The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 28-03-2016, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
etonz is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Screwing maids

I wonder if someone is close to a maid with sexual relation ship, how would u prevent the maid from falling with you as maid have feeling too?
Old 28-03-2016, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by etonz View Post
I wonder if someone is close to a maid with sexual relation ship, how would u prevent the maid from falling with you as maid have feeling too?
Provided that at the beginning you don't sweet talk or court them by committing them that u will love them...want them to be your girl friend bla bla bla...

I used to have maids that i never commit, just first meet as normal friend..then when only meet, hold their hand, kiss them and invite them to hotel...after hotel we parted and back to normal as usual....and repeat to meet her second time third time..the rest went to hotel again was history.....
Old 28-03-2016, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 10
Bret is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBret is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBret is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBret is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBret is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Now maids are getting younger
Old 28-03-2016, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
They know very well in their training that they cannot have bf, cannot get married to local. They are here to work n send money to feed their family or Kampong n will remain in poverty as long as they still remitting money back home. So, I guess their feelings n our feelings are different. I guess their feeling is knowing our law here n ways to get their Kampong out of poverty but I believe our feelings is our small head cannot think properly. Also, I guess not only one raw cock has already enter their pussy prior ours wrapped with rubber. One thing I know they will go for raw even they never meet or know u before. So if u want relationship with them, u will need to get ready to feed her lazy family n their whole Kampong. N her job of feeding u is simple, just open leg. No more working as maid, screw by bangla, old ugly man or get scolding by employer n low salary. She will be richer n life will be simpler by serving u only.

Last edited by Timetogo; 28-03-2016 at 10:21 AM.
Old 28-03-2016, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bret View Post
Now maids are getting younger
And more and more graduates and educated ones - hence some of them being smart in filtering out their selections - like some are totally focused on America, Australian .. .
Old 28-03-2016, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
not easy, my current helper is having this feeling.
Old 28-03-2016, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 10
Bret is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBret is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBret is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBret is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBret is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
And more and more graduates and educated ones - hence some of them being smart in filtering out their selections - like some are totally focused on America, Australian .. .
Agreed, no choice if they need the money.
Old 28-03-2016, 02:26 PM
Samster

Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
No matter what are their education background n how smart they are, these maids can only be their sex slave on sundays. In weekdays I saw the ang mo with local girls.
Old 28-03-2016, 09:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
No matter what are their education background n how smart they are, these maids can only be their sex slave on sundays. In weekdays I saw the ang mo with local girls.

Yes bro pump and go, by the way u wanna exchange contact hahah... Bao jiaknone
Old 29-03-2016, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -999 / Power: 0
Hannigan Hannigan Hannigan Hannigan Hannigan Hannigan Hannigan Hannigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bret View Post
Agreed, no choice if they need the money.
Very well said
Old 29-03-2016, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Any Skout expert here? My filter setting I already set women that are close... near. When I search, I see girls from Malaysia n Indonesia?
Old 29-03-2016, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

most maid like to go pub disco and normally will jio you guy to go along...and she will jio 1-2 her friends to go along...their intention is probably to get guy to pay ...how do u guy handle this? will u guy go?
Old 29-03-2016, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5902 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
most maid like to go pub disco and normally will jio you guy to go along...and she will jio 1-2 her friends to go along...their intention is probably to get guy to pay ...how do u guy handle this? will u guy go?
Can la, bro you jio another 2 guys to go along and spilt the bill. Maybe end up can do gang bang
Old 29-03-2016, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
Any Skout expert here? My filter setting I already set women that are close... near. When I search, I see girls from Malaysia n Indonesia?
Maybe your GPS location thing is behaving funny.

Reset the location and try.
Old 29-03-2016, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
Same here also. I found chatting with those other than in nearby, is a waste of time. So far, there r local girls too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1