The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2020, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
Doonnie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A Lonely Man’s Diary

Nice share TS, always got a hardon reading your stories
Old 11-08-2020, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doonnie View Post
Nice share TS, always got a hardon reading your stories
Hey, Tks for the encouragement. I’m not a good writer. Just penning down whatever that comes to mind from memory. Often make mistakes and have to go back to edit and makes correction.
Old 11-08-2020, 10:15 PM
Samster

Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Saw that a lot of viewers. To thank you for your support, adding this extra segment. Hope u guys like it.
==================================================

13 Feb 2019 (Wednesday )
0930 am
My office (somewhere in CBD)

The following day she came to me in passing in the store and whispered:

"Thanks again for last night," and, almost as an afterthought, "maybe we can do it again."

I said nothing, probably tongue-tied as I mentally ran through the consequences.

18 Feb 2019 (Monday)
1130 am

The following Monday, Brenda, her Project Director, came to see me again on routine business and in passing I asked about Jane and how she was coping.

"A little bit distracted I'd say," she replied, "I don't know if it's tiredness or whether she's got so much on her plate that she drifts off – I don't mean she falls asleep – I mean her attention to detail. Perhaps you could have a word with her. She seems to appreciate your concern."

"OK. Ask her if she wants to talk with me on the basis that we may find another avenue to help her and then get her to come and see me."

19 Feb 2019 (Tuesday)
1015 am

A day went by and then Jane knocked on my door.

"Can I see you?" she asked.

"Sure. Come in. How are things now?" I asked as she sat down. She was nervous as she fiddled with her handkerchief.

"I've been thinking about this a lot," she said "Prepare yourself. I want you to take me out again and then fuck my brains out." she blurted.

I sat as if struck dumb, fidgeting in my chair.

"Ace," she went on, "I have had an awful to think about since I've been running the house by myself. I see an awful lot of Project deadlines that seem to be approaching needing action. I know you rather like me – a woman knows about such things – can tell – and I sort of wanted things to progress further the other night – but I wasn't sure and you were too much of a gentleman to take advantage."

She paused here, but I didn't interrupt 'cause I was knocked back and unable to formulate my thoughts – either the emotional ones of the boss/staff relations ones. She went on:

"My next big birthday will be my 50th. I know it's a way away but every time I look at myself I see time marching on. My hair gets a few grey bits, my body gets a little saggier. You know the stuff. My kids are teenagers and will go to university in a couple of years and then it'll be too late to remember my younger years or, at least, to do anything about enjoying them. I've only ever known Peter and I love him very much, but I want to know what it's like to fancy another man; to flirt and take things a little too far; to feel another man's body and him to feel mine...and appreciate it. This is probably my last opportunity both before I get too old and before Peter comes back. Am I making sense?"

I felt it time to intervene.

"I do think I understand where you're coming from." I said formally, "and you're quite right. I do find you attractive and I'm very flattered that you should be asking me."

Was that the right thing to say I wondered? (I probably have to tell Vic the whole things when I teleconference with her tonight. I’m not worried about her getting mad as I’ve come to know her very well over the last few years of our marriage. She don’t mind me flirting around but there’s some limits.)

"But you need to understand the consequences. Either of us could get emotionally involved. The staff might find out and that would destroy both our respects. Oh! Jane. I wish you'd never asked."

But at this outpouring from me, said in haste and without too much thinking, I hastened to add before this opportunity escaped me:

"But I'm glad you did and I think I do want to as much as you seem to want to."

"Ace, I don't mean today 'cos I am not ready. I don't mean a lunchtime assignation 'cos that's not long enough. You arrange something and I'll fit in. Aim for Friday will you and I'll have to hide my excitement."

At that she left the office and I breathed a sigh of wonder and amazement at what had happened. Then I thought I'd better act quickly to book a hotel room at MBS for the coming Friday. Later on, and just before Jane left to go home, I managed to get her alone and whisper that I had a room in the MBS booked for Friday and how did she want to play it.

Last edited by Sgchiongster; 12-08-2020 at 08:05 AM.
Old 12-08-2020, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
Berkin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really fabulous share, please keep going TS
Old 12-08-2020, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 8
MyNameIsFour is one of the Best!MyNameIsFour is one of the Best!MyNameIsFour is one of the Best!

Totally enjoyed your stories, Writers like you are the reason I still hang around in the forum, keep it up bro, thanks for taking time to share with us your stories

Looking forward to more 👍🏻

Upped you my humble points as it’s the only way I can show my appreciation for your work ❤️
Old 12-08-2020, 06:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS! please share more updates soon.
Old 12-08-2020, 09:09 AM
Samster

Talking Re: A Lonely Man’s Diary

Breakfast is here. Enjoy the start of the day. Cheers
==============================================

22 Feb 2019 (Friday)
0815 am

Friday morning, I was, as usual, at work early – it was my habit – when I saw Jane walking into the office, also in early and with no-one around I walked to the to the office office main door for a talk, my heart racing and the excess saliva of excitement in my mouth.

"I intend to leave here at around 6pm and book into the hotel. When will you come? And how will you play it when you get there?"

"I'm early today," she said, "so I will leave at about 3 pm and go home, prepare the kids meals, get ready and I should be there at 7.30 pm. I'll take my own car, 'cos I'm not stopping the whole night in case I fall in love!"

"Do you need to make an excuse at the hotel desk?" I asked.

"No. That's OK. I think I can summon the bottle to ask for you. Maybe I'll pretend I'm a business partner or something," she giggled.

“Ok, in this case, I’ll wait for you at the hotel lobby to meet you.” I replied.

“Ok. See you tonight.” She replied.

I duly checked in at just after 6 pm and took my overnight things – in a small luggage – into the room, unpacked and took a shower and got dressed again. I watched TV news with none of its content penetrating my distracted mind. At around 7.15 pm, I made my way to the hotel entrance. I kept looking at my watch – probably every two futile minutes – looking out for Jane’s white Volvo S60. I ate an apple I had brought with me – I couldn't have faced anything more substantial.

At just after 7.30 I saw her car entering the carpark and I made my way back into the hotel lobby to wait for her. I watched her stepping out of the lift and made her way to the lobby. She looked stunning, dressed for business in a suit and carrying a briefcase for effect, as she walked the short distance to where I was sitting. I stood up and paced across the room, my mouth thick with saliva and my cock beginning its inevitable rise and thickening with the impending excitement. She greeted me in a soft seducing voice. We then moved to the lift and made our way into our room. During the short journey, I can’t stop turning to look at her and she would look at me with a grin across that pretty face. If anything, she looked even more gorgeous than when she came out of the lift at the hotel lobby. and I told her so.

The walk to our room was short but every step was an agony as I yearned to hold her in my arms and kissed those sexy lips. Finally, we are behind locked door in our room. I switched on the “Do not disturb” sign, turned and looked at sexy goddess standing right in front of me.

"Jesus," I said, "you look beautiful. Absolutely stunning. Come here."

Last edited by Sgchiongster; 12-08-2020 at 09:18 AM. Reason: Too many typo errors. Sorry.
Old 12-08-2020, 09:22 AM
Samster

Wink Re: A Lonely Man’s Diary

To all the readers out there, I can’t guarantee the daily timings and frequency that I update the posts but I’ll try my best to keep it at morning breakfast, afternoon lunch & Evening dinner. Sometimes to throw in a supper treat if I’ve the time to write. Happy reading and sincerely hope the Bros and Sis here like it.
Old 12-08-2020, 11:34 AM
Samster

Apologies to everyone. Late lunch to be served today. Busy schedule in the morning.
Old 12-08-2020, 02:30 PM
Samster

Late lunch.
============================

She stepped towards me and I put my arms around her and crushed her to me, feeling those heavy breasts mould themselves against my chest. I kicked the door shut then kissed her and felt her mouth open to accommodate my probing tongue. In truth I was an emotional mess, not knowing what to do first.

She pushed away and said:

"Let me put my bag down eager-beaver."

She walked to the dressing table and placed it on the surface. Then she slipped her jacket off and hung it across the chair back, then turned to me and enquired:

"You like?" and then twirled around.

I could see the skirt stretched across her comfortable bottom and saw the shapely legs and strappy high heels making a sight to drool over. Under the discarded jacket she had on a red camisole top with a single fastener at the back and one that showed off her ample and delicious breasts. I was struck
dumb as my cock now strained against my trousers and my mouth became choked with more saliva.

She walked back to me, stood directly in front of me, with her body barely touching mine, looked up into my eyes and said:

“Ace, I've never done this before. I'm not sure where to start. Be gentle with me. I've had two children and there are parts that are a little saggy. Oh!, and by the way, there's no need to wear anything – I decided after child number two, that enough was enough." (I was stunned!!!! To go raw on the first time....well, she’s not the first for me. What the heck....)

With that she leaned into me and put her arms around my neck as she moved her head at an angle to join our lips in what was the most passionate kiss I could recall. Tongues were intertwined and saliva exchanged as we all but ate each other.

She pulled back and looked at me and asked:

"Shall I get undressed?"

"My God, you're beautiful," I replied. "take your top off"

She reached one hand over her shoulder to get at the catch behind her neck and the lifted the hem of the top and pulled it over her head. She turned and placed it over her jacket on the chair and all the time I was looking at the exposed body – its soft skin – the large breasts in the embroidered bra – the inevitable excess skin of an older woman. I was captured and enraptured. She then turned back to me, reached behind her back and unclipped her bra, drawing the straps down her arms as her breasts now spilled out and downwards.

"Big enough for you?" she enquired with a grin.

I moved towards her and palmed the breasts. Gently squeezing, then leaned down to kiss the nipples.

"I'm probably becoming monotonous," I said, "but you're really beautiful. Now, you undress me."
Old 12-08-2020, 07:45 PM
Samster

Dinner is served.
===================

She sat down on the bed, breasts jiggling, and reached for my trouser belt and fastenings as I ripped off my tie and unbuttoned my shirt. I kicked off my slip-on shoes as she drew my trousers down my legs and, lifting each foot in turn, off completely. She then placed her hand on the bulge in my underpants and gently squeezed saying:

"Looks like you're ready for me."

She made the mistake of most women in pulling my pants down without pulling out the waistband, so my cock was forced down before springing back up to attention. She immediately placed her lips to it and started kissing it before taking it into her mouth. I reached down to grasp a breast and fondled it.

She drew back and stood up, reaching round to locate the skirt zip and wiggled the skirt down and over her hips revealing the most exquisite sight of a deep suspender belt holding up grey stockings. Her knickers were semi see-through revealing a hairy surround to her glorious pussy. She sat back down on the bed and I joined her as she reached across for my cock and began stroking it. We kissed as I touched her soft thighs and attempted to get inside the waistband of her knickers. Realising the impossibility of this manoeuvre she lay back on the bed and raised her hips as I grasped the waistband and slid them down and over her shoes.

I lay down next to her as she once again reached for my cock and I delved into the hairy covering of her pussy before entering the warm and very wet slit of her vagina. She started moaning as I found and fingered her clitoris, gripping my cock even tighter. I rolled over and put my mouth onto her thighs as she opened her legs to let me see and get at the prize of her pussy. She was a woman for whom an orgasm was not long in coming and I felt her thighs tense, start to quiver and then become rigid and finally shiver as the first orgasm overwhelmed her.

I looked down at her.

"That was great." I said although I didn't know to what I was referring.

"can I come inside you. How...?"

"Just do it." she said.

"Turn over and get on all fours."

She presented her magnificent rear to me as I stroked between her legs at the now exceptionally wet pussy that was revealed. I felt under her for a dangling tit and its rubbery nipple before grasping my cock and wiping it up and down her pussy, finding the entrance. I pushed in slowly. It was heavenly. Not too tight, very warm and incredibly lubricated. There were gentle moans coming from her as we generated our rhythm and as she once again approached an orgasm aided by my rubbing of her nipple and her own manipulation of her clitoris. She shuddered as the second wave hit her and collapsed face down on the bed releasing my cock all too viciously. I lay down beside her as she raised her head and mouthed "Thank you".

