The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 22-08-2020, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Guardian81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Just chat up this indo maid on michat... $100 1 shot but kinda not worth 37 years old

Stay sengkang
Bro. Can share contact
Old 22-08-2020, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Simdprowler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Who still has DH Rxxxxx from Kovan contact? I lost her number. Missing her service. Above average fair look, with sexy figure. Have tattoo at back left shoulder. Come with quite a price though. Pm me if u do..
Old 23-08-2020, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Hi Bro, Sorry to heard that, SG quite strict on abortion. With current CB cannot go JB to do. Hope you can overcome this soon

Thanks all bro who pm me, I am safe and still busy banging them. Thanks for your concern

Happy Bonking bros
ya...what a shock when see starbucks said he need lobang for abortion, we thought is you.....lao jiao like you can never be shot gun one de la
Old 23-08-2020, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Ya Me Too Scare All These Types Of Maids , I Previously Got One Indo Chinese Christian Maid ..EveryDay Send Messages Send Photo Till I FedUp Told Her Off Few Times Then Broke Off With Her
Lol I also don’t understand why pinoys like vc man. Knn I just told another one off that this one not sg culture. Just vc once or twice can already. Why need everytime...not say she don’t know my face. Maybe I old school but I hate vc man. Got better things to do than stare at her face whole time. Even my non Pinoy flings I don’t do that. To me vc is if u wanna show me the naughty things u are doing

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 23-08-2020, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 11
maykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of light

Damn pissed off with some SG employers, treat maid like dog. Managed to get a Myanmar SYT to respond and ok with dating after super lots of effort.

But employer don't want to let her go out on offday during covid period. Ask her stay at home. She say she want to go out but she scared of employer. Myanmar young girls really at mercy of employers, feel so fugged up for her.

Don't ask me share ctc, I spent lotsa effort and intending for this to be a long relationship cuz she is cute and young. Myanmar XMM number one~~
Old 23-08-2020, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 10
fx3861 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Just chat up this indo maid on michat... $100 1 shot but kinda not worth 37 years old

Stay sengkang
SAame here, able to share her contact
Old 23-08-2020, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maykiap View Post
Damn pissed off with some SG employers, treat maid like dog. Managed to get a Myanmar SYT to respond and ok with dating after super lots of effort.

But employer don't want to let her go out on offday during covid period. Ask her stay at home. She say she want to go out but she scared of employer. Myanmar young girls really at mercy of employers, feel so fugged up for her.

Don't ask me share ctc, I spent lotsa effort and intending for this to be a long relationship cuz she is cute and young. Myanmar XMM number one~~
Be patient la. In the meantime find others lor. This one keep for next time

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 23-08-2020, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Be patient la. In the meantime find others lor. This one keep for next time
haha, where to find Myanmar SYT at this time
I thought Myanmar very conservative type
Old 23-08-2020, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4785 / Power: 20
WithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond repute

apparently afira now does more than bbbj now.
Old 23-08-2020, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Damn pissed off with some SG employers, treat maid like dog. Managed to get a Myanmar SYT to respond and ok with dating after super of effort.

But employer don't want to let her go out on offday during covid period. Ask her stay at home. She say she want to go out but she scared of employer. Myanmar young girls really at mercy of employers, feel so fugged up for her

Come on lah, you are pissed off coz you cant meet the maid for advancing rather than her well-being bah. Don't sound like a saint leh...
Old 23-08-2020, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 16
azalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by WithoutEuu View Post
apparently afira now does more than bbbj now.
Been doing more for a long time already
Old 23-08-2020, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 10
mrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to behold

Morning all. I will stop sharing the maid contact that i mentioned earlier. The response is overwhelming. Thank you.
Old 23-08-2020, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 14
big wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnakal View Post
Morning all. I will stop sharing the maid contact that i mentioned earlier. The response is overwhelming. Thank you.
thanks bro for the share up you
Old 23-08-2020, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Talk without brain

Her employer pay her salary and with Covid-19 ongoing, your own urges more important than other people's family safety? Feel so fugged up, go employ her lor and get to spend all the time in the world with her

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 23-08-2020, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
. Got better things to do than stare at her face whole time. Even my non Pinoy flings I don’t do that. To me vc is if u wanna show me the naughty things u are doing
Yes I Do Agree With You , One Week Or One Month Once Can Already No Need Everyday Machiam Spot Check On You Like That

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1