The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2013, 07:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by arius3 View Post
I just do not want these pub and girls con u guys. Is that wrong ?

Its not your problem... We know wat we want and wat we lookin for... And we know wats our damage... No need for u to come in here and play the angel... This forum is not for angels like u...

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 03-05-2013, 09:05 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
arius3 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Os, you are an asshole. You this kind of people deserve to die.
Old 03-05-2013, 12:00 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 12
divedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant future

Arius3, you're back. Thought you gave up harassing people. Some people have a good time at pinay pub and enjoy themselves. If you don't like it, pick up your toys and find another sandbox to play in.

Upz list:

Need to post / Send me PM: gooey 12, blackmumba 2, johnkim2 2
Old 03-05-2013, 06:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
arius3 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

dive, u are a worthless shit. Go and commit suicide.
Old 03-05-2013, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
abd5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Bro peace .. we are here to have fun ... bros arius3 has a valid observation .. we wanna have some fun so we are here and sharing ..me being a newbie's can be easily conned .. the idea is to have some fun with a few lass and glass ..
Old 03-05-2013, 09:54 PM
Samster

OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abd5 View Post
Bro peace .. we are here to have fun ... bros arius3 has a valid observation .. we wanna have some fun so we are here and sharing ..me being a newbie's can be easily conned .. the idea is to have some fun with a few lass and glass ..

And we have another joker... It isnt the school holidays yet ryte? Haiz...

The idea is for u to read all the posts... Do your research... Unless of course u dont have time to read the forum becos u have too many homework and assignments to do...

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
Old 03-05-2013, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

pinay pussy is smelly.

osama can eat shit.
Old 04-05-2013, 01:44 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 12
divedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
pinay pussy is smelly.

osama can eat shit.
Based on the childish post, this must be another one of arias accounts.

Arias send me another love note. So sweet.

Upz list:

Need to post / Send me PM: gooey 12, blackmumba 2, johnkim2 2
Old 06-05-2013, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 18
bignround is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbignround is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbignround is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post

Beautiful Pinay Pub Ladies

Up me if you like!
Wow!!!! One of the few moments where I cant recognise the location based on the background of the pub. Please share location (better b in sg), time to rececce
Old 06-05-2013, 10:43 PM
Samster

Was told dat the boss of a pub in the east has opened a new joint near town area... Trying to find it...

Old 06-05-2013, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 23
stlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to allstlover72 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignround View Post
Wow!!!! One of the few moments where I cant recognise the location based on the background of the pub. Please share location (better b in sg), time to rececce

If i remember correctly, the girl in yellow is now working in Tanjong in one of the pubs which is 3 in a row. Figure it out guys? Correct me if i am wrong.
Old 18-05-2013, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
emillion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys Im going to head out tonight - like most here Ive got a thing for the Pinoys - Have to say I have struggled a bit here in Sg to find them - Other than the bars with the big prices, and leaving OT aside any suggested target rich zones you can suggest? PM me if any one feels like catching up for drink D
Old 19-05-2013, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

went to OP the other day. like not much happening. disappointed and left.
went to pokerface level 1.

anybody still knows if the luxy bar at 5th level OP still open?
Old 14-06-2013, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 18
inluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fewer and fewer pinay joints left...quality and quantity getting bad to worse...
Old 14-06-2013, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 23
nyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden View Post

Was told dat the boss of a pub in the east has opened a new joint near town area... Trying to find it...
Are u referring to papa's joint in the east?

Constantly, On the Lookout for a Good Lobang
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1