The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2020, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovegirlgirl View Post
Just curious, How do u all know your FWB?
Usually it started off as 干哥哥,then it gradually becomes FWB.. And usually those are the guys you can't get to be your 'official' bf due to 缘分..
Old 20-07-2020, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
Usually it started off as 干哥哥,then it gradually becomes FWB.. And usually those are the guys you can't get to be your 'official' bf due to 缘分..
Yeah. I had quite a few god sisters and god-daughters. Most of them had tasted and felt me in them.
Old 20-07-2020, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 11
Andrea90 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAndrea90 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: How do u all know your FWB?

I knew mine when i went to the club. I forgotten her name after she gave me her number at the end of the night after getting hammered and that pisses her off. Lucky i quickly rmb it in the morning and apologize through a phone call. That started a unforgettable year before she eventually settle down with someone else. But still i wish her all the best!
Old 21-07-2020, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 4
Stanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
Agreed. My first time was with my 干妹妹
Old 13-08-2020, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 19
basara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud of

dating website. mostly the ones who are craving for attentions...

quite a lot of my fwb are the not so pretty ones, the third or 4th choice types, and the divorced single mom.

most moved on after they remarried.
Old 13-08-2020, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 19
basara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
Mmmm.. One was my ex-bf, one was his friend. The last two I met at a gym. Hhahaha.

When after sex I feel that the sex is good and the chemistry is there but no feelings then I rather go for FWB instead of a relationship.
you all assume this is a woman... could always be a guy oh. lol
Old 13-08-2020, 02:45 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

mine was a tour guide in Taiwan , we visit each other twice a year with NSA , but this year I am not sure if we will have a chance to catch up
Old 13-08-2020, 08:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kingsley5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One was a store assistant in Taiwan. I was there on a work trip and was shopping around for souvenirs. She served me and we chatted quite a bit in the store as there wasn't a lot of customers. It was my frist trip there and she offered to be my guide for a day.
Old 13-08-2020, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
xiaowei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsley5 View Post
One was a store assistant in Taiwan. I was there on a work trip and was shopping around for souvenirs. She served me and we chatted quite a bit in the store as there wasn't a lot of customers. It was my frist trip there and she offered to be my guide for a day.
Guide u to the hotel bed?
Old 13-08-2020, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kingsley5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaowei View Post
Guide u to the hotel bed?
We actually visited some tourist spots and cafes. We hung out normally and I never had any intention of that sort when we initially decided to tour the area. But we walked quite closely, took pictures and she didnt seem to have that physical 'discomfort' zone. So it just progresses naturally over the course of the day.
Old 13-08-2020, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
willroyce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i met my fwb on tinder.. first time finding a ang mo chick. Never knew i could get her hahaha
Old 13-08-2020, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
willroyce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsley5 View Post
We actually visited some tourist spots and cafes. We hung out normally and I never had any intention of that sort when we initially decided to tour the area. But we walked quite closely, took pictures and she didnt seem to have that physical 'discomfort' zone. So it just progresses naturally over the course of the day.
i have a friend too but im scared to approach her and ask to be my fwb.. any tips??
Old 14-08-2020, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2216 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamLoMo View Post
Usually dating apps.

Tinder is pretty easy to get FWBs if you have the $$$. I find the girls there very materialistic. Just show off some of your $$$, be it car or watches and stuff like that, their legs will auto open like magic

Okcupid is so-so, too many xmm there already. Uninstalled the app since majority of the girls there seem to have daddy issues for some reasons.

Coffee meets Bagel is kinda the more atas Tinder, a little higher difficulty but nonetheless, if you got the skills, it's fairly easy to bed them.
Like SamLoMo said, tinder is full of scammers and materialistic girls who will automatically open their legs if you show you have some cash. Look if I wanted to spend cash, I would have gone with a paid service.

CMB, surprisingly is quite good. Banged 3 ladies there. One is a rich private banker with her own condo @ Farrer road.
1 lady in her early 50s. I posted her pic in one of the thread.
1 property agent, which gave me lots and lots of explicit videos.

There are a few others whom I have not met yet.

So the thing is, sometimes you gotta be bold, also luck plays a huge part in meeting FWBs.
Old 14-08-2020, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1818 / Power: 20
urger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant future

Had a few FWBs.

1 was a Msian working in KTV scene. Used to frequent the KTV where she worked and always chance upon her when she was butterflying among the rooms. Soon we became acquaintances and she would confide to me her personal struggles and life but has never asked a single cent nor hinting me for any gifts. In fact she was the one who would buy me gifts and meals whenever we met up. Soon sparkles erupted and we ended up into physical sessions.

Another was a Sgporean working in a hair and facial chain. She was a supervisor-level and I was a customer whom has signed up for a facial package. Rarely male customer true to say. Happened one session due to short of staff she came to service me and we started to chit-chat during the 2hours. What surprised me was that she initiated asking me for my number and so we started texting each other. Soon we met up just for a simple dinner, movie etc. Then one night I sent her home after drinking in the pub. While on the journey, she just unzipped my jeans and gave me heads and swallowed all my cums. From then on she became my FWB till she found a steady boyfriend.

3rd one was a local ML who happened to be on the 1st day of work and I was her 1st & last customer of the day. Jio her out after her work and we had dinner. Nothing after that but we exchanged numbers. Anyway she quitted on the 3rd day becos of my advised to her. But we kept constant contact with occasion meetups. Things started getting emotional when we were catching a love-theme movie. After the show she confided that she likes me alot and we exchanged kisses and ended up at her place for a full-night of rendezvous. We continued for a few years after then.
Old 14-08-2020, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 21
Qwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of light

Mine was through good old IRC before getting to know my wife.

It was probably after a few weeks where we decided to meet up in real life and had dinner with my cum as her supper thereafter. Subsequently I knew she has a knack for going commando top & bottom, wet & rearing to be pumped full of cum wherever / whenever we met. Most of the time, I never had to worry about where to cum as it was either in her mouth or in her pussy which she’d still nonchalantly walk around despite dripping wet...

We had quite a few impromptu hotel sex & was pretty well sextisfied. There was 1 drunken night where we ended up in her house and fucked the night away. Next day woke up to a cum-stained view of her in a torn-up dress & a cum-stained bedroom window.

The partnership ended when she found a guy to marry. Lucky guy...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1