The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2021, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 4
LonelyJoyce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My Escapades...

*Buzz....*
As i was rubbing my eyes thinking which bugger was it texting me so early in the morning at 6am, my eyes popped as i saw the name.

“You have 1 new message from Zac”

Zac was my FwB for around 2yrs before we parted ways. We both had found our partners and hence decided to stop. But i got to be honest, he had topped the chart for giving me the best sexual experience by far.

Z: Hey babe, how are you doing?

J: Hi Zac, I’m all good. How’s everything for you? Why the sudden text?

Z: Nah, i saw you at my office area last Friday and I have been thinking about you over the weekend. Are you working at xxx now?

J: Oh ya, I am. Haha, sharp eyes eh you!

Z: My eyes are always on you. How about we grab a coffee later at 1pm? At the coffee joint below our office building?

J: Yep, sure. See ya!

As i was in the shower, i was feeling a little excited. Memories of our escapade keeps flashing through my mind. I have been single for more than a couple of months. I’m not too sure if I want to get involved between his partner and him yet I feel the need to be wanted in bed again.

“Fuck it!” I said to myself.
I flipped through the wardrobe and took out my white bodycon dress and try it on. Thankfully, the dress fits perfect and I rushed out to work soon after.

- 10am -

Z: Hey babe, time is passing extremely slow today. Can’t wait for our catch up later. What are you wearing?

J: Does it matter? Not like you hasn’t seen me naked?

Z: It’s been years.

J: And maybe it’s time to refresh your memory again...? heehee

Z: Damn, you just got me hard again.

J: Zac, i got to rush some work now. I’ll catch you later k. See ya real soon.

Z: Alright, see ya babe.

And finally, the time has arrived. I left my clique of lunch buddies and proceed to the coffee joint. As I walked towards the door, i make sure i pull my dress a little higher, showing a bit more skin than usual.

Zac was already there seated down with my favourite drink. He didn’t change much. Neat and clean yet bad boy look. Just as yummy as how he was years back.

Z: Hey, you didn’t change much!

J: You too! Still looking as good.

Z: Haha, thanks. Else I wouldn’t have asked for this meet up. Erm, nice dress you have there. Did you wore this on purpose so that I can see that you are in your thong?

*giggle*

“What do you think?” I whispered softly into his right ear.

Zac’s ears turned red immediately and stare hard into my eyes.

J: So, how’s work? How’s life?

Z: Work is pretty mundane, life is meh, sex life could be better... with you.

J: Missing me already eh? What’s wrong with you and your girl?

Z: Well, we broke up. And I’m single for awhile.

J: Aww I’m sorry to hear that. I hope you are feeling better. (Deep within me, my horns were out. I can’t wait to strip Zac off his shirt and get all hot and messy with him)

Z: Yup, I’m alright. You? How’s everything for you?

J: It’s my 2nd week in this job. Am still trying to adapt to the new environment. Lost my bf to another lady with bigger tits. Oh well~

Z: Haha, are you kidding?

J: I’m serious! It’s not funny ok! Why are you laughing? *pout*

Z: Haha, okok I’m sorry. I’ll buy you dinner this evening to compensate you ok?

J: Ok. I’ll see you after work then.

As we stood up, Zac placed his left palm gently on my hip and guide me to the door.

“Damn I missed your scent babe...” he said softly

“And I missed your touch...” I whispered

- 6pm -

Z: I’m here at L2 carpark. Let me know when you are here and I’ll pick you from the lift exit.

J: I’ll be there in 5.

As soon as I’ve seated in, Zac placed his left hand on my right thigh, brushing it up and down while commenting how muscular they have become.

J: I got bored during CB and started running. Hee.

His hand went higher and higher...

Z: Wait. What.

J: What what? I grinned

Z: Your thong?!

J: Since it was such an eyesore to you, I thought I’ll remove it?

Z: We are not eating dinner tonight. I’m eating you instead.

“Awww, I’ve been waiting for you to say that...” i told him as i slide my right hand towards his inner thigh....”

To be continued. . .
Old 26-04-2021, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Escapades...

Another new sexciting story of a notti gal cumming up ....1st to pitch tent here

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 26-04-2021, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
18002255582 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2nd to camp here
Old 27-04-2021, 01:01 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 0
olcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud of

I had prepared my pop-corns and camped here waiting for more sexual experiences sharing .....
Old 27-04-2021, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 4
Buibuicat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

4th to camping ..... love notti fwb stories too if they been missing each other for a while - TS seems notti but we don’t mind .... lol
Old 27-04-2021, 06:18 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 20
desk1 has a brilliant futuredesk1 has a brilliant futuredesk1 has a brilliant futuredesk1 has a brilliant futuredesk1 has a brilliant futuredesk1 has a brilliant futuredesk1 has a brilliant futuredesk1 has a brilliant futuredesk1 has a brilliant futuredesk1 has a brilliant futuredesk1 has a brilliant future
Wink Re: My Escapades...

Hihi, a nice start N looking forward to read more...
keep it going, Babe
Old 27-04-2021, 06:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15680 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

“J” don’t make us wait to long.
Great thread.
Old 27-04-2021, 07:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
Sixacity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start sis, support for more updates!
Old 27-04-2021, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Go on TS
Sounds like it’s happening real quick 😋💦
Old 27-04-2021, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
sgbund deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue with your notti sexcapades...
Old 27-04-2021, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 4
LonelyJoyce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Z: So what do you want for dinner?

J: I am craving for some decent pizza...

Z: Wait, not me?

J: You are always the dessert my dear. Shall we head to Publico?

Zac picks up his phone at the red light and did a last minute reservation at the restaurant. One thing I liked about him is that he always treats me like a lady and never took me as an object.

Z: I saw that it's near a hotel too. Shall we?

J: Well, let's see if there's any room for us and let fate decide?

Z: We are getting a room no matter what. You are mine tonight.

Soon, we reached Robertson Quay and it was still too early for the dinner.

We walked to the hotel nearby and proceed with the check-in. During the whole process, Zac couldn't stop caressing my waist and bum.

Z: *whisper* You have become naughtier.

J: Yes... only for you. *wink*

Receptionist: Here's your room cards Sir, you may proceed to the lift on your left and your room is on the 9th floor. Hope you will enjoy your stay here.

Z: Thank you.

We proceed up to the room and as i was removing my mask, Z lifted my chin up with his right hand and gave me a kiss. A nice gentle kiss. But slowly, i felt his wet tongue. I reciprocated and let out a soft moan. His hand then slowly slide down to my thigh and lifted my dress up inches by inches. I could feel his hardon as his body pressed against me. My hand traced down from Z's neck to his chest and then to his waist. By then, my hands are busy unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pants.

As though everything was timed, the very moment Z slide his finger into me, I had managed to release his stiff manhood out too. I couldn't hold myself back and let out another moan but slightly louder this time. I grabbed him by his shaft, pulling his foreskin backwards gently yet firmly. Our intensity increases and all of a sudden, Z stopped, scooped me up and tossed me over to the bed.

I got up on my knees, crisscrossed my arms and removed my dress while Z was busy undressing himself. I crawled over to the edge of the bed and by then, my mouth is all ready for him to put his 7” in me. The tip of my tongue licks his pre-cum away, then I wrapped my lips on his head. Giving it a tight suction before I glide down with my saliva-filled mouth, Z placed his hands at the back of my head and gave it a lil push.

Grabbing Z’s thigh for support, we went faster and deeper with each thrust. And when it finally hits my throat, I pushed myself away from him as i gaged.

Z: How? Do you....

Before Z complete his sentence, I went right back to his dick and stroke his stick as I blew him again. He arched himself in pleasure, letting out moans of approval on what I’m doing. I switch my hand between stroking him and massaging his balls. It was a pleasant sight to see how pleased he was.

Z: Babe, let’s... let’s go to the shower.

I don’t wish to stop. I went faster and faster, sucking him tighter and looked up at him. Our eyes met. I smirked and carried on my deed. My tongue swirl around his dick, touching random sensitive spots on its tip. Z placed his hands back on my head and then with a few more thrust, he came.

Z: Arghhhh...

With my cum-filled mouth, i smile and proceed to the bathroom, leaving Z collapsed on the bed.

To be continued. . .

Last edited by LonelyJoyce; 27-04-2021 at 09:10 PM.
Old 27-04-2021, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
gloryana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice, Z must gone to heaven!
Old 27-04-2021, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 4
Buibuicat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It’s Nise to have a woman take charge lol 😂 I don’t mind more notti behaviour Frm J .... plz continue.... drooling to read the next part
Old 29-04-2021, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
OlePundeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More steamy updates please, thanks sis
Old 29-04-2021, 12:52 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 0
olcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud of

Sis LonelyJoyce,

I hope to get to know some notti gal like you to send me to heaven.... 💖 🤞
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1