The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 21-01-2024, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 13
elune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to behold
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
Looks like not wearing anything inside
Ya probably. I couldnt see her bra as well.
Old 21-01-2024, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

nothing to see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elune View Post

Unbutton 4 buttons...
Old 21-01-2024, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, too blur

Quote:
Originally Posted by elune View Post

Blur... too bad
Old 21-01-2024, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all

Yesterday I was at chinatown point and treated to an "accidental" exposure by an ang moh lady...

She was wearing a jacket type of shirt and purposely took off 1 side of her shirt, revealing her bra and boobs.... I stared at her boobs for a good few seconds, she noticed me doing so but heccare...

Even though her boobs are like b cup, but it's nice being able to bio a lady's boobs openly in public...
Old 22-01-2024, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 13
elune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to behold

A lil bit of nip? Maybe?
Old 23-01-2024, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
song2gaochangi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by haikim999 View Post
Yesterday I was at chinatown point and treated to an "accidental" exposure by an ang moh lady...

She was wearing a jacket type of shirt and purposely took off 1 side of her shirt, revealing her bra and boobs.... I stared at her boobs for a good few seconds, she noticed me doing so but heccare...

Even though her boobs are like b cup, but it's nice being able to bio a lady's boobs openly in public...
Angmoh usually don't bother one, accidental exposure is normal to them
Old 26-01-2024, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 14
Whazzzup is one of the Best!Whazzzup is one of the Best!Whazzzup is one of the Best!Whazzzup is one of the Best!

The other day mid morning running errand, passed by wet market on way back.
spotted milf bend over to select vegetables, blouse open, can see inside, skin tone color bra, supporting likely c cups.
Stopped and enjoyed the view for about 15 secs, lingered a bit when saw another not bad one, too bad this one did little squat instead.
I see wet market can also has it own charms.
Old 26-01-2024, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Jd12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was at orchard today and saw this girl dressed in a very short green miniskirt. At first i thought she was wearing shorts underneath but then i noticed a little bit of asscheeks when i was walking behind her.

A slight breeze of wind came and blew up her skirt slightly and i was 100% sure she wasnt wearing shorts anymore. Most likely thongs. I heard her speak with a sg accent, didnt realize there are such naughty girls out there flashing guys like this.

Sadly she didnt go up any stairs or escalators in the short time i was behind her else i wouldve have an amazing show to watch.
Old 26-01-2024, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of

Few days back at town during lunch hour. Got a milf was walking towards a traffic light. A strong wind went by, her skirt flew up. White panty revealed for a good 3sec.
Old 27-01-2024, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

I was wondering what I missed when I had the helper sending my kid to preschool.

Today I realized as I had to attend an event in the preschool. I sent my kid in and he was brawling with me (one of those bad days) and the preschool teacher checking us in had a bit of a hard time trying to manage the check-in and my kid. I was sitting on a stool to remove my kid's shoes while the teacher squatted and tried to comfort my child.

Whoops...I guess she bent a lil forward and downward and through that opening I could catch a glimpse of her bra-covered boobs...it's likely a B but I'll take cheap thrills any day, nowadays.

Then I bumped onto one of the parents of my kid's classmate and we chat for a lil while, and I realized she was wearing this huge top that covers her frontals but not her sides - moments I could catch a side-boob though it was unfortunately obscured by a bra (again).

Fast forward a lil after the event and the parents had to run activities with the kids - again my kid was not cooperative and decided to just rest on me. It was just those moments I cannot do anything but observe...and I'm like...what's going on today...

A lady who had to sit quickly with her kid had to switch legs and cross-legged for a few seconds - while wearing a dress. No prizes to what I could see, though far I could at least make out some colour of white or lavender (it's still a lil dark due to the shadow) before she switched her position. Then another lady with a tight-fitting dress that I could clearly make out her thong...WTH how could these things happen on the same day? Then yet another lady wearing a white dress and it was clear as day she was wearing blue panties with me being less than a metre away from her.

Now I recall what I missed out sending my kid to school. Should I send more often? Hmmm...

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 27-01-2024, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 20
ahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
I was wondering what I missed when I had the helper sending my kid to preschool.

Today I realized as I had to attend an event in the preschool. I sent my kid in and he was brawling with me (one of those bad days) and the preschool teacher checking us in had a bit of a hard time trying to manage the check-in and my kid. I was sitting on a stool to remove my kid's shoes while the teacher squatted and tried to comfort my child.

Whoops...I guess she bent a lil forward and downward and through that opening I could catch a glimpse of her bra-covered boobs...it's likely a B but I'll take cheap thrills any day, nowadays.

Then I bumped onto one of the parents of my kid's classmate and we chat for a lil while, and I realized she was wearing this huge top that covers her frontals but not her sides - moments I could catch a side-boob though it was unfortunately obscured by a bra (again).

Fast forward a lil after the event and the parents had to run activities with the kids - again my kid was not cooperative and decided to just rest on me. It was just those moments I cannot do anything but observe...and I'm like...what's going on today...

A lady who had to sit quickly with her kid had to switch legs and cross-legged for a few seconds - while wearing a dress. No prizes to what I could see, though far I could at least make out some colour of white or lavender (it's still a lil dark due to the shadow) before she switched her position. Then another lady with a tight-fitting dress that I could clearly make out her thong...WTH how could these things happen on the same day? Then yet another lady wearing a white dress and it was clear as day she was wearing blue panties with me being less than a metre away from her.

Now I recall what I missed out sending my kid to school. Should I send more often? Hmmm...
my kid pre school is below a hdb block and i always see this mummy wearing spaghetti but braless bringing her kid to school. it’s those with padding in front but sometimes from side can see her side boob when she taking her kid shoes off.
Old 28-01-2024, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1028 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post

Seeing one ZG is a lucky draw, seeing several on a same day is lottery.
Ladies when they are with kids and pets usually will let down their guard, they might or might not know they are offering a free show. Good for us. Life can be boring till such candies offer themselves.
Old 28-01-2024, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Ladies when they are with kids and pets usually will let down their guard, they might or might not know they are offering a free show. Good for us. Life can be boring till such candies offer themselves.
Oh yeah, wonder if its too late to get lottery.

Also, I suspect it's all the zg opportunities accumulated into one day to account for the number of missed chances through the year.

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 28-01-2024, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
song2gaochangi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Sometimes even if they know they zg, they cannot do anything because their hands are busy with the kid, no chance to adjust the clothes
Old 29-01-2024, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 16
lambchopinc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlambchopinc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlambchopinc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by beejooo View Post
wah bro this is super solid!!
i love ladies in white dress and very turn on to see long hair over boobs.
best ramming in doggy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1