The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2020, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
a123c deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Twisted for Three

Good work TS, would love to read more
Old 12-08-2020, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 8
Depraved is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDepraved is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Elaine appeared out of the corner of my vision as I peered out between the slated wardrobe door. She went over the TV counter and placed her handbag on the surface. Elaine appeared flushed, and she had a mischievous half smile on her face.

“Can’t believe how lucky you are,” I heard my wife say with a small giggle, “I didn’t think we would have a chance until tomorrow,” she added.

Almost immediately, Desmond appeared and embraced Elaine’s waist from behind. He started kissing her neck.

“Emmmm...” Elaine moaned affectionately. She was leaning back against him.

Desmond’s hands eagerly went upwards in front of her, up to her chest.

Elaine giggled and moaned softly again, wiggling against her student’s embrace.

Desmond started grinding his crotch against Elaine’s shapely butt.

“Wow, so hard edi?” my wife replied breathily. She turned her head and kissed Desmond on the cheek affectionately.

“I’ve been hard for you since dinner, Ms. Tan,” Desmond growled. Desmond turned her around and kissed her on the lips while backing her towards the unused bed. Elaine sighed and melted against him just as they fell on the bed together. As they frenched passionately, Desmond started hiking up her dress.

Desmond's hands slid up the sides of Elaine's smooth, shapely thighs and started tugging down the waistband of her beige lace panty.

Elaine broke the kiss and giggled. “Slowly la, aiyo. So impatient,” she whispered.

Desmond peeled off Elaine’s thin panties and flicked it aside. Then he impatiently stood up and started stripping his own clothes off while my wife lay flushed, breathing deeply in anticipation on the bed. He got completely naked and climbed back on the bed, kneeling beside Elaine while brandishing his fully erect cock in front of her face.

Without a word my wife started licking the boy’s penis. A surge of jealousy welled up within me. Elaine had never done oral for me.

It didn’t look like my wife was hesitating or at all apprehensive as she glided her tongue deftly up and down the boys’s shaft. She even locked eyes with Desmond has she polished his cock. It made me wonder how many times has she done this with him. There was no doubt that there was a practiced familiarity in her actions.

After a while, Elaine gave Desmond a mischievous smile before engulfing the head of his cock in her mouth. Desmond closed his eyes and hissed with pleasure. I nearly let out a groan of my own as I felt my cock twitch. My wife started giving her student a real blowjob, gently bobbing her head and teasing his engulfed cockhead with her full lips.

As if that weren’t shocking enough, Elaine moved one of her hands between her pale thighs and started running her finger along her pink slit.

“Are you wet for me, Ms. Tan?” Desmond grunted.

“Mmmmhmmm...” my wife gave a mouthful hum in reply.

A few torturous minutes passed as I watched my wife continue to eagerly pleasure the teenager with her lips and tongue.

“Ahhh. Okay, I’m ready...” Desmond groaned. He seemed to be grimacing and fighting back his climax.

My wife stopped the blowjob. She sultrily backed up and lay back on the bed. She then slowly spread her legs in invitation to Desmond. Elaine bit her lip as she glanced at her student expectantly, exuding such an intense sexuality that I hardly recognize her anymore. Where has this woman been hiding all my life?

Desmond immediately got on top of her and positioned himself between her parted shapely thighs. Elaine was still in her floral shift dress. Desmond immediately reached behind her and started to unzip her dress. The boy then started ravaging my wife with kisses, urgently pushing his face on to her body while his hands continued working behind Elaine to try to free her bra. Elaine moaned and arched her back. After a while she expertly reached back and unsnapped her bra.

After that, things were almost a blur. The pair seemed to writhe on the bed as one for some time. Elaine’s moans got louder and louder. It eventually built up to the point Desmond started thrusting between her legs, egged on by Elaine’s agreeable moans.

Many times, I had to look away. The two of them were locked in such a close and intimate embrace, with Desmond thrusting freely and firmly into my wife's sanctity while she moaned open mouthed at him. The whole time, their eyes were locked on each other, burning with intense passion.

It was too much.

“Ms. Tan, ahhhh!” I heard the boy groan.

