The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-06-2024, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
hard_antenna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi any bro know what happen to SLG Love?
Old 10-06-2024, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2542 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hard_antenna View Post
Hi any bro know what happen to SLG Love?
RTC last mth after being caught by AV.
Old 10-06-2024, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
patcool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro tried Yang Yang before?
Visited her 2 weeks ago, looks similar to video but only had hj from her. The advertise svc for SM, bbbj, cim and assrim need to topup?

https://sglonelyguy32.com/massage-yangyang/
Old 10-06-2024, 11:33 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -67 / Power: 0
LBJForever has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by patcool View Post
Any bro tried Yang Yang before?
Visited her 2 weeks ago, looks similar to video but only had hj from her. The advertise svc for SM, bbbj, cim and assrim need to topup?

https://sglonelyguy32.com/massage-yangyang/
I visited her sometime back upon reading many good reviews in SLG. My experience is only so so. Yes she's hardworking and OK looking (not exactly chio to my liking), young and petite, but figure wise not as good as the reviews. Also I felt her sensual and HJ skills a bit inexperienced (she herself admitted at the end of session). Perhaps her BJ is better which I didn't try. Location wise is quite convenient for both driversand p those taking public transport. YMMV.
Old 10-06-2024, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 6
Olofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find better

any west side or closer to west side reccs?
Old 10-06-2024, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 22
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onsjohn View Post
Does anybody know when MHT will list on SLG?
Nope and Guess that her regulars are enough to cover her and why not? Less bait from the blue guys, lower adv cost for her, safer for patrons too. Tutu also operate similar mode now as well.
Old 10-06-2024, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 5
untightenedbolt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJForever View Post
I visited her sometime back upon reading many good reviews in SLG. My experience is only so so. Yes she's hardworking and OK looking (not exactly chio to my liking), young and petite, but figure wise not as good as the reviews. Also I felt her sensual and HJ skills a bit inexperienced (she herself admitted at the end of session). Perhaps her BJ is better which I didn't try. Location wise is quite convenient for both driversand p those taking public transport. YMMV.

Can recommend BJ is decent, slurpy and no teeth. Not complaining all theway through the end. after shot, continue to milking with hand. Shower together before action, offered to clean afterwards, but I didn't take up the offer.
Old 10-06-2024, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5853 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olofmeister View Post
any west side or closer to west side reccs?
bei bei lor
Old 10-06-2024, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 496 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
Nope and Guess that her regulars are enough to cover her and why not? Less bait from the blue guys, lower adv cost for her, safer for patrons too. Tutu also operate similar mode now as well.
Kinda impressive how they can simply survive just based on the regular customers 's patronage.
Old 10-06-2024, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
XiaorenwuX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
bei bei lor
She RTC liao. Back next month.
Old 10-06-2024, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 15
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold

2 night ago finally unlocked my regular to offer fj. will not name her but can understand why some bros feel need to come here to boast abt it. anyway after the deed she demand for alot more cash. lucky i had abit extra so i can topup some. but left bitter taste in my mouth as she dint mention anyth abt extra tips in the few session b4 when we talk abt doing fj. any others experience similar? thinking to not visit her any more bcos of this episode
Old 10-06-2024, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1053 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1966 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post
2 night ago finally unlocked my regular to offer fj. will not name her but can understand why some bros feel need to come here to boast abt it. anyway after the deed she demand for alot more cash. lucky i had abit extra so i can topup some. but left bitter taste in my mouth as she dint mention anyth abt extra tips in the few session b4 when we talk abt doing fj. any others experience similar? thinking to not visit her any more bcos of this episode
TBH it is technically not unlock if ask for more cash. If not it just means anyone can F her if they ask, in your case she offered.

There was this ML who keep saying she don't do FJ, so got one session she finally said yes and asked me how much I'd pay. I just paid her quite a bit just for the sake of closure... after which I haven't visited her even when she kept texting me. I won't mind if she can accept FJ for far less than what I paid.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 10-06-2024, 02:28 PM
Samster

ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
TBH it is technically not unlock if ask for more cash. If not it just means anyone can F her if they ask, in your case she offered.

There was this ML who keep saying she don't do FJ, so got one session she finally said yes and asked me how much I'd pay. I just paid her quite a bit just for the sake of closure... after which I haven't visited her even when she kept texting me. I won't mind if she can accept FJ for far less than what I paid.
she said(if can believe) that she long time no fj n others offer her but she dont take. i think shes telling truth lah but who knows. should hv only brought exact amt in cash n say too bad u nv tell me price beforehand lolol
Old 10-06-2024, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1053 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1966 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
she said(if can believe) that she long time no fj n others offer her but she dont take. i think shes telling truth lah but who knows. should hv only brought exact amt in cash n say too bad u nv tell me price beforehand lolol
Money already spent so no point regretting etc. If you feel that you overpaid it doesn't matter she offer or who offered. If you feel like finding her again for FJ, just have to tell her the max. you'll pay if she chut pattern... for me just drop.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 10-06-2024, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Received some pm asking for who is the ML. Sorry i wont reveal for her privacy n its always ymmv as others say. Just cos she offer me doesnt mean she offer others.

For those interested to try unlock. My tip is find those ML u feel u can hv good convo with n is open to playability. Then try to focus session on pleasuring her instead of u recive her svc only. Build chemsitry until shes enjoying the session also not just u
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1