The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2013, 02:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
wahcow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dubai

Hi Bros,

I'll be in UAE in 2 weeks.
Staying in Abu Dhabi and then over at Dubai for the weekend.

Any bro care to share contacts/locations in Abu Dhabi and Dubai for fun?
Can meet up also to cheong together!

Thanks in advance!
Old 04-10-2013, 05:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
intergrim2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey buddy wahchow. i think you can read the last few pages of posts, should be good enough for you to get you around till you become dry.

PRC go to Muse lor. from there you get contacts and even move you to ktv villas.

Angmohs go to Regency lor.

And for a mix including PRC can also go to York Hotel. some bro say go earlier.

for PRC prices a bit high la, though i heard from mama-san in Oct new group of PRC gals coming and pretty.
Old 04-10-2013, 05:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler8 View Post
Just touchdown in dubai..went for a quick meeting at Traders hotel and then back to movenpick to unpack.. Took the opportunity to recce the vicinity but cant seems to find any massage palour around.. Think will go visit the villa tomorrow and have some "fast food" as schedule is tight. Wld ne grateful if any brudders here can recommend any good MP for a rub and happy ending..Tks
Am not so frequenting MP nowadays. but there really are plenty which most MP has happy ending.
massage - 160 cover charge
tip HJ - 100-150
tip BBBJ - 150~300
tip FS 300~400

FS not every MP has, depends on maseuse, time of the day and if you're not regular maybe not so brave to offer you.
Old 04-10-2013, 05:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieboy86 View Post
Hello to all the big bros in Dubai ... Charlie me heading to Dubai end of Oct before heading to Hong Kong ... This trip would be my second time .. my first was 15 years ago thus totally out of the scene in Dubai ... Appreciate if big bros can share with me contacts of any good FLs around?? Gam Xia ...
Bro, since you going to HK as next destination, forget going to any PRC, more costly and less choice here at DXB.

Then here you should try Armenia, Kazakhstan, CIS chicks which you can find at Hyatt Regency.
Old 04-10-2013, 06:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
wahcow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by intergrim2 View Post
hey buddy wahchow. i think you can read the last few pages of posts, should be good enough for you to get you around till you become dry.

PRC go to Muse lor. from there you get contacts and even move you to ktv villas.

Angmohs go to Regency lor.

And for a mix including PRC can also go to York Hotel. some bro say go earlier.

for PRC prices a bit high la, though i heard from mama-san in Oct new group of PRC gals coming and pretty.
Hi bro intergrim2. Thanks for the tip. I am reading up.

I know this is a Dubai forum, but, anyone has anything for Abu Dhabi?
Old 04-10-2013, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 23
cooler8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycooler8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Dubai

Went to the villa after lunch meeting..Quite ulu place but damn near to my hotel..Chose xiao xue,but real person abit different from what was posted on the album.Think pics had some PS effects.Not a SYT ,quite a nice and soft spoken lady probably in her late 20s with a nice soft B boobs.Anyway service was ok.Showered and proceeded with a nice ,long bbj from her and ended the session with her riding on me..Overall, a good find in Dubai and thanks bro golddragon for the contact..
Old 05-10-2013, 03:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ngentotbabi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Is the rate in USD or SGD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by intergrim2 View Post
Am not so frequenting MP nowadays. but there really are plenty which most MP has happy ending.
massage - 160 cover charge
tip HJ - 100-150
tip BBBJ - 150~300
tip FS 300~400

FS not every MP has, depends on maseuse, time of the day and if you're not regular maybe not so brave to offer you.
Old 05-10-2013, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 20
golddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samstergolddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samstergolddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Went to the villa after lunch meeting..Quite ulu place but damn near to my hotel..Chose xiao xue,but real person abit different from what was posted on the album.Think pics had some PS effects.Not a SYT ,quite a nice and soft spoken lady probably in her late 20s with a nice soft B boobs.Anyway service was ok.Showered and proceeded with a nice ,long bbj from her and ended the session with her riding on me..Overall, a good find in Dubai and thanks bro golddragon for the contact..
9 points to you for your FR report. Too bad Xiao Xue is not a SYT. Next time must view all the PRC in the villa first before selecting anyone of them. Hopefully the new batch for this month will have some SYT PRC

Old 06-10-2013, 05:23 AM
Samster

ngentotbabi the rate is in AED.
Old 06-10-2013, 05:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
basically service is good la, the chicks there. hehe. but their business kinda bad after move i heard. mostly i like it bcos ST cheap lo. (for dubai) hopethey business better and get more in!
Old 06-10-2013, 05:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3531 / Power: 24
tinhamodek has a reputation beyond reputetinhamodek has a reputation beyond reputetinhamodek has a reputation beyond reputetinhamodek has a reputation beyond reputetinhamodek has a reputation beyond reputetinhamodek has a reputation beyond reputetinhamodek has a reputation beyond reputetinhamodek has a reputation beyond reputetinhamodek has a reputation beyond reputetinhamodek has a reputation beyond reputetinhamodek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
whats the damage bro?
Old 06-10-2013, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 23
cooler8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycooler8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for the uppz( bro golddragon). I should have viewed all of them too but I was there at 2.25pm and all the girls were still sleeping when I arrived. Had a chat with their so called "cook"" and asked for Xiao xue as she seems to be the youngest in the wechat album.Nevertheless, her service was quite good and I had no complaints. Saw 2 other girls on the way out and seems to be younger than her but did not ask for their name as they were having their meals then...
Yes,(bro interim2)- business is very slow after relocation according to Xiao xue as it is quite ulu. I really wonder how they survive.. Plus point is that they provided free transport service out of the area especially in such heat.
As for the cost, I paid 350dhs for the one hour session. Had wanted to try'' fast food'' but since I had time to kill, went for the one hour course. Hope I can visit them again before I head for home tomorrow...
Old 07-10-2013, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 21
Desmond deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

KTV tonight anyone?
Old 07-10-2013, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
PXBC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Dubai

Hahaha...you really posted. Welcome back to the Dubai ktv!
Old 08-10-2013, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desmond View Post
KTV tonight anyone?
dang! hehe plz share the ktv villa u went to and your take bout the gals there. Quality good ah? number dua empat (or is it dua tujuh) has nice gals wo.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1