The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2020, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
kanzai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pre-CB period fuck night with the wife

Nice more update pls.
Old 06-07-2020, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
earlrock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lovely neighbours you've got TS
Old 06-07-2020, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 6
concerned1883 is one of the Best!concerned1883 is one of the Best!concerned1883 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Awesome bro!
Great one for Yuki to enjoy. Another round perhaps?!

We shall see... ...
Old 07-07-2020, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
Knnor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Exciting story, please continue TS!
Old 10-07-2020, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
C1osetMugger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story pls continue TS
Old 10-07-2020, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
cuckwumble deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So very nice story, thanks and hope to read more
Old 12-08-2020, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 6
concerned1883 is one of the Best!concerned1883 is one of the Best!concerned1883 is one of the Best!

Hi guys, sorry for the long delay.
Had quite a lot of backlog work to clear from beginning of phase 2.

Anyway, here's the next instalment.
Hope you guys enjoy it...

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Yuki...!!!!!! Nanishiteruno???" we jolted up to a woman's voice screaming. (Yuki, what are you doing?)
Yuki: "Okasan, doshite kon'nani hayaku koko ni kita no?" (Mother, why are you here so early?)

We couldn't get to our clothes, so we were only able to duck under the quilt to hide our naked bodies.

Mom: "Yuki...! Are you out of your mind? And who's that?" she squinted her eyes to get a better look at me and I unsuccessfully tried to cover my face.
Mom: "Edmund? Is that Edmund? Your friend, Rachel's husband?"
Me: "Umm, hi aunty May."
May: "HI AUNTY MAY???? HI AUNTY... What the... what in the world are you guys doing?"
Yuki: "Mom, can you please get out first while we get dressed? We'll talk outside."
May: "No, I have a few things to talk to this young man. You go and prepare lunch for us first. We'll be out after I talk to him."

Yuki got up and started to get dressed. I looked at her, begging her to help me out of this. But she sighed and shrugged her shoulders, as if telling me she was powerless to do anything.
Aunty May hurried Yuki along and closed and locked the door.
Then she came back and sat infront of me.

May: "So, what have you got to say for yourself? What if Rachel knows?"
Me: "Umm, aunty, Rachel knows..."
May: "WHAT! You mean she allowed this?"
I recapped a bit of what happened, omitting quite a lot, especially parts where Yuki was involved.

