The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2014, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaopangge69 View Post
if it's true then it's reason to celebrate! hehe... let me check out the situation this weekend then update..
Thanks a lot. Waiting for ur updates.
Old 27-03-2014, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 16
red_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to behold

i have got a mama-san contact from a friend of mine more than a year ago, dunno still valid anot. according to him, the gal will do overnight for RMB$1100(not sure if this price still valid), but nonetheless, got contact is better than none. can still try try. interested can PM for the 珠海 contact (keeping my fingers crossed)

Some things are just meant to be shared.

What goes around will come around.

Ugliness has got no cure (Hope?) → Dun be overly sensitive. Just talking about myself.
Old 27-03-2014, 06:55 PM
Samster

prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_squirrel View Post
i have got a mama-san contact from a friend of mine more than a year ago, dunno still valid anot. according to him, the gal will do overnight for RMB$1100(not sure if this price still valid), but nonetheless, got contact is better than none. can still try try. interested can PM for the 珠海 contact (keeping my fingers crossed)
Hmm.. Contact more than a year ago...

Maybe u can contact her check if she still working loh, then share heehee

As far as I know prices have increase to 1300...
Old 27-03-2014, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 12
xiaopangge69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiaopangge69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just called up my contact... What bro prcsytlover's contact said is true. Operations are resuming in zhuhai ktvs. Just that not much girls working at the moment. Probably still slowly making their way back?
Old 27-03-2014, 07:46 PM
Samster

red_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
Hmm.. Contact more than a year ago...

Maybe u can contact her check if she still working loh, then share heehee

As far as I know prices have increase to 1300...
walau.. i m in sinkaland leh.. call tiong-a-land very mafan leh.. but nonetheless, for the sake of the bros here, i will call later.. stay tuned..

Ugliness has got no cure (Hope?) → Dun be overly sensitive. Just talking about myself.
Old 27-03-2014, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just called up my contact... What bro prcsytlover's contact said is true. Operations are resuming in zhuhai ktvs. Just that not much girls working at the moment. Probably still slowly making their way back?
there is a news on 腾讯新闻 that the 广东 police has already summed up the results of their 严打 already wor.. hopefully with that, the place will gradually comes back to life again..

Old 27-03-2014, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
walau.. i m in sinkaland leh.. call tiong-a-land very mafan leh.. but nonetheless, for the sake of the bros here, i will call later.. stay tuned..
i managed to get thru and her reply was '没时间啊,没时间啊!很忙!' then end of story liao.. i heard a man's voice in the background. maybe she ‘从良' already or serving another customer.

Old 27-03-2014, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28582 / Power: 23
Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro sheridan, thanks for upping my points. I've just up back your points in return.

Bros next on my up list.
1) sduuu (Done)
2) HC888 (Done)
3) Maxpress (Done)
4) Pkcom (Done)
5) sheridan (Done)

Bros out there, please help to up my points & leave your SBF nick so as I can in return up back your points. Thanks.
Old 28-03-2014, 03:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 14
lynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to all

looking into going to macau early april, any bro wanna chiong together?
Old 28-03-2014, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 12
nsmen05 is one of the Best!nsmen05 is one of the Best!nsmen05 is one of the Best!

Bro I going macuo too in April. Any sauna recommend recently
Old 28-03-2014, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
there is a news on 腾讯新闻 that the 广东 police has already summed up the results of their 严打 already wor.. hopefully with that, the place will gradually comes back to life again..
Wow... This type of answer is very bad...

Ban her!

Thanks for ur afford bro
Old 28-03-2014, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Heng ah... I thought my contact for years trying to smoke me. Haha.

Let's hope things return back asap.
Old 28-03-2014, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 12
xiaopangge69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiaopangge69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
Heng ah... I thought my contact for years trying to smoke me. Haha.

Let's hope things return back asap.
Really pai sei bro... caused misunderstanding with your agent for that couple of hours
Old 30-03-2014, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Really pai sei bro... caused misunderstanding with your agent for that couple of hours
No worries. We just sharing info in here mah.

Be it true or not, hearsay or being at the site, at least we share mah...

But careful hor, wait got ppl accuse we spread rumors. Haha

But I always believe in 流言止于智者
Old 31-03-2014, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 12
nsmen05 is one of the Best!nsmen05 is one of the Best!nsmen05 is one of the Best!

Bro any nice and cheap hotel recommend?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1