The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2011, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
monteroman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

sharing table rates..
Republiq
GL site for Saturdays: http://www.superfly.com.ph/guest-list.aspx
Tables w/o couches (standing tables)
Fly - 4K
Marble - 5K
Cocktail - 6K

Tables w/ couches
Bronze - 10K
Silver - 12K
Gold - 15K
Platinum - 15K

7th High
GL site for Saturdays: http://7thhighguestlist.tk/
4K/4pax - regular
6K/6pax - regular
8K/8pax
10K/10pax
12K/12pax - Elite
15K/15pax - VIP
Old 07-09-2011, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoinKING View Post
Icon is mostly money leeching fl waiting for angmo or saudis
_
well, never for me ..

and a local around me helped a lot

And .. I am not even 10% of Brad Pitt Looker ..
Old 07-09-2011, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
darkknightrises deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all

Will be heading to Manila from 21st later this month till the 24th and I will be partying every night. My plan is to hit Icon and maybe Republiq. Have been doing my research here and on FB and can conclude that Icon is perhaps the best place to score.

Philippines being Philippines, my take is that even if you fail to score, there's always the guaranteed option of Edsa. So if any bros are in town at the same time, hit me up and let's have fun.
Old 08-09-2011, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 14
LLSC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLLSC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

have fun..
Old 08-09-2011, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ebm881982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros here. Does anyone know if there are any fun in Boracay philipines. Seem like only fun are in Manaila and makati. Thanks in advance.
Old 08-09-2011, 10:35 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Bora, no offence to anybody, but, unless you are Bradd Pitt Style, don't head to Bora to fish .. the girls who go there, yeah, a lot, looking for NSA/ONS .. but, your colour and outlook matters ..

There were two bars, but the bars get wiped out clean by Koreans ..

Better, bring your own .. and it is not expensive to bring your own .. don't ask me .. you can find it yourself ..

Of course, almost everywhere there are 'joints' but only the brave venture to the less trodden path as most are catered for locals, and a foreigner will stick out like a sore thumb .. and with a couple of Litro, the local tempers can flare very easily .. Seen that in Palawan .. and a local 'companion' saved my hide, even though I was not part of the altercation ..

Just that when a foreigner - looked like Malaysian (Palawan had flights to KK I think .. ) stirred up the trouble, the locals decided "all foreigners are bad .. and foreigners are all blood relatives .. "

Just did you ever wonder how the women get introduced to the 'trade' ?? Despite their tears of 'being a first timer' I can bet the farm that a miniscule is really first timer in the trade .. ply them with a couple of tequila and their inhibition disappears and they switch back to 'native' mode ..

so, yes, there are a lot of casas, brothels, all over the country, and you only get to see the touristy areas ..

Even when I was in a far away island, which requires 6 hours by a ferry, after having a beer in a small bar, I was offered a girl .. (I couldn't do shit because my GF was there .. in is her hometown .. )

The way they run it is .. in Manila/Makati - both which I consider hyped up places - and AC, almost all the girls are from the 'province' and the parents have no qualms as to what their daughters are upto, as long as 'out of sight, out of mind'
Old 08-09-2011, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
monteroman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

whenever i visit boracay, i bring a girl with me coz i dont wanna spend time and effort finding a girl. you dont wanna end up zero..unless you really just wanna swim, relax... and party at night with girl watching (on bikinis).

but whereever there are tourists, there are girls (for pay). there are a lot more girls, when there is a party...and in boracay, they party a lot at night! thats why they say "whatever happens in bora, stays in bora".

it is actually easier to score in bora at night than in manila (peak season at least). i know coz i go there at least once a year. bars like cocomangas have the exotic ones like the one in havana in gb3. the difference is that they are already in their bikinis there. they would come from nearby towns like kalibo. i havent seen lady boys there though. good thing right? also, although i havent hooked up with these girls (i dont like exotics), they costs lesser than in manila. cost of living in that part of the phil is a lot less.

in any case, boracay is a nice place to relax... enjoy bora!
Old 08-09-2011, 02:05 PM
Samster

LLSC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLLSC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

interesting review of boracay..
Old 08-09-2011, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by monteroman View Post
it is actually easier to score in bora at night than in manila (peak season at least). i know coz i go there at least once a year. bars like cocomangas have the exotic ones like the one in havana in gb3. the difference is that they are already in their bikinis there. they would come from nearby towns like kalibo. i havent seen lady boys there though.
You havent' seen LB in Cocomangas ?? ouch
Old 08-09-2011, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ebm881982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks etsys and monteroman for the updates and suggestions. Think must find way to get a girl to go there already if not alone there will be damn sad.
Old 08-09-2011, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Clubbing In Manila

IMHO...

Icon is full of FLs...v easy to pick up...quite k place to chill

Republiq...trendy chic locals...nice to check out local eye candy n spot the odd celeb...

there r 2 other clubs worth a check out if u r into clubbing n checking out young local eye candy when in manila...

Encore ex-Embassy based at The Fort...serious clubbing venue

LAX at Mall of Asia...another serioous clubbing venue, but this one also has its fair share of FLs for pick up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by monteroman View Post
in any case, im kinda rekindling my night outs...at least just for girl-watching. ICON is in the list...and so is metrowalk and palladium. the young girls are in republiq. the nice girls are in opus...7th high.
Old 08-09-2011, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
GrandS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebm881982 View Post
Thanks etsys and monteroman for the updates and suggestions. Think must find way to get a girl to go there already if not alone there will be damn sad.
Just to add in, be a bit careful in bora and keep your eyes open. Once I was in Bora and was staring at a gorgeous lady, I would rate her easily a 9, tall, fair, shapely and look mixed (more like Asian and white European), only to discover a minute later, 5 of her bodyguard was staring back at me.

How do I know? I was with a few pinoy and they actually told me she is mostly likely from one of the influential families down south (Mindanao) and they have no hesitation in taking anyone out. (And everyone knows what happened in Mindanao).
Old 09-09-2011, 01:00 AM
Samster

need to be so fierce or not..
then the gal's chances for an ONS or for a night of tyrst become virtually zero..

what the difference between her and singapore overly protective parents.
Old 09-09-2011, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

you never know who's mistress or wife you're fucking with.
Its a wild country man, don't expect same standards.

But i will check out the encore and lax.. the rates at republiq looks daunting.

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Old 09-09-2011, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bolsterposter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Did check out republiq a couple of weeks back AND on a sat night as well

Entrance was free, i was in a t-shirt, no collar. Don't have to get a table. Was with a "friend" so didn't mind lining up for a bit -- anyway the queue is a sham, the place wasn't even extremely packed (aka zouk on sat), my guess is that they like to create the illusion of a happening club by keeping people waiting.

My advise is to go there slightly earlier (9-11pm nobody, people start to come in about 12mn), if you're planning to hit it on the weekend, get your "chop", go out and have something to eat since there are a gazillion restaurants nearby anyway (or even catch a movie! lol...) then go back and PARTY!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1