The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2010, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 14
thydude is one of the Best!thydude is one of the Best!thydude is one of the Best!
Re: Pregnant FLs? Sorry if its the wrong place to post

So Peehole, u mean this was a joke? I thought it could be a joke.. lol
Old 11-10-2010, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 20
OkoBoko is a splendid one to beholdOkoBoko is a splendid one to beholdOkoBoko is a splendid one to beholdOkoBoko is a splendid one to beholdOkoBoko is a splendid one to beholdOkoBoko is a splendid one to beholdOkoBoko is a splendid one to behold

Nothing to say, god bless u!
What you do at present is the cause of your future life.
Old 11-10-2010, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 885 / Power: 15
sewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to behold

let me ask u a ques...how will u feel if ur pregnant wife or gf is fucked by another man?shame on u...u're worse than a dog...wat goes around comes around...just to warn u...
Old 11-10-2010, 12:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Peehole is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Well.. It takes 2 hands to clap...

I could not have engaged her services if she did not want to sell right? And I did give her extra...is tt not in e spirit of sammyboy? To hunt for e best fl and share! And to me the best fl is one who's pregnant with a wriggly tummy... I did not force her into it and when she asked if I could give her some more biz I did by sharing! I am the one doing her the favor here! Ask wildmustang I did give some of u her no! What's wrong with my fetish for pregnant woman... Then i ask u guys... When u fuck a married fl have u thought how e husband felt? When you fuck a fl have u thought how e father mother brother or bf felt? Let's be adults and be mature abt it! Just like some bros here like raw or sado masochism... They are sick or pervert? They deserve to die? It's a matter of prefernce.. So leave me to mine

on a last note.. Bro wildmustang she is an experienced fl... I ain't her only client! So if ur talking abt her miscarriage.. It could bevantone faultvright? Her husband want blame me... He crazy!!! Heng I used an uncle to help me register this line so too bad lor! It does not mean her miscarriage sure my fault... On my end I just did my part... Fuck pay go and share. I can't be responsible for everything... She came into this line knowing e risk...
Old 11-10-2010, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7640 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peehole View Post
Aw cmon you boys cant take jokes....

Sheesh...

First you think so cheap ar?
Second i already put up 700 bucks as initial offer
you think someone will counter me with 70? or 50?

lol

Last but not least how can be slim and pregnant at the same time....?
Was reading through earlier postsand i realised most ppl dont even read the posts to begin with...they just want to collect ctcs

and last but not least i recieved 117 pms asking me to share this contact....go figure how many sickos are there

Last but not least...ppl who knows me know i go for SYT that are SLIM la ...and i am not in the least bit a fan of milk....

Lol GOTCHA!!!!!

Okie now i am seriously gonna get flamed

Lucky i read this... was about to F u & zap you liao..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1