Then she lifted herself across to me and straddled me, grinning as she felt between her thighs for my cock and re-inserted it into her now dripping vagina.
Old 13-08-2020, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

More More

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 13-08-2020, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
More More
Ask and it’s coming. Sorry for the delay. Morning was busy. Going to write the next instalment now. Give me a while to pen down
Old 13-08-2020, 11:42 AM
Samster

"Kiss my nipples," was her request as she moved up and down my shaft and as her large breasts grazed my chest oh! so exquisitely. I grasped a breast and held it so my mouth enveloped her nipple. She was gasping all the time we rode together, her weight held off me by her straightened arms. She eventually collapsed sideways and eased herself off my cock. No orgasm this time.

"Now you come on top."

She lay back and shifted her body so that I could straddle her as I then moved down and placed my knees inside her thighs. She rocked back, lifting her bottom and opening her pussy for me. She reached down and guided my cock into the anticipating vagina. It was divine and this time I appeared to be touching her clitoris with my movements. She tensed after a few thrusts and started what by now I had come to realise was her build-up to an orgasm. After a dozen more mutual thrusts I felt her tensing and starting to quiver. Her teeth were clenched as she expelled air and her whole body started to shake as she exploded into another orgasm. She became limp as I momentarily stopped my thrusting. She moved her head and looked at me with a detached, far-away, orgasm induced stupor. A sigh came from her lips and then:

"Now you."

I resumed my oscillating movements and stopped concentrating on her pleasure and began my own build-up. I watched that pretty face. I could feel it slowly welling up inside as the exquisite overwhelming, irrepressible forces began their journey to fruition. I stiffened in that final moment before reproduction reaction as I exploded inside her with a guttural exhalation and blown cheeks as I pumped involuntarily into her body. She lay, watching my every facial expression and then reached up and pulled me down to squeeze me with a whispered:

"Thank you."

I fell sideways and lay on my back breathing heavily, my cock slowly subsiding. We then simultaneously turned to face each other and swapped little kisses all over our faces, hands stroking each other. Nothing more was said – only looks exchanged. Nothing needed to be said.

We lay like that for a couple of minutes. She turned to me;

"I don't suppose you can do that again can you?"

"Jane, I'm not 18." I said snortingly, "Unless you meant another day"

"No. Only joking. That was quite wonderful."

And then:

"Ace, I must be strong. I can see why women fall in love with you. But that's not the point of this. I wanted you to screw me and that you've done quite wonderfully. I will treasure this day to myself in the years to come. I will never forget. Neither you nor what you've done. I feel like a wanton, sexy woman ..... and it's wonderful. You've given me back something I thought the years of marriage and family life had stolen. You've made me feel quite sexy again."

As an afterthought:

"If I stayed here now, this minute, I'd lose it all and fall in love. So I'm going to get up, shower, make myself look presentable and go home to my real world ...with an inner glow of satisfaction."

With that, she did just what she had said as I lay there and re-ran the last hour in my mind. I got up and watched her through the shower curtain as she soaped herself, then I went back to the bedroom and waited and then watched her get dressed just as she had arrived. She was right. The body had flaws. There were stretch marks revealed from under the suspender belt. The thighs were losing their definition as were her upper arms. Her bottom, without high heels to tension it, was dimpled, a bit too wide and her tummy sagging a little. But what the heck. She had seduced me and I had enjoyed everything. It was now my turn to be strong and say a thank you to her and to whoever it is that determines life's pattern. She left as she had arrived, looking very sexy in her business attire. She probably had a new belief in herself as well.

Aftermath

We did not became FB or continue our affairs. It was not as difficult as I first imagined when we passed one another in the office. We would exchange knowing glances, smugly satisfied that we held a secret that would remain with us, and only us, forever. I knew that if she showed the slightest desire for a re-run, then I would be there at a sprint. But I equally knew this wouldn't happen. She was a strong woman who had set herself a goal and achieved it. I was proud of her but secretly a bit disappointed that this could not turn into a long term FB arrangement.
Old 13-08-2020, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
kanzai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great experience...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1