I knew immediately that he was cumming in her.

I felt something running down my face and reached up to touch it.

It was tears.

My knees weak, I dropped to the floor and curled up at the corner of the wardrobe. I quickly lost track of time.

I think my wife and her student went another two rounds as I sat there with my world crumbling around me. Each of their coupling sounded more urgent and passionate than the last. The delirious cries and squeals of release coming from my wife was thoroughly burned into my mind.

I had thought I was strong enough to take it... To share my wife’s experiences, but apparently, I was wrong.

I don’t know how long I sat in the cupboard, but when my thoughts finally came back as my own, it was quiet outside. It would seem that the two had settled down.

My smartphone lit up silently in my hands. I glanced at it. My wife's pretty photo was on the caller screen. She was calling me.

There was no way I could answer it, so I let it go to voicemail.

“He’s not picking up,” I heard Elaine say out in the bedroom.

“Dun care about him lar,” Desmond replied callously.

My phone lit up again. Elaine was calling once more.

“I should go find him,” Elaine said after I didn’t pick up again.

“Just message him can liao la. Stay here tonight...” said Desmond.

“I... I can't... He needs me right now,” Elaine said.

“What?” Desmond snorted. "What's he gotten himself into?"

“I dunno. I just have a bad feeling. He’s not in a good place right now. Sorry Desmond, I got to go.”

I heard the bed-springs creak and light footsteps going to and fro. It would seem Elaine is getting dressed.

“Desmond...” I heard Elaine say, “Remember, what I said before. After this, we can no longer continue...”

“No fair!”

“Be mature about this okay? Remember your promises to me.”

“Ugh. What about the other two?”

“It’s the same for them. But I’m more worried about you. You’re more attached to me. Too attached.”

“But I love...”

“Desmond, don't say it," Elaine said, cutting him off. "I'm sorry. It's time to grow up."

I heard more pitter-patter of soft footsteps and then i heard the hotel room door latch open and seconds later the door thud shut.

What followed was a long while of dreadful silence.

Then I heard the bed-springs squeak again and a set of footsteps approaching. The door to the wardrobe was pulled open and I found myself staring up at a very different Desmond than the one I had seen up to this point.

The boy was crying.

“Congrats, you win,” Desmond said bitterly. “Now get the fuck out.”

++++++++++++++++++++================+++++++++++++

I stumbled out into the hallway and the door slammed shut behind me. I remembered that Elaine had gone to look for me and I quickly checked my phone. There was an additional 5 misscalls and a bunch of new messages from my wife. The messages were almost all pleas to get me to call her back.

I decided to return to my room across the hallway and call her.

I slid in the keycard and opened my hotel room door. Almost immediately, there was a cry from within the room and my wife, Elaine came bounding up to the door, eyes wide with worry.

“Where were you!?” She gasped. “Why didn’t you even message me?!”

“S-sorry,” I replied, “I just got a lot to think about.”

Elaine ran into me and embraced me tightly. “You idiot. I was so worried.”

“I’m okay....” I said weakly.

“I had an awful feeling. Just awful. I thought something bad had happened to you!”

I couldn’t help but marvel a bit. Did she actually sense my broken heart when I was in the wardrobe? How is that even possible?

I hugged her back tightly. “I’m fine dear,” I said.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++==+====++++++

That night, after showering together we cuddled in bed until we fell asleep.

The next morning, I awoke to find Elaine already up. She was sitting up in bed and texting on her phone.

I couldn’t help but feel the pangs of jealousy and started to wonder who was on the other end of the line.

Elaine noticed I was awake and quickly put away her phone. “Hey,” she greeted me gently.

“Hey,” I replied.

Elaine took a deep breath and snuggled against my chest. “It’s over,” she whispered.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

For the next couple of days, Elaine and I spent most of our time together, healing. The boys was apparently kept plenty busy with my sister, Priscilla.

Our little holiday soon came to an end and we took the ferry back to the mainland, got into the van and was once again on the road, heading for home.

Elaine sat up front beside me this time. I don’t think the boys minded very much. I swear, they looked like they’ve lost weight and looked almost like husks of their former selves. Apparently my sister turned out to be quite the succubus.

Desmond was morose, and he spent the drive back home mostly staring out the window.

After we dropped the boys off, we headed straight home. Our son, Andy returned from camp a few days later. Things seemed to be returning to normalcy.

I was a bit apprehensive when school started back up and we headed back to work. How will the dynamics change between the three boys and my wife?

Turns out I needn't worry. The three transferred out to another school soon after. Or rather, Desmond did, and the other two followed. I guess they were moving on in their own way.

Weeks later, I received the news that my sister and her husband was expecting their first child. Over the next few years, my sister would continue to continuously get pregnant at a prodigious rate. Elaine had no explanation for it, though she did mention that my sister and the boys did exchange numbers back on Tioman. I didn’t push for more info. Priscilla is an adult. She's free to make her own choices.

As for Elaine, she was back to her usual bubbly self. Our relationship was stronger than ever.

++++++++++++++++++++=======+++++++++++++++

The atmosphere and ambiance of the airport was bringing back mixed feelings and memories. I can’t decide if it is good or bad.

Elaine looked ravishing, even if she was only in jeans and blouse, with her hair tied in a loose ponytail.

It was two months later and we were back in the airport where it all began. This time, we were here to pick up our son Andy again. He was briefly abroad with the school team for a badminton tournament.

I could tell that Elaine was sexually charged. She had a slight flush and was pacing restlessly. I guess the strange nostalgia of the airport had an effect for Elaine as well.

“Oh, finally. There they are!” Elaine said, nodding at the glass doors to the arrival hall.

Sure enough, a throng of students and a handful of teachers wearing our school’s sports attire was coming out.

I spotted Andy trotting towards us, his luggage in tow.

“Mummy! Daddy! We won!” Andy gushed excitedly.

“Wow! Good job!” Elaine said, “Looks like your hard work paid off!”

“Yup! Hehe!”

“Aunt Ellie! Uncle!” Someone else called out to us.

I glanced up to find a familiar face approaching from behind Andy.

“Jason! Good to see you!” I greeted my nephew. “Is your parents coming to get you? You want a lift?”

“Nah. It’s okay," Jason replied. "My girlfriend’s parents driving me,” he nodded at the pretty girl beside him. I know the girl, Rachael. She’s one of my students.

I noticed that Andy has gone oddly quiet now that Jason has stepped up.

“Jason, I heard you won! Congratulations!” Elaine said.

“Thanks aunt Ellie. Almost didn’t though. Our opponents were really strong this year.”

“Well good job,” Elaine said, grinning. She reached out and touched the young boy's well chiseled biceps affectionately. “Tell your parents we said hi.”

“Will do! I’ll see you later!” Jason said as he turned to leave with Rachael.

Jason is 17 years old and he is my oldest brother’s youngest boy. He’s a good kid. Very popular and accomplished at our school.

“He’s grown to be so handsome,” Elaine suddenly commented.

Maybe it was still the dang airport and all the associations with the past that it digs up, but for a moment there, my cock gave a strong twitch.

THE END???

Last edited by Depraved; 12-08-2020 at 09:24 AM.
Old 12-08-2020, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hwilliam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you TS for great story. Looking forward to your exciting stories in other threads
Old 14-08-2020, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
nahnotme is Cool - loads of Potential

Nice story keep it up.. No worries if its slow..important is the continuity
Old 14-08-2020, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
Doonnie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, hope to read more soon
Old 15-08-2020, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
OreoKefen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear TS, very sad the story apparently ended with no mention of Priscilla's adventure with the boys. Must be hectic and amazing having 3 young studs to service a lady. Among the 3 boys, I'm curious who will father her child. Anyway, excellent story and bravo for the effort. I hope there may be a continuation somewhere down the road when you got the time. Cheers.
Old 15-08-2020, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
inplant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, support!
Old 05-09-2020, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
TREKLIM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Twisted for Three

Ya would be intresting to know who impregnated Priscilla?
Old 05-09-2020, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
Klopphug deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, thanks for sharing

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1