May: "Well, that's interesting. But that is between you and your wife. Do you realise what's going to happen if Yuki's dad finds out about this? I'm sure you know what happened to her ex-boyfriend right? And I know the company you're working for has business dealings with uncle's company."
Me: "Yes, so would it be possible if you kept this to yourself and not let him find out? I promise this won't happen again."
May: "Well, that would depend on how good of a boy you are today." as she leaned in and planted her lips on mine.
I pulled back in reflex but she reached out and pulled me in close with her hands and resumed to kiss me.
I've always fantasized about having sex with an older lady, but this was too sudden and I was not mentally prepared.
Aunty May felt my resistance and I think it kind of annoyed her and she stood up beside the bed and sternly told me, "Look, if you're not going to do as I say, then you give me no choice. Uncle will get to know about how you fucked his daughter and tried to rape me too."
Me: "But... but... i didn't try to rape you."
May: "That's for me to say. And who do you think uncle will believe? So how? Are you going to do as I say?"
I knew I was cornered and there was no way to escape. I nodded helplessly in resignation.
She pulled off her blouse to reveal a black lacy bra. Then she took off her pants to expose the matching panties.
For a 50+ year old, she maintained her body very well. But there was only so much one can do against age and gravity.
There was a little cellulite showing on her thighs, but very faint.
As she reach back to unclasp her bra and let it fall down, her breasts sprang out and though a bit saggy, were quite big for an Asian woman.
"Come her and lick my pussy." she ordered as she used her hand to pull aside her panties to expose her cunt while placing one foot on the bed.
To be honest, I wasn't really in a position to be turned on but I had to obey to stay alive and keep my rice bowl.
I got up and moved my head under her pussy and flicked at her pussy lips with my tongue.
It was already a little wet from her excitement but it was quite bushy and my saliva and her juices stuck to her pubic hair and spread it all over my nose when I licked her.
"Ohh, yes... now just stick your tongue out." I did as ordered and she grabbed my head and started to rub her pussy against my tongue. This was the first time I got my tongue fucked by a pussy, and the feeling was... intriguing...
I could feel it getting wetter and wetter and her breathing was getting heavier.
"Follow me..." she took my hand and led me to the dressing console.
She sat on the console infront of the chair and pulled off her panties to expose her extremely wet cunt.
"Keep licking..." I sat one the chair and resumed licking and sucking on her now swollen pussy lips.
I used my fingers to part her bush and pussy to expose her clit. I sucked on it and at the same time tickled it with the tip of my tongue. She seemed to love it and moaned loudly while clutching the edge of the console with her hands.
I relentlessly attacked her clit and her juices kept gushing. Unwillingly, my cock fully erect now.
"OK, Edmund, I need your cock in me now. Fuck me hard... and fast... and if you make me cum, I'll get uncle to give a contract to you."
Woah, I was pretty happy if I could stay out of trouble. But if I could get some sales from this, it would be a big bonus.
I stood up and placed my blood engorged cock at the entrance of her pussy and rammed it in.
She gasped and held on to my neck for leverage as I slowly pounded her pussy. It wasn't as tight as Yuki's but it was really warm and wet. With every thrust, I could hear the squishing sound.
I leaned down to french kiss her, to let her have a taste of her own pussy.
Aunty May willingly accepted my tongue and with my cock pounding her, her breasts were heaving and her moaning was getting even louder. I'm sure Yuki can hear this from outside.
But I couldn't care about that anymore. Too much was riding on this.
I began to find my rhythm and my cock was sliding in and out of her hot pussy mercilessly.
She wrapped her legs around my waist to urge me to fuck her deeper.
And as I neared my climax, I suddenly felt her body stiffen and she arched her back and screamed into my mouth as our lips were still locked. At the same time I shot all my hot jizz into her pussy.

As we stayed in that position for a while, still deep frenching each other with our sweaty bodies, Yuki knocked on the door and told us that lunch was ready.
Aunty May grabbed a few pieces of tissue paper and shared a few pieces with me to clean ourselves up.
As we got dressed, she told me "Good job Edmund, I'll get uncle's people to contact you soon for the contract."
She gave me a peck on the cheek. "Let's go out for some lunch. I'm sure you need to replenish your energy."

As we got seated at the dining table, Yuki served up lunch... beef yakiniku with onsen egg on rice with potato salad.
She didn't show any particular expression and if she knew about what just happened, she didn't show it.
Lunch went on uneventfully and periodically, mother and daughter conversed in Japanese and I couldn't catch what was going on. They laughed a couple of times and glanced in my direction and it made me uncomfortable. But I just wanted to finish my lunch and get out of there.

After lunch, Yuki saw me to the door.
Yuki: "Edmund, thanks for coming today. And thanks for... everything..."
Me: "Umm, don't mention it. The pleasure is all mine."
Yuki: "Oh, mom told me during lunch she'll get my dad's assistant to contact you soon. And that... umm... she enjoyed her time just now in the bedroom..."
Me: "You mean your mom told you what happened?"
Yuki: "Truth is, I told her what happened last night and that you were coming today. We sort of planned this."
Me: "What do you mean, Yuki? What plan?"
Yuki: "My mom, how do you put this... kind of vets through the men in my life..."
Me: "Unbelievable!! I don't believe it!"
Yuki: "I did tell her there's no future for us, but she insisted, so..."

I was still in a state of shock as I was riding down the lift to the car park. I couldn't get my mind off what had just happened.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Old 12-08-2020, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yumster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You nailed the contract. Great story.
Old 12-08-2020, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 4
Feelhorny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A threesome with yuki and her mom!
Old 12-08-2020, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
vacuumtuber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great update TS, please continue...
Old 12-08-2020, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 13
iceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to behold

Bro, after this... hard for you to get retrench
Old 12-08-2020, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice update bro, do continue!!
Old 13-08-2020, 03:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
karl28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story bro, more please!
Old 14-08-2020, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great update TS. cant wait to read more!
Old 14-08-2020, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Thank you for the update
Camping for more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1