The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 10-06-2020, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
I will normally zua my load on their face but aim some on the hair so they must wash. Hopefully when the next bro pick them up from LP, I hope i done my part to mark out to u that your gf that lup u dip dip is one hell of a loose pussy:
555 ..... Goot One Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 10-06-2020, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
Cb whoever is the cb kia, need to get hoot. Any bros here can confirm this is legit from gov.sg?

My fwb say cannot meet liao, she doesnt believe me that i told her that is fake news.
Knnccb
Bro, i saw alot of "them" moment got post this haha. I dont know how accurate is this thou
Old 10-06-2020, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
D1V9D deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, dun worry if got happy ending sure to share here with all bros.
Tats the purpose we have this forum la... cheers!
Old 11-06-2020, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Cb whoever is the cb kia, need to get hoot. Any bros here can confirm this is legit from gov.sg?

My fwb say cannot meet liao, she doesnt believe me that i told her that is fake news.
Knnccb
me too, both my fb told me their employer send to them, I told them this is not official web site from MOM.....
their employer are so desperate to stop their helpers from going out....helpers are human being too, they needs to have their own personal time and space to relax their mind and body...

Last edited by tnkaki; 11-06-2020 at 10:56 AM. Reason: error in my post
Old 11-06-2020, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexboi79 View Post
That's very brutal Bro...
Have to be, esp those sibeh act atas/haolian ones. This FDW group, usually flippers and who stay in Holland V, Nassim, Bukit Timah etc, despise locals. They have the '' ï speak better English attitude", or think they got ang moh blood in them. Sibeh kwa buay ki us here one. But willing to spread open every orifice to welcome Yusof Ishak. Better still if you let go USD in Ben Franklin or Ulysses Grant, they treat u like AMDK for that session, if not, a day.

They have their own internal group chats on who to ban, who can ketot, past 10 yr series Q & A for identified men so as to control them by their small heads.

Let them earn money by bukkake is consider very kind liao. They also prefer for the risk of pregnancy is virtually zero (also for them to narrow down who the father to be is on that SUnday)
Old 11-06-2020, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
CoMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Knnccb
Fake news right? Anyone can help to verify...
Old 11-06-2020, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Have to be, esp those sibeh act atas/haolian ones. This FDW group, usually flippers and who stay in Holland V, Nassim, Bukit Timah etc, despise locals. They have the '' ï speak better English attitude", or think they got ang moh blood in them. Sibeh kwa buay ki us here one. But willing to spread open every orifice to welcome Yusof Ishak. Better still if you let go USD in Ben Franklin or Ulysses Grant, they treat u like AMDK for that session, if not, a day.

They have their own internal group chats on who to ban, who can ketot, past 10 yr series Q & A for identified men so as to control them by their small heads.

Let them earn money by bukkake is consider very kind liao. They also prefer for the risk of pregnancy is virtually zero (also for them to narrow down who the father to be is on that SUnday)
thanks for sharing, they share the toolbox with you?

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 11-06-2020, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nenekakukuat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for sharing
Old 11-06-2020, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes It's Very True And Sometimes They Can Even Go Out Anytime They Want As Long As They Finished Their Daily Routine Job Or When Their Employers Not In Town

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 11-06-2020, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMan View Post
Fake news right? Anyone can help to verify...
Fake news , cos official news don’t have this info
Old 11-06-2020, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 10
oreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
She sucks..

looks good bro. red is always exciting
Old 12-06-2020, 04:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
CoMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun8721 View Post
Fake news , cos official news don’t have this info
Thanks for replying.
Old 12-06-2020, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreomaker View Post
red and pink is always exciting for me, see lady in reddish color make me hard

up you, cheers

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 12-06-2020, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 14
driver441 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriver441 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriver441 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreomaker View Post
she used to be my FB. stay in jurong west. 3 holer
Old 13-06-2020, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Pre-‘Circuit Breaker’ and Covid-19, crowds of domestic helpers at locations like City Plaza, Lucky Plaza and Peninsula Plaza on weekends were normal.

In light of stay-home advisories, however, the familiar crowds on a weekend in end May sparked some concern among Singapore residents.

Addressing these concerns, the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) issued an advisory today (13 Jun), telling helpers to stay at home.

The new advisory comes after crowds of domestic helpers were seen at popular malls like Lucky Plaza over the last 2 weekends.

Word on the ground was that they were queuing to send money home.

Though the crowds had visibly thinned between 31 May and 7 Jun, the fairly large number of people there was still worrying

MOM noted how some were there to remit money, while others had taken the chance to gather with friends.

According to MOM, domestic helpers may go out for quick errands like buying food or groceries, but “should return home immediately thereafter”.

This means that they should avoid any activity that requires long hours outdoors, especially in crowded places.

While out, they’ll have to follow precautionary measures like wearing masks and maintaining a safe distance away from others.

NO MINGLING with individuals from other households is allowed.

Since remittance is essential for helpers, the authorities are trying to make alternative arrangements.

For now, the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) is working with remittance agents at City Plaza, Lucky Plaza and Peninsula Plaza to enable them to serve customers by appointment.

Helpers thus have to book an appointment first before leaving their places of residence to send the money.

Alternatively, they may visit agents at other locations or turn to online options, which their employers should assist with. Guidelines for e-remittance are available via the link here.

We hope that the new arrangements will help ease the helpers’ burdens, so they can easily send money home to their loved ones while staying safe.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1