The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 04-06-2012, 02:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 18
Cookiee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCookiee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok G-Clubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
On point!

Forget about bringing back BKK G-Club girls if you don't have the time to invest.
Best option is Rao KTV and all the neighbourhood KTVs all over BKK if you want instant gratification.

You may also want to consider cheonging the KTVs in Changping, Dongguan.
You can bring back most of the KTV hostesses.
yes bro , i did consider china , but solo trip there is so dangerous , i used to go bkk with friends tat why i dare to go on a solo trip , maybe we can organise a china trip ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fei_fei45 View Post
i will be in next week. what days will you be there?
wed to sat ? but bro i cannot cfm 6th / 13rd i go , need to see tomorrow work how.. u going alone or ?
Old 04-06-2012, 03:01 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
China

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiee View Post
yes bro, i did consider china, but solo trip there is so dangerous, i used to go bkk with friends tat why i dare to go on a solo trip, maybe we can organise a china trip?
Any place in this world can be considered dangerous if you're not street smart or observant of your surroundings.

Crossing the road at Bugis area can also be considered dangerous then?
Old 04-06-2012, 03:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 20
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Bangkok G-Clubs

Quote:
thank you for ur info bro .. den if i m looking for super swee models , other than MP how ?
Bangkok G-club for those with business expense acc and who stay there long term. cos to tabao G-club gal it is long stakeout game- if you go for short tourist trip you will be very disappointed.
Aiya, if you are going for short trip only.
If you really have big budget to spend and must get G-club girl go Pegasus (Sukhumvit soi23). There can tabao girls. Most girls well groomed, uni grad and speak good English.
1st drink is about 900b if I remember correctly, then have to buy one for the girl you are going to tabao and one for the mamasan or papasan so probably around 3K just for drinks and tips. ST for gal is about 5K I think and LT around 8K to 10K
If you go there don't sit around for too long, pick gal you like and go cos more drinks will set you back many more K. If don't see any gal you like, next stop go nearby soi Cowboy

Quote:
On point!

Forget about bringing back BKK G-Club girls if you don't have the time to invest.
Best option is Rao KTV and all the neighbourhood KTVs all over BKK if you want instant gratification.

You may also want to consider cheonging the KTVs in Changping, Dongguan.
You can bring back most of the KTV hostesses.
Wow, heard of Changping quite often. Very tempting. Must drop by one of these days.
Old 04-06-2012, 03:17 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Bangkok G-Clubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan View Post
If you really have big budget to spend and must get G-club girl go Pegasus (Sukhumvit soi23). There can tabao girls. Most girls well groomed, uni grad and speak good English.
Take note most of the Pegasus hostesses that can be brought back for ST/LT are usually old and not pretty.
The availability of those SYTs you're talking about depends on your luck on the day that you visit the club.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan View Post
Wow, heard of Changping quite often. Very tempting. Must drop by one of these days.
You must see for yourself to believe.
Don't forget to contact me.
After all I stay in Changping.
Old 04-06-2012, 05:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Ok, u take care n enjoy ur life to the fullest... What is Du Lae? my half-pail of Thai...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Krub phom, if there a fate we meet again. Du lae, choke dee krub.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 04-06-2012, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2009 / Power: 22
fei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wed to sat ? but bro i cannot cfm 6th / 13rd i go , need to see tomorrow work how.. u going alone or ?
yup solo trip
Old 04-06-2012, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 13
rukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Ok, u take care n enjoy ur life to the fullest... What is Du Lae? my half-pail of Thai...
"du lae" aka "take care".
Old 04-06-2012, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Ok, thanks... Bro Kow Zai Na...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukthai View Post
"du lae" aka "take care".

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 04-06-2012, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
sebassixx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys. Currently in bkk now. Went to 7-11 wanting to get some beer. But was told that today is some kind of holiday and no
Alcohol is allowed. Hotel receptionist and 7-11 cashier also further informed that no clubs/bars would be opened.any bros can confirm this?thanks in advance for any advice given
Old 04-06-2012, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 19
ThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebassixx View Post
Hey guys. Currently in bkk now. Went to 7-11 wanting to get some beer. But was told that today is some kind of holiday and no
Alcohol is allowed. Hotel receptionist and 7-11 cashier also further informed that no clubs/bars would be opened.any bros can confirm this?thanks in advance for any advice given
Bro,

Right. Today is a national holiday, a buddhist one. No alcohol can served.

Tim
Old 04-06-2012, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 13
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light

There was an announcement in Thai in Rainbow 2 on Saturday that they would be open both Sunday AND Monday as usual. This was confirmed by a wait staff at RB 1. Of course, this might have changed since Saturday.
Old 04-06-2012, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 13
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light

Surprised no one caught this but 69Bear made a mistake in his FR. Rainbow II is on the 1st floor. If it's about the 2nd fl, he's talking about either RB 3 or 4. If it has 2 stages and one is topless, then he was at RB 4.
Old 04-06-2012, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xing78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiHotels View Post
Bro,

Right. Today is a national holiday, a buddhist one. No alcohol can served.

Tim
Is it? I am now at a pub drinking (in korat though)
Old 04-06-2012, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xing78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Take note most of the Pegasus hostesses that can be brought back for ST/LT are usually old and not pretty.
The availability of those SYTs you're talking about depends on your luck on the day that you visit the club.

You must see for yourself to believe.
Don't forget to contact me.
After all I stay in Changping.
Chang Ping is a great playground.
I missed my time when stationed in Chang An.
Old 04-06-2012, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by xing78 View Post
Is it? I am now at a pub drinking (in korat though)
If you're in Korat, I'm sure you will saw many dress in white and head to temple today. In Bangkok, majority of the places will not be serve alcohol drinks, from 7s to restaurant, to clubs, just to show some form of respect. If you talking about outskirts of Bangkok area, you still able to purchase it. There's no way they can stop it. Why waste your time drinking at pub, maybe you should head down to club bar nana, Clublife, U-bar. See if these club open. Or maybe coyoty clubs. And for your info it's Vesak Day thats the reason alcohol is not been serve at many places.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1