The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2008, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 19
deuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Copa Cabana is a soapy MP.
hehehe.. my bad my bad... salah info.. ought to get zapped for dat... 555...

ไม่ต้องพูดเยอะ ไม่ต้องคิดเยอะ
Old 11-07-2008, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 18
snowwolf79 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersnowwolf79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapala_fisher View Post
FR from bro rapala_fisher

Just posted at AGG so right now would be disco/clubs FR.

First night straight away hit scratch dog at sukhumvit winsdor hotel.just walk right into hotel and hit straight to wards your right...one in..cant miss it..the sign is there.

Bringing in of own bottle to this place cost 1500baht so think twice.haha.following will be a rough guide for liquor pricing..opening of one bottle will entitle 5 tickets for entry.

per person entry is 200baht so just open a bottle la.

1400 - red
2000 - black
3000 - Martel

Next night went down to the sky near seacon square...ccb holanded as i dont really know the place but heard nice review of it and also i dont frequent bangkok much because the membership is kinda cheaper.drop off directly at seacon square...fucking lost..saw some bright light ahead of us so just wave another cab and wahla..the sky.

go by highway will be faster...else bang na you will need to u-turn..fellow bros can correct me if i am wrong.

member now is at 10000baht for 6 bottles black, free mixers.girls are 500 first 40 and 280 for second 40...i heard it was cheaper from the forum or i am a cabbages head.well life goes on.

Places is like nana club in singapore...but but live band singers are damn hot or hunk and the dancers are really fucking CHIO.live band dancers are best...AGG confirm cant fight....normal DJ interval dancers are also really Chio...girls greeting you before you go in are pretty much SYTs too so this is really an eye opener for me as i never been to G'clubs before.

didnt try out any girls first night as i was kinda late at 1130pm and my friend who wanted the dancer to be with him was with another customer...so it is a look look see see night...but i can expect what to get if a ask a girl to sit with me from fellow customers in there.

next night - inch rachada behind esplanade...hey i didnt know there was such a damn f-in happening place behind esplanade...lots of clubs behind.will try the others next time.

bring your own bottle is at 1000baht..brought my vodka in as we were lazy to walk around with it.

waiters, waitress are really nice.overall service was really good and we got a sofa seat which was really cool.pricing was alright and music was hip hop with B-box which is a pretty interested mix but it was cool.still kinda like route pure hip hop mixes.good crowds pouring in at 12midnight.

okie time to take a break...still having my dinner while giving this report...dinner getting cold...

wah lau..u went to sky.. if i was still there, you can join me. got member but now finished liaoz.. if you are into g clubs next time we can share members at a few places i know quite fun and nice too.. you can ask blue dragon or norice about this.. heeeheee
Old 11-07-2008, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 21
rapala_fisher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrapala_fisher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowwolf79 View Post
wah lau..u went to sky.. if i was still there, you can join me. got member but now finished liaoz.. if you are into g clubs next time we can share members at a few places i know quite fun and nice too.. you can ask blue dragon or norice about this.. heeeheee
hey been quite a while bro snowwolf.thanks for the call.be sure to meet ya up for ya stories back in singapore.

sure sure bro snowwolf.be glad to join ya, norice and ya gang for some G'club chionging..kinda miss big WWF guy norice.haha.thanks bro.
Old 13-07-2008, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 17
acid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to behold

HI guys will be going bangkok on 5-8 aug as first time and being a party animal will like to meet up wits guys in bangkok who are around during tat period of time to have a gd time in bkk cheers all bros pls pm me thks...
Old 13-07-2008, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 19
dan0526 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydan0526 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowwolf79 View Post
haha, when I read about The Sky, 1st person I thought of is you. So how bkk trip end of this month still on? I will be in Bkk for the whole last 2 week of this month.

Btw, this wednesday 16th Endorphine is having mini concert at Slim, RCA and on 31st this month, there will be a nurse night at Carribean.
Old 14-07-2008, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 18
snowwolf79 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersnowwolf79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan0526 View Post
haha, when I read about The Sky, 1st person I thought of is you. So how bkk trip end of this month still on? I will be in Bkk for the whole last 2 week of this month.

Btw, this wednesday 16th Endorphine is having mini concert at Slim, RCA and on 31st this month, there will be a nurse night at Carribean.
still coming but will be back on 31st. missed out on the endorphine's concert.. shucks!!!
Old 14-07-2008, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redoxan View Post
There are several g-club in BKK.
One of those highly recommended ones are Pent, Sherbet, Neverland.

Basicially if you are going alone, you pay a "entrance fee" with two drinks coupons or you can open a bottle of Chivas at probably $3000 baht. But you'll need to pay for the ladies drinks as well which could cost you a bomb if you are not careful. Alternatively you can opt to be member & pre-paid $20,000 baht for a number of bottles of whisky & the validity is for one year.

The girls in Neverland & Pent are good...again it depends on which category you go for i.e. PR girls or coyote dancers...
Do a search on the internet for more information before you go.
"Caveat Emptor"

Good Luck!!
Thanks Bro Redoxan... I have a change in plan in plan and I am going today to BKK for 2 nights. I guess I will try Windsor Hotel Scratch Dog...
Old 15-07-2008, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

I went to scartch dog last night at 2300 and it was closed. Don't know what happen and had asked the bell boy and he also don't know the reason.
Old 15-07-2008, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 21
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of

Went down to Tawandang German Brewery last Thurs. Nice place and show,better than Lumpini.Beer cost 720bahts for 3L...JW Black 1800bahts....B.Y.O surcharge 300bahts per bottle.
Place abit out of town.
Old 15-07-2008, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 20
ralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuter View Post
yo bro.. hmm.. scratch dog is 1 other joint i wana check out.. itz an after hrs club rite? HipHop joint too rite? prices seems alright.. not too bad.. next round dat wld b on my iti as well.. ehhehe...
bro.. glad u enjoyed INCH as much as i do... in d area of esplanade altogether got 3 joints.. well.. 2 to b exact ler... INCH, Banyarn Tree n Banyarn Tree Maxx... everytime whilst i waitin for my thai frns to arr.. i juz stand outside... smokin n checkin out d ppl dat streams into these clubs.. damned heapsa SYTs... wif lotsa them not tagged wif boyz.. i'm always a happy man when i go to these clubs... ez to pick up ler... long as u got d ballz... lotsa UNI students.. so no worries on speakin english..
1 thing i like abt INCH.. compared to SLIM.. INCH has better hip hop... they actually got some dudes to sing d songs.. of coz along wid d CDs ler.. but.. it adds a punch to it.. hehehe..
yup... INCH seems to be the most happening place around. juz went last sat n its jam-packed wif many SYTs... i like the sperms hanging above!!!
Old 15-07-2008, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

will it jus as happening on weekdays like Thur?
Old 16-07-2008, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 21
frankie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I understand that over the next few days, 17 Jul onwards is one of the Thai's religious festivals, hence, the entertainment outlets would be closed. Hence, need to check and plan for alternative entertainment if you are heading there
Old 17-07-2008, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Kapunkap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will the bars/clubs open tomorrow? Cuz i understand that it's public holiday for today and tomorrow.
Old 18-07-2008, 03:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
ken7 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Shit...

i came without checking if it was public holiday....

How now???? was planning to go resort or exotica.... now not sure if they're open.

Anyone know if any of these places open?
Old 18-07-2008, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 23
Charmaine is one of the Best!Charmaine is one of the Best!Charmaine is one of the Best!

Hi Ken,

All of them are closed both on July 17 and 18. I'm sorry!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread