The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

Old 08-08-2020, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
QinetiQ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: List of ex-China WL who were no longer in GL provided Raw

Jojo L20H09. C cupper. Quite tall. Can CIP cos she won't stop you halfway to put on condom. But she'll be unhappy if you cip. Her areola will stiffen while rawing her. She had the best body of all those that I have rawed.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 08-08-2020, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
QinetiQ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse77 View Post
I will take ...

Jiaqi 16W17

Anybody managed to raw either of them before?
I managed to have two sessions with her a couple of years ago outside Singapore. She won't let me me raw her even though her period was coming. It must have been a while since she had sex cos the condom was full of her juices. She enjoyed the session and even initiated doggy style halfway thru the session. No servicing from her, can lick her nipples but no cowgirl.

She won't offer raw cos she had an abortion before, she don't trust men anymore.

Someone did managed to raw her in GL cos the condom broke and cip and she was pissed off and I was the next customer.

You won't recognized her if you see her on the street. She went under the knife for her eyes. Kind of ugly now.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 08-08-2020, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 2
Jesse77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJesse77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJesse77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by QinetiQ View Post
I managed to have two sessions with her a couple of years ago outside Singapore. She won't let me me raw her even though her period was coming. It must have been a while since she had sex cos the condom was full of her juices. She enjoyed the session and even initiated doggy style halfway thru the session. No servicing from her, can lick her nipples but no cowgirl.

She won't offer raw cos she had an abortion before, she don't trust men anymore.

Someone did managed to raw her in GL cos the condom broke and cip and she was pissed off and I was the next customer.

You won't recognized her if you see her on the street. She went under the knife for her eyes. Kind of ugly now.
Really? Wonder which bro it is?
Old 09-08-2020, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 3
GeylangWanderer is a name known to allGeylangWanderer is a name known to allGeylangWanderer is a name known to allGeylangWanderer is a name known to allGeylangWanderer is a name known to allGeylangWanderer is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by QinetiQ View Post
I also bought her birds nest. But no I didn't gave her all of my savings. Cos got no savings.
Haha... Good for u
Old Yesterday, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12433 / Power: 19
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Guess which ex GL WL is she? 😁

My Personal FR Thread:
Old Yesterday, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12433 / Power: 19
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
2045 Dan Dan?

Wow that Dan Dan was one hot sensual pretty fair busty sweaty creamy bonk

Actually during that period 2045 had quite a few solid hot APs.

Oh and even the grouchy sleazy horny okt of 2045 was pumping his tank and getting creampies with the mms, including his own house girls
Yes, the pretty 2045 Dan Dan was very rawable ... I still have a pic of her ... 😉

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1