and submitted to my boss. I went over to her desk to check if her kid is ok…or rather importantly if she is ok after yesterday night’s encounter.
A bit disappointed when I found out that she was on urgent leave, so I text her to find out how’s everything. Her reply was

“Thanks for your concern, everything is ok. My son need to remain in hospital for another day for further observation. Doctor will check on him again after lunch if he is ok then he will be discharge in the afternoon.”

“Oic how about you ? “

“Ya am in the hospital since yesterday night, didn’t want to go home. Here is much more peaceful. How about you ? Did you manage to complete your proposal ? Sorry to have troubled you listening to all my nonsense….”

“Yup done and submitted. Please don’t say that…I am glad that you trusted me and shared your problem with me.”

“Have to stop here, my hubby is walking towards me now. Btw I will not be in office next week as I will be going for the planned trip”.

“Ok take care and try to enjoy the trip…..I am missing you already.” I reply jokingly actually.

“Seriously I am not looking forward to the trip at all….Hee hee don’t be naughty hor… ” was her reply.
Old 20-10-2015, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4883 / Power: 14
MattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond repute

Nice build up.
Old 20-10-2015, 05:15 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, I can't wait for her to come back

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 20-10-2015, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
eddieseah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can't wait for the next update